剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
It used to be a hotel.
这里以前是个酒店
I saw the floorplans. Keep watch 10 minutes,
我看到楼层平面图 放哨十分钟
then get somewhere safe. No. I promised her
然后去一个安全的地方 不 我承诺她
I'd take care of you. I'll be fine.
我会照顾你 我没事的
She wants you safe.
她想让你安全
I keep you safe. Okay.
我会保证你的安全 好吧
We should have seen them by now.
我们应该现在看到他们了
距离迪耶普五公里
普尔利斯河 法国
The reinforcements were told to use this road.
增援部队被告知走这条路
It's too open. We're too exposed.
这太空旷 我们暴露得太多
The radar station's just ahead.
这个雷达站就在前面
Should we split up? Do an advance scout,
我们要分开吗 提前侦查一下
see what we're up against?
看我们都要和谁作战
Bloody hell!
该死
They're defending the approach to the station.
他们在防卫通往雷达站的道路
Do you recognize the make? Any weaknesses?
你认得坦克的型号♥吗 有什么弱点
Yet another thing the Germans build annoyingly well.
又是一个德国人建造得好的恼人的东西
That level of armor, anything less than heavy explosives...
这种水平的装甲 任何少于重型炸♥药♥
Might as well be a pea shooter. Got it.
可能会拿下 明白了
Once our tanks push inland,
一旦坦克推向内陆
the Germans'll scramble everything to engage.
德国人将会用尽一切参战
Including this? Presumably.
包括这个吗 可能
Where the hell's Conrad?
Conrad在哪儿
He should have had eyes on the beach by now.
他现在应该在海滩上监视
Could be worse. How's that?
可能更糟 怎么会
Could still be using stick guns.
可能任然使用把枪
Ja!
好
Let's go! Move! Go!
快走 走
Go! Move. Stay inside.
走 待里面
Move!
动一动
Move, move. Stay inside. Stay inside.
动一动 待里面
Get inside.
待里面
There's a sharpshooter in the church.
教堂里有个狙击手
Shooting soldiers. Show me where!
射击士兵们 带我去
He went in there. In the tower.
他进到这里面了 在塔里
Up there!
上面
Get down! You saw the bloody tank.
趴下 你看见该死的坦克了
It's a miracle they didn't see you.
他们没看见你简直是个奇迹
Did you get a view of the harbour?
你在港口看到了吗
The tanks... they're dead on the beach,
坦克... 他们死在了沙滩上
they're all breaking down.
他们全被击败
Pebbles in the gears. Any sign
齿轮里塞满鹅卵石 任何
of our reinforcements? No one's getting through.
增援部队的迹象吗 没人挺了过来
All up the beach, it's a carpet of just...
就如尸体铺成的地毯
bodies.
在沙滩上
The water's gone red.
水已经变红
My God.
我的天哪
It's just a matter of time before they call it.
他们召集过来只是时间的问题
We're retreating? We just landed.
我们要撤退吗 我们才登陆
All right. No reinforcements.
好吧 没有增援部队
We take the station alone. What about the tank?
我们独自拿下雷达站 坦克怎么办
We could use the explosives.
我们可以用炸♥药♥
Do we have enough? To do any damage at all,
我们的炸♥药♥够吗 要想造成伤害
we'd have to get underneath it. I don't see that happening.
我们必须要在坦克底下 我不觉得能成功
We pick a man, take them down,
我们挑一个人 把他们拿下
then worry about the tank. No. If we do that,
然后再操心坦克 不 如果我们那么做了
there won't be enough of us left to assault the station.
就不会有足够的炸♥药♥袭击雷达站了
C'mon. Look. There's a way through this. There always is.
听着 会有办法的 总是有的
If that tank doesn't move, we're done.
如果坦克不动 我们就完了
It'll move if it's ordered to. Harry, how fast can you
如果坦克接收到命令就会动了 Harry 你最快
get a signal out?
多久能放出一个信♥号♥♥
It's a disaster.
简直是一场灾难
They're all pinned down at the seawall.
他们全在海塘被敌人压制
Do we have anything more recent?
我们最新有收到什么吗
It's hard to find a radio man still alive on the beach.
