剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
always.
永远
Just one thing.
只有一件事
You could not even answer a simple question
你连一个关于曲轴的简单问题
about the crank shafts. You are no engineer.
都无法回答 你不是工程师
What are you? Resistance? Looking to make trouble for me?
你是谁 抵抗组织的吗 想要给我找麻烦吗
You don't think you're already in trouble?
你不觉得你已经有麻烦了吗
A collaborator? I'm a good ally
一个通敌者 我是个好盟友
and a businessman.
同时是个商人
I'm also the man with the gun.
而且我还是有枪的人
What do you have?
你有什么呢
I have a message from the RAF.
我有一条来自英国皇家空军的口信
On Wednesday, this factory will be bombed into oblivion
在周三 这座工厂将被炸成废墟
unless we make a deal right now.
除非我们现在就达成协议
You can't! Half the town works here, it would be a massacre.
你们不能这么做 半个镇子的人都在这工作 那是屠♥杀♥
Welcome to the war.
战争就是这样的
Or you let us in to sabotage the machines
或许你允许我们破坏机器
tomorrow when the upgrades are complete.
在明天升级完成的时候
I told you, there are guards. Tell us exactly where guards
我告诉过你了 有守卫 那就告诉我们守卫确切的
will be stationed; my friends will take care of them too.
驻扎地点 让我的朋友解决他们
Or... shoot me,
或者...开枪干掉我
and no one will tell the bombers not to bomb your factory.
这样就不会有人阻止轰炸机炸你的工厂了
Or you. Or your workers.
或是炸你 还有你的工人们
You have one minute to decide.
给你一分钟做决定
Once Martin gives the all clear, Jacob, Miri,
一旦Martin解除警报 Jacob Miri
and myself will go in with Harry's explosives.
和我就带着Harry的炸♥弹♥进去
We look for machines the owner's marked
我们找出厂房♥主人标记好的机器
with two red chalk lines. Ten minutes
划着两条红色分粉笔线的 过十分钟
and then it blows. Clear?
它就被炸掉了 明白了吗
Our civilians could use another day or two of training first.
我们的老百姓们可以先接受一两天的训练
We don't have it to spare. This has to happen tomorrow;
我们没有这么多空余时间 这事必须明天就做
it's the only way to make sure the factory's empty.
这事确保工厂会被扫空的唯一办法
Shut up! What do you know?
闭嘴 你懂个啥
Martin, he's ingenious.
Martin 他很机智
I worry about that lad. I feel bad for him.
我担心那小子 我有点不好的感觉
Why? Not everyone's cut out for this.
为什么 不是每个人都适合干这个
We'll brief the others first thing. Get some rest.
我们再跟其他人简要交代一下要点 休息一下吧
We'll be up at 0400.
我们四点起床
What? You feel bad for Martin too?
怎么 你不会也不放心Martin吧
Why would I? He has a chance to kill his enemies.
为什么我要不放心 他有机会杀敌了
You must be a treat at parties.
你一定会是个派对之星
Can this be real?
这是真的吗
How did you...?
你怎么...?
The manager has an arrangement.
经理安排的
This is a black market.
这就是个黑市
Sh.
嘘
The things you know about, Helene.
Helene你知道的东西真是
Go on. Take a piece.
来吧 尝一块
Franz hates when I do this,
Franz讨厌我这么干
but it's just so much more... Forbidden?
但这事就是特别地...触犯禁忌?
Mmhmm. Wait, let me get you a...
嗯哼 等等 让我给你拿个
Um, do you have a handkerchief?
嗯 你有手帕吧
Mmhmm. Yah.
嗯嗯 可是
You should take a few back
你应该拿几个回去
to Franz as a surprise.
带给Franz当礼物
Just, um...
就是 呃
don't tell him where you got them.
别告诉他你在哪里搞到的这些
I don't need an Oberfuhrer after me.
我可不需要被一个卫队长盯上
Franz would never take it.
Franz不会要的
He's so... correct.
他特别地...循规蹈矩
And lately, he's been...
而且最近 他有些
It's been difficult to be honest.
说实话过得并不好
What about a dinner out at least?
