剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on X Company.
《密谍伙伴》前情提要
What's your name? Martin.
你叫什么名字 Martin
Let's take him with us. He's just a kid.
我们带上他一起 他还只是个孩子
Children know in their blood right from wrong,
孩子们天生懂得分辨是非
and no one pays attention to them.
而且没人会注意他们
Brandt's only in Paris for a couple of days;
Brandt两天内就会到巴黎
this is our chance to make an impact.
这是我们制♥造♥影响的机会
We have to kill him. You're talking about going
我们必须杀了他 你是在讨论干掉一个将军
after a general. That kind of thing, it triggers reprisals.
这会触发一连串的报复
Aufhalten!
站住
You don't get to turn away!
别想逃避
You want to make the tough decisions?
你想做出艰难的决定
Then you have to know what it costs.
那你就得知道要付出什么代价
Please don't let them take me again.
别再让他们带走我
I'm right here, my love.
我在这里亲爱的
I love you.
我爱你
We need to talk about Harry.
我们得谈谈Harry
Once we finish setting up the camp.
等我们营地建好后再谈
Look, I know he broke ranks yesterday,
听着 我知道他昨天破坏了规矩
but you were hard on him.
但你对他也太严厉了
He's still just a...
他仍然只是
He's been through a lot.
他经历了很多
Alfred, Neal!
Alfred Neal
Everyone's been through a lot.
每个人都经历了很多
Good, you're back. Neal has some...
很好 你回来了 Neal有一些
Guys, we need to move on Faber. You and I,
伙计们我们得去找Faber
we're heading into Paris. Might want to hear this first.
你和我去巴黎 或许你想先听听这个
Jacob was in town yesterday, supply run,
Jacob昨天在城里 转运补给
local hotelier tells him there's a big Boche engineer coming in,
当地的酒店告诉他 有一个重要的德国工程师要来
refitting the local auto plant to make tanks for the Fuhrer.
会为元首把当地的汽车工厂改造成制♥造♥坦克的工厂
After what happened yesterday,
昨天的事情发生后
all those people, you want to hit another high-value German?
还有那些平民 你还想再刺杀一个重量级德国人吗
Don't be stupid, I'm... Stupid?
别蠢了 我... 蠢吗
No, uh... That's not that I meant.
不... 我不是那个意思
George and Miri are scouting,
George和Miri在侦查
to try to find a way to hit the factory.
试图找出袭击工厂的办法
Who sent them? You were on watch.
谁让他们去的 你在值班
So then, come and get me.
那让他们来找我啊
I updated Camp X on Terre-du-Fils.
我把特里杜弗雷村的事报告给了X训练营
All of it. Good.
所有的事 很好
Now with that in mind, we're not gonna
现在记住 我们绝不能再让
put any more civilians in harm's way, not again.
任何♥平♥民陷入险境了 再也不能那样了
Attacking the auto plant could cripple their tank production.
袭击汽车制♥造♥厂能够阻碍他们制♥造♥坦克
And a raid like this
而这样的袭击
would help George and his men train
可以帮George和他的人开展训练
for what they'll need to do when the time comes.
为他们以后将要做的事做准备
Alright.
好吧
Neal and Tom will take the auto plant,
Neal和Tom去搞定汽车制♥造♥厂
but no civilian casualties.
但不能出现平民伤亡
Alfred, we need to get
Alfred 我们需要你
your eyes on the intelligence in Faber's safe.
关注Faber的保险箱的情报
Harry, the safe has the initials K.S.
Harry 保险箱上有K.S.的缩写
KirschSekur. I know the model. Good.
KirschSekur 我知道这个模型 很好
Show Alfred how to pick it. What? No, I'll go with you.
告诉Alfred该怎么解密 什么 不 我和你一起去
Look, you're lucky to still be in this camp.
听着 能继续待在训练营里算你运气好了
Now, everybody has their orders.
现在 所有人都有任务了
You leave within the hour.
你一个小时内离开
S02E07 La Vérité Vous Rendra Libre
第二季第七集 真♥相♥能带来自♥由♥
We need to do TV tests on the local POW camp in Beaumontville.
我们需要在博蒙特村的战俘营做电视测试
Jerry officers.
Jerry军官
Certainly is a stroke of luck your CV came along when it did,
老实说你的简历来的很是时候
Cameron. Yes, uh,
Cameron 是的
I wish I could be overseas, but, uh,
我希望我可以在国外 但
bum ticker.
心脏不好
Your girl said the last man you had just
你的助理说你的最后一个人
up and disappeared last week.
