剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
whole German army? Give your head a shake.
整支德国♥军♥队 醒醒吧
I can get a message to the camp, RAF sends a bomber,
我可以给营地送个消息 英国皇家空军派来了一架轰炸机
maybe they pepper around the village,
或许他们可以在村庄附近倾泻火力
force the Germans into pulling back. Harry,
来迫使德国人后退 Harry
we did everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
You wanted to make a greater impact on the war. Here it is.
你想对这场战争造成更大的影响 这就是了
Alfred.
Alfred
Gehen Sie auch hoch zur Kirche.
去教堂
Beeilen Sie sich. Los.
快点 走
Jawohl.
遵命
Everybody up to the church! Go, go, go!
所有人去教堂 快点
Excuse me.
打扰一下
The children are upset.
孩子们很沮丧
No one is telling us why we need to gather.
没有人告诉我们为什么我们要集♥合♥
It's an identification check. Nothing to worry about.
这只是一次身份核查 不用担心
Class, let's all sing a song while we walk.
孩子们 我们走路的时候一起唱首歌♥吧
Huber.
Huber
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Memorizing their faces.
记住他们的脸
And then I'll find their names.
然后我会找出他们的名字
Nobody gets to forget.
没人会被遗漏
We need to do something.
我们得做点什么
You'll only add another body to the pile.
我们只是白白送死
Come on. Move. Let's go. Move.
来吧 走 我们走 进去
Faster.
再快点
Keep moving forward.
继续前进
Sie ist voll. Es gibt keinen Platz mehr.
已经满了 这里没有地方了
No, no!
不不要
Halt.
停下
You don't get to do this. You don't get to turn away.
你不能这样做 你不能转过去
You want to make the tough decisions,
你想要做那些艰难的决定
then you have to know what it costs.
那你必须得知道要付出什么代价
You're gonna have to live with this. Please, don't do this.
你必须适应这些 拜托 别这样
Please, I am begging you.
拜托 我求你了
Please, don't do this.
拜托 不要这样做
Please, I am begging y...
拜托 我求你
It's not safe to be here. Let's go.
这里不安全 我们走
Oh, I thought the Colonel was with you.
哦 我还以为上校和你在一起
Not yet.
还没
Who's winning?
谁赢了
I'm ahead by two pawns and a bishop.
我领先两个卒和一个象
Watch his queen.
看好他的皇后
I've played him too. There's a move he makes.
我也和他下过 他有那么一招棋
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Um, I have... I have friends out there.
额 我有...我有一些朋友在那边
You know what that's like.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
It kills me that I can't...
最要命的是我没法
do more
做更多
For them.
为他们
Read this.
看这个
Sixty-eight men,
68个人
innocent men, executed
无辜的人 被处决了
as reprisals for the assassination of a general.
作为暗♥杀♥将军行动的复仇对象
The massacre...
这场大屠♥杀♥
we did that. I mean,
是我们做的 意思是
the Germans did, but so did we.
虽然是德国人动的手 但是我们也难辞其咎
We sacrificed the men of a French village
我们牺牲了法国一整个村庄的男人
for the "Long game."
来成全“长远打算”
Big picture.
大局
Do you ever have days when you forget
你是否有时候也会不记得
what that picture's supposed to look like?
那长远的愿景是什么样的
Or what the rules of the game were?
或是想不起还有什么游戏规则可言
On those days I just...
在那些日子我只是
want the game to be over.
想要这场游戏结束
I want to go home.
我想回家
Home.
家
I don't even know if I will recognize the place or anyone there.
我甚至不知道我是否还能认出那个地方或是那里的人
I'm sorry... Don't be sorry.
我很抱歉 不用道歉
No, the Colonel will be here soon. Those are for him.
不 上校马上就来 这些是给他的
Klaus, have you made your move?
Klaus 你走了你的那步棋了吗
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表