在沙滩上找到一个还活着电报员太困难了
Communication's broken down. They're sending reinforcements
通讯失灵了 他们派出增援部队
straight into machine gun fire. Is there a boat in contact
直捣机关枪火力 有没有一艘船
with the beach? Sir, Aurora's team is
与沙滩保持联络 长官 Aurora的队伍
requesting a message go out so the Germans can hear.
正在请求发出一条德国人能监测到的信息
Okay.
好吧
I need a destroyer to transmit this message in the clear.
我需要一艘驱逐舰来传递这个信息
And get Mayhew in here!
还有把Mayhew叫来
Don't shoot!
别开枪
I'm Canadian!
我是加拿大人
How many of you made it into town?
你们中几个人进到镇上
You're looking at it.
就我们几个
That can't be true Brass burned us.
不可能 我们遍体鳞伤
Hung us out to dry. Don't talk like that.
损失惨重 不要这么说
What would you call it?
不然你要怎么说?
How many of our men are dead on the beach?
我们有多少人死在海滩上了?
Piled at the seawall?
成山堆积在海堤边?
You have any contact with the Royal Winnipeg Sabers? Green Beach?
你有皇家温尼伯骑兵队的任何联络方式吗? 绿色沙岛?
No one from Green Beach got very far.
没有人可以从绿色沙岛走远的
You thought the four of you would take down this HQ?
你们以为凭你们四个就可以拿下纳粹总部?
We owed it to our men.
我们要为我们的人报仇
I know how desperate things look,
我知道事情看起来很绝望
but there's a guerilla team in Pour-De-Lys, right now,
但现在 在普尔利斯河有一个游击队
with a critical mission.
正在执行关键的任务
If we can get there, four good men like you...
如果我们能到达那里 有你们四个这样的好人
you could make the difference.
你们可以做些改变的
If you want to help, we have to move fast.
如果你们想要帮忙 我们必须赶快行动
Let's get going, then.
那就快走吧
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
We could be your prisoners. You still have your guns.
我们可以成为你的俘虏 你们手上还拿着枪
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Put the weapon down.
放下武器
An imaginary threat to lure the bad guys away?
一个虚构的威胁就可以把这些坏人引走了?
Yeah. Theoretically.
是呀 理论上
You've got ice water in your veins, Miss.
在这个关键的时刻 小姐 你非常冷靜
Thought you spies were a shaggy lot.
还以为你们间谍都是非常毛躁的
It's nice to see someone in charge.
很高兴看到有人负责扛起领队
Thank you, Major.
谢谢你 少校
那为何下这个指令去和盟军在普尔利斯河的坦克交战?
如果他们都搁浅在海滩上的话
Oh, bloody hell! The tank's coming back.
噢 该死! 坦克回来了
What do we do? Whatever we do, we gotta do it now.
我们该怎么办? 不管我们要做什么 我们必须立刻行动
Everybody choose a target. Go!
每个人都选择一个目标 走
Go, Harry!
快走 Harry
Don't let them get near the station!
不要让他们接近那个驻地
The explosives!
炸♥药♥
Harry, get back here! Run!
Harry, 快回来! 跑!
Get down! Wait!
下来! 等等!
Hold fire!
停火
Hello.
哈啰
I didn't think you'd be joining us.
我没想到你会加入我们
This is Gregson,
这是Gregson
Barrett, Leclerc
Barrett Leclerc
Price. Ma'am.
和Price. 女士
You really all spies?
你们真的全都是间谍?
They... they jumped to their own conclusions.
他们...他们自己妄下结论
Does that mean you couldn't...
这是否意味着你不能...
I'm sorry. Me too.
我很遗憾 我也是
It's not looking good down there.
那里看起来不怎么好
If they haven't called an official retreat yet,
如果他们没有下令撤退
it's gotta be coming soon. So we're out of time.
我很快就可以破解了 所以 我们没时间了
We've gotta go, boys. Glad to have you.
我们该走了 很高兴有你们
Shall we?
启程吧
Where's Miri?
Miri在哪里
The last I saw her,
我最后看到她
she was picking off Germans from a church tower.
她在教堂灯塔上帮我射杀德国兵
Nuns really didn't smooth off her rough edges, did they?
修女真的没有改善她的缺点 是吧
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表