上周刚来就走了
One day, he's here; next day, pfff.
头一天他还在 第二天就不见了
People go off, do crazy things.
人们会离开 去做疯狂的事
You won't do anything crazy on me, will you, Cameron?
你不会对我做什么疯狂的事吧 Cameron
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, sir.
我想都不会想的 先生
The factory's 2km northeast.
工厂在东北方向两千米处
I watched from the road.
我那时还在路边看着
She went to the gate with bread. She's a brazen one.
结果她直接拿着面包跑去正门了 简直无所顾忌
How many guards inside? Couldn't tell.
里面有多少守卫 说不好
But they're making tanks so I'd wager more than a few.
但他们是在造坦克 所以我打赌应该很多
So we need guns. Lots of guns. What did I tell you? Brazen.
这样的话 我们需要很多枪 我说了吧 简直无所顾忌
No, we can't. Right now, the locals are on our side.
不行 现在当地人站在我们这边
If random civilians die in the crossfire,
如果在交火时有平民伤亡
we lose that support. We need to find a better way.
我们就失去平民的支持 我们得找到一个更好的办法
It's a factory. If we sabotage the machines, it stops working.
那是个工厂 如果我们破坏了机器 它就停工了
If we get the engineer,
如果我们找到工程师
we can find out where the factory's vulnerable.
我们就能找到工厂最易被破坏的地方
Excuse me.
借过
I have to get to a meeting.
我要去参加一个会议
Easy, easy.
放轻松
Nicely done.
做得很好
Gunther Albrecht, nice to meet you.
Gunther Albrecht 很高兴认识你
We replace the engineer, target the machinery...
我们冒名顶替工程师 破坏机器
that's something that keeps the good guys safe.
这样就能保证无辜的人不受伤害
All right. We'll fill in Jacob and the others.
明白了 我们叫上Jacob和其他人
Relax, it'll work. Men, can we have a word?
放轻松 能行的 伙计 我们能谈谈吗
It's not that. It's Harry.
不是那个 是Harry
Someone needs to talk to him. In my experience,
有人得去和他谈谈 在我的经验看来
if you don't deal with this stuff, it deals with you.
如果你不处理好这件事 会是个大♥麻♥烦
Maybe you could, considering...
或许你可以 考虑到...
Considering what?
考虑到什么
So young Harry's found his fire and fight;
所以年轻的Harry挖掘出了自己的战斗热情
that something I'm supposed to feel sorry for?
而我却应该为此感到抱歉吗
Didn't think you'd sound so... What?
你不觉得这话听着很... 怎么了
Envious.
嫉妒
It must be nice. What's that?
那一定很棒 什么
To be someone else for a while.
暂时成为另一个人
Lunching with a Nazi wife is not a vacation for me.
和纳粹的妻子共进午餐对我来说可不是愉快的时光
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Yesterday,
昨天
the men at the church.
在教堂的那些人
Red on white.
血溅白墙
Just, it would be nice to be someone who doesn't remember
只是 如果能像其他人 没有这么强的记忆力就好了
quite so well, even for a little while.
哪怕只是一阵子
I'm sorry.
抱歉
When Faber came away from that church,
当Faber从教堂离开的时候
his face covered in blood...
他满脸通红
I remember when he was interrogating me,
我记得他拷问我的时候
there was this moment when I knew that he lost someone.
有那么一个瞬间 我知道他失去了某人
Someone he cared about.
某个他在意的人
Someone who slipped away, right in his own hands.
他亲手杀死了那个人
He had the same look yesterday,
他昨天也露出了那样的表情
like something was broken,
像是某种东西已经破裂了
and it would never be fixed.
永远也修复不好了
And to go from trucks to tanks has been a challenge,
从生产汽车到坦克 这会是个挑战
but by Wednesday my workers will be ready to do as many hours
但到周三 我的工人就能准备好 按照工时的要求
as you require. Excellent.
开展工作了 非常好
And how many guards do we have? We have 15 fully armed guards
我们有多少守卫 十五名全副武装的守卫
from the local SS detachment. Ah, one thing...
从当地 的党卫军调遣过来的 还有一件事
we are replacing the test gauges
我们打算换掉一些测试仪表
in the automobile crank shafts, but should we calibrate
汽车曲轴杆上的那些 但我们需不需要调整
for the Panzer shafts or the Renault FT?
装甲车或者雷诺FT坦克的轴杆呢
They can discuss those details later.
他们可以稍后讨论这些细节
My superiors are very happy with your cooperation.
我的上级对你的合作表示很高兴
France and Germany should be friends,
法国和德国就该是朋友
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表