剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on X Company...
《密谍伙伴》 前情提要
You think he'll turn just
你以为他会被策反
because your family took a holiday years ago?
仅仅因为你们两家多年前一起度过假
Does he even remember you? Thank you for your kindness.
他还记得你吗 谢谢你的好心
It's the least I could do. I can't do this.
这是我力所能及的 我做不到
I'm scared, Neil. Go on.
Neil 我害怕 走吧
Before anyone else sees. Go on. Thank you, Neil.
在其他人发现之前 走吧 谢谢你 Neil
You were inside Faber's apartment. What if he'd seen you?
你去了Faber的家 万一他看见你了呢
He knows your face! Sometimes you take a risk.
他知道你的样子 有时候就要冒险
I think maybe I just want to run away.
我可能只是想逃离
How much money do you have?
你带了多少钱
How did this happen?
这一切怎么发生的
It was Martin. I caught him trying to sneak away.
是Martin干的 他正在逃跑时被我抓住
Faber knows about Camp X. He's planning an attack
Faber知道X训练营 他正在筹划一次进攻
sometime in the next 24 hours. We have to radio Sinclair!
就在24小时内 我们必须发电报给Sinclair
Radio's destroyed.
无线电已经报废了
Then we have to fix it! Where's Aurora?
我们必须要修好 Aurora在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪里
S02E08 Fatherland
第二季第八集 祖国
I feel like Polly Peechum!
我感觉自己像波莉·皮契尔(18世纪英国歌♥剧三便士的女主角)
I smell of yesterday.
我还和昨天的装扮一样
We can shop when we get there.
我们可以到了那购物
Resort towns always have nice shops.
度假小镇总会有好的商店
Yeah, that's true. Coffee, please.
没错 请来一杯咖啡
Certainly. We haven't slept yet.
当然 我们到现在还没睡过
Here you are. Thank you.
给您 谢谢
And for yourself. Thank you.
还有您的 谢谢
I've never been on a train alone.
我从来没有单独坐火车
I mean, without Franz.
我是说 没有Franz的陪同
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
He'll be angry when he sees I've gone.
等他发现我走了他会生气
Any regrets? No.
后悔吗 不
Getting out of Paris is exactly what I need.
离开巴黎一小会正是我需要的
Good.
那就好
When was the last time you saw the ocean?
你上一次看海是什么时候
Too long.
很久以前
This was his.
这是他的
You know, I'm sure that
我很确定你的儿子
your boy is with us,
与我们同在
in a way.
在某种程度上
You're sweet to say that.
你人真好
And you'll finally be able to say goodbye.
你终于可以说再见了
That's very beautiful.
项链很漂亮
Oh! I completely forgot I was wearing it.
哦 我完全忘记我戴着它
It's lovely. A gift from Franz.
很好看 Franz送的
It was his way of apologizing.
是他道歉的方式
It must have been a big fight.
你们一定吵得很凶
Whenever I look at it
每次我看见它
all I think about is how he thought this
我只能想到他认为送礼物
would make it better.
可以摆平一切
Take it.
拿着吧
If you like it, you should have it.
如果你喜欢 你应该收着
No, I...
不 我...
I can't.
我不能
Of course you can!
你当然能收下
These are... these are real diamonds. It's too much.
这是真钻石 这礼物太贵重了
You've been such a good friend.
你是一个很好的朋友
At least now, when I look at it I will think happy thoughts.
至少现在 当我看见它我会高兴点
Please. You're too generous.
拜托了 你太慷慨了
It looks good on you.
你戴上很好看
Sabine, do you know where this came from?
Sabine 你知道这条项链哪里来的吗
How can you not know where she is?
你怎么能不知道她在哪儿
You were working together. She was supposed to come back.
你们一起工作 她该回来了
Any luck? I got the receiver working,
成功了吗 我把接收器修好了
but I can't transmit. Broken tube.
但是我没法传送 管线坏了
You're saying she left, just like that?
你说她走了 就这样?
No, I'm not saying... Guys, guys. Shh, quiet.
不 我没说 伙计们 安静
What is it?
那是什么
"Mobilizing to Dieppe."
"动员去迪耶普"
"Raid's tomorrow at dawn."