那出去吃一餐怎么样
I just think, if the two of you
我就是在想 如果你俩
had more time to talk, maybe it would be less difficult.
有更多时间交谈 或许就不会那么难受了
I wish I could...
我也希望能这样
but we never go out. Or talk.
但我们从不出去吃 也很少聊天
Do you think it's unhealthy to never talk about
你觉不觉得我们对往事绝口不提有点
the things we've done? I mean, what we do.
不正常呢 我意思是 关于我们做过的事
I'm sorry. You need to work.
真抱歉 你要工作了
No, no, Sabine, wait. Um...
不 不 Sabine 等等 呃
My number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe some night,
或许找个晚上
when Franz is working,
当Franz在忙的时候
you and I could go out...
你和我可以约着
together.
一起出去
I don't know what I'd do without a friend like you, Helene.
Helene 要没有你这个朋友我都不知道如何是好
Someone I can be honest with.
一个我可以袒露心声的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh.
噢
Ha!
哈
Please.
求你
Please, sir. Don't do this. Don't do this.
求你 长官 不要这样 不要这样对我
Please.
求求你
How you doing, Fritz? Eh?
还好吧 Fritz 嗯
Please, please, don't kill me.
拜托 求你了 不要杀我
Here, go on.
给 来点吧
Doesn't matter anyway.
反正也没关系了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you were working on the explosives.
我以为你在做炸♥弹♥呢
I am.
我在做啊
Is there a problem? I don't know, Harry. Is there?
有什么问题吗 我不知道 Harry 你觉得有吗
Hey, come here.
嘿 过来这
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Sticking that doctor, going over Aurora's head with Brandt,
用刀捅医生 在Brandt的事情上违抗Aurora的指令
not to mention that stunt with the arsenic...
甚至还有加砒霜的小动作
what the hell is going on
你到底是怎么回事
with you? With me?
我怎么回事
I'm fine. People who say they're fine
我好得很 说自己好得很的
usually aren、't. Does that count for Neil too?
通常并不 那Neil也算咯
And Aurora? They're not the ones
还有Aurora 他们不是
I'm worried about. Why not?
我最担心的人 为什么不
It doesn't bother you
难道你都不觉得不妥
that Aurora's never here
Aurora总是不在这里
or that Neil brings a German military engineer
以及内力居然带着一个德国♥军♥队的工程师
into our secret camp and is
到我们的秘密营地里晃悠
planning to let him go rather than kill him?
不杀他甚至还打算放他走
And I'm the one you're worried about. He's right. Right now,
结果你却在担心我 他没做错 眼下这种情况里
we kill one German, and they kill ten civilians.
我们杀一个德国人 纳粹会杀十倍的平民作为报复
Or have you already forgotten about yesterday?
昨天的事情你是不是已经忘了
Doesn't even matter.
没所谓了
He's already dead. No, Harry.
反正他已经是死人一个了 不 Harry
After the raid, when we move camp, we cut him loose.
突袭之后 我们搬迁营地的时候 就把他放了
It's not what I meant.
我没有那个意思
I know you have bad nights.
我知道你晚上过得不好
If you feel bad, I'd like it if you told me.
如果你觉得不舒服了 我希望你能告诉我
You know what I like?
你知道我喜欢怎样吗
Some things you don't talk about,
你会有不想谈及的事情
some things I don't;
我也会有不想谈及的事情
that's what makes us work together, no?
正是这样才促使我们共同协作 不是吗
Come here.
来吧
There'll be another time when the apartment's empty.
总有一些时候那间公♥寓♥里没有人吧
She's home all day and night.
她从早到晚待在家
He comes and goes. They never go out.
他出出进进 他们也不会一起出去
We could be waiting for weeks.
我们可能要等上好几个星期
Then, we cut our losses,
那 我们就别再浪费精力了
head back to camp,
回来营地里
help with this raid like a team again.
重新像队友那样帮着弄这次突袭吧
Since when were we not a team?
我们什么时候不是队友了
Who els e feels this way? Nobody has said anything.
还有谁这么想了 没人说什么
Because they don't have to.
因为他们没那个必要
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表