"明天黎明时袭击"
And we're down to just us. Plus George, Miri, and Conrad.
我们人员缩减到只剩我们几个了 加上George Miri还有Conrad
It's not enough. How did the Germans know to attack our camp?
还不够 德国人怎么知道攻击我们的训练营
Our location was betrayed. Yeah, but how?
我们的位置被出♥卖♥♥♥了 没错 但是怎么发生的
Martin betrayed us because Neil let him go.
Martin背叛了我们因为Neil让他走了
Now look where we are.
瞧瞧我们现在的处境吧
Are you trying to say something?
你想说什么吗
I thought I just did. Look.
我已经说了 听着
We'll make do with who we have. We can split up,
我们会试着按照现有人数规划 我们可以分组
recruit some locals once we get north, and get our instructions.
一旦到了北边可以招募几个当地人 然后接受指示
Let's look at this radio,
看看这个无线电
see what we can do about transmitting back.
看能不能再次发射
Be careful.
小心点
Here you go.
给你
Next?
下一个
Klaus Frommer?
Klaus Frommer
Perfect. Have a seat and roll up your sleeve, please.
请坐 然后卷起你的袖子
Thank you.
谢谢
Good to meet you, Frommer.
Frommer见到你很高兴
How have they been treating you here, everything all right?
他们对你怎么样 一切还好吗
You can speak freely.
你可以实话实说
You getting enough food? I have no complaints.
你吃得饱吗 我没有任何抱怨
Good, good.
很好
I hear you've been getting some R&R
我听说你有休养和恢复身体
at that training camp in Whitby.
就在那个惠特比的训练营
Well, you know how boys talk. It seems you have private meetings
你知道大家怎么说 看起来你有一些
with Colonel Sinclair himself.
与Sinclair上校的私人会面
You're seeing him later today, in fact. Is that true?
你今天晚些时候会见他 对吗
You were in a Russian camp six months.
你在一个俄♥国♥的战俘营关了半年
And now you're here, killing time.
现在你却在这 打发时间
Card games, ping-pong.
玩牌 打乒乓球
That's a long time to do nothing. To feel helpless.
很长时间无所事事 感到无助
Purposeless.
没有目的
What would you say if I told you that today
如果我告诉你今天你有
you had an opportunity to serve your country?
一个机会为祖国效力 你怎么想
Do you see this?
你看见了吗
What is it? These initials stand
什么 这些缩写
for Sternberg and Meier. They're Jewish jewelers. Quite famous.
代表Sternberg和Meier 他们是相当著名的犹太珠宝商
Where did Franz tell you he got this from?
Franz有告诉过你他从哪里得到的吗
He just brought it home. And when he gave it to you,
他就带回家了 当他给你时
was it in a box? No. Why?
有放在一个盒子里吗 没有 为什么这么问
I just don't think he bought it in a shop.
我不觉得他是在商店买♥♥的
You see, it's worn. It's not new.
你看 这项链被戴过 不是新的
Sabine, I think it was taken
Sabine 我认为这是在围捕时
from a Jewish house during the roundup.
从一个犹太人的家里拿走的
What roundup? You remember when we first met?
什么围捕 你记得我们第一次见面吗
You were talking about the noise,
你有说街上出现的噪音
the trouble in the streets? Uhhuh.
还有动♥乱♥ 记得
That was the roundup. French police helping the Germans
那就是围捕 法国警♥察♥帮助德国人
purge the city of Jews.
清除城里的犹太人
Their houses were looted by neighbours,
他们的房♥子被邻居洗劫一空
by soldiers, by the police.
被士兵 警♥察♥
By anyone who wanted, really.
被任何人洗劫 真的
Because they knew no one was coming back.
因为他们知道没有人会回来了
Franz works in an office. He sometimes has difficult duties
Franz在办公室工作 他有时有一些艰巨的任务
but he would never participate in looting houses.
但他永远不会参与打劫
He's a good man. Next stop MantesLaJolie.
他是个好人 下一站 芒特拉朱莉
I'm sorry, I just...
对不起 我只是...
I don't understand.
我不明白
Where does a good man get a necklace like this?
一个好人从哪里得到这样一条项链
Sabine, when I suggested this trip,
Sabine 当我建议这次旅程
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表