剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on X Company...
密谍伙伴 前情提要
I'm glad it's you doing it, and not a stranger.
我很高兴能是你动手 而不是别人
Everyone's gone.
所有人都不在了
Everyone I know. Me too.
所有我认识的人 我也是
Franz Faber. It's time we learned more about him.
Franz Faber 是时候我们多了解下他了
There you are. Franz is... particular about his space.
你在这里啊 Franz...对他隐私特别在意
Harry!
Harry
Soldiers are gonna hit the ground soon.
士兵们很快就要登陆了
When they do, we'll be ready.
等他们一到 我们做好准备
We'll mobilize from behind the line, strike when least expect.
我们在战线后方集♥合♥ 打他们个措手不及
We'll slice every Nazi's throat.
我们会割开每个纳粹的喉咙
And we'll watch them bleed.
看着他们流血
S02E06 Black Flag
第二季 第六集 黑旗(表示囚犯已被处决)
It's cruel to make me wait.
让我等待实在太残酷了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I know what a bad dream looks like.
我知道做噩梦是什么样子
It was nothing. No, it wasn't.
没事 不 你有事
I was killing a German.
我当时正要杀一个德国人
So it was a good dream.
所以算是美梦了
I have to go.
我得走了
I really feel like I gained her trust. We talked
我真的觉得我取得了她的信任
for about two hours, then we left the caff And we went for a walk.
我们聊了两个小时 然后离开咖啡馆去散了会儿步
Good morning. What's this then?
早上好 怎么了
Buttons.
纽扣
She spent the day with Franz Faber's wife.
她和Franz Faber的妻子呆了一整天
They left the cafe, then they went for a walk.
他们离开了咖啡馆 还去散步了
Where I found out a Wehrmacht general is coming to Paris.
我发现了纳粹国防军的将军会来巴黎
Did you get a name? No. But I did learn
你知道名字吗 不知道 但是我发现
that our friend Faber takes his work home
我们的朋友Faber会把工作带回家
and he has a safe in his study.
他的书房♥里有一个保险箱
Wait, wait...
等等
He doesn't like Sabine in the study, so I'm guessing the safe
他不喜欢Sabine进书房♥ 所以我猜
contains sensitive material.
保险箱里有机密资料
And you found that out over coffee?
你喝个咖啡就发现了这么多事情
It was a productive afternoon.
是个收获颇多的下午
This general you mentioned... He's coming to Paris
你说的那个将军... 他在两天内
for a couple of days. He has a wife named Gertrude.
就会到巴黎 他的妻子叫做Gertrude
And there was a junior Gestapo officer, walking his dog.
还有一个年轻的盖世太保军官 给他遛狗
He's in our files at the Camp. Generalfeldmarschall Brandt,
他在训练营的文件里 陆军元帅Brandt
has a wife named Gertrude. They have a dog, German Shepherd?
有个叫Gertrude的妻子 他们有一只狗 德国牧羊犬对吗
Yeah.
是的
Brandt is tasked with fortifying the Atlantic wall
Brandt负责加固大西洋壁垒 (德军防御西线的设施)
along the Northern coast. Are you serious?
沿北部海岸 真的吗
The raid on France is coming any day now. If Brandt is in Paris,
对法国的突袭随时都会发起 如果Brandt在巴黎
eliminating him could cause a major disruption.
除掉他就可以引起大规模的混乱
The Germans wouldn't be
德国人在我们突袭海滩之前
able to replace him before we hit the beach.
找不到人来替代他
You're sure about the intel? Yeah.
这个情报你确定吗 确定
We have to kill him.
我们必须杀了他
Harry, it's not that simple. We have to look
Harry 没那么简单 在我们采取行动之前
at all the sides before we do something like that.
我们得全面考虑
Brandt's in Paris for a couple of days.
Brandt两天内就会到巴黎
This is our chance to make an impact.
这是我们制♥造♥影响的机会
We don't know if Alfred's intel is still up to date.
我们不清楚Alfred的情报是不是最新的
Then I'll send it to the Camp,
那我就把情报发给训练营
let them run it up the chain. You're talking about going
让他们去查 你是在讨论干掉一个将军
after a general! That kind of thing, it triggers reprisals.
这会触发一连串的报复
You don't know how many innocent lives could be lost!
你不知道有多少无辜的人会因此丧命
How many lives could we save by removing him before invasion?
在进攻之前除掉他 我们就能拯救更多的生命
Killing a high-ranking general?
杀掉一个高级将领吗
You gotta admit that'd make a pretty persuasive
你得承认这对抵抗组织来说
recruitment ad for the Resistance.
是很有号♥召力的招募信息
Why don't we have a go at old Uncle Adolf while we're at it,
那不如我们试一试刺杀希♥特♥勒♥吧
that'd be good for morale. That's not what I meant.
这很能鼓舞士气 我不是那个意思
Killing Brandt is a massive risk. We need to be strategic.
刺杀Brandt是非常冒险的行动 我们需要计划
Oh, so that's it? We're not going to do anything because
原来如此 我们什么也不做就是因为你觉得
you don't think it's worth it? Harry, you were in Villemarie.
这样不值得吗 Harry 你去过Villemarie
That village was nearly wiped out for helping the Resistance.
那个村庄因为帮助抵抗组织差点被灭绝
You wanna gamble innocent lives because you're excited about
你想要拿无辜的生命来当赌注吗
taking a shot at a general? No! Is that not what we do?
就因为你想要刺杀一个将军 不 我们做的不就是这些吗
We do difficult things to turn this war around.
为了扭转战争局面而做艰难的事
Did you forget that, playing dress-up with your new friend?
你忘记了吗 和你的新朋友盛装出席
Hey, Harry, take it easy...
Harry 冷静点
No, you know what? Rene He may have been a traitor...
不 你知道吗 Rene他可能是个叛徒
at least he wasn't a coward.
但至少他不是一个懦夫
He doesn't mean it.
他不是故意的
We'll talk to him when he's calmed down.
等他冷静下来我们会和他谈谈
I'm done. I'm done talking to him.
我受够了 我不想再和他谈了
Pop the mag. Check the chamber.
打开弹夹 检查子弹
Load it. Safety. Be careful.
上膛 保险栓 小心点
That's the Luger; German handgun of choice.
那是鲁格尔手♥枪♥ 德国手♥枪♥的选择
Automatic MP38.
MP38自动手♥枪♥
You were inside Faber's apartment?
你去过Faber的公♥寓♥里面对吗
So maybe I was.
算是吧
There was no one covering you. What if he'd seen you?
没人掩护你 如果他看到你了呢
He's almost never home during the day.
他这几天几乎都不在家里
Almost? He knows your face!
几乎 他认得你的脸
Alfred, sometimes you need to take a risk.
Alfred 有时候你也会去冒险
Like running into a POW Camp with no plan.
例如 在毫无计划的情况下溜进战俘营
All right. Guys, I updated Sinclair about General Brandt.
好了 伙计们 关于Brandt将军的事我告诉了Sinclair
You did what? We got the green light.
你做了什么 我们得到了许可
Harry, you had no right to do that.
Harry 你没权力那么做
You radioed Sinclair?
你无线电通知了Sinclair
Yeah. The decision's been made. We're doing it.
是的 决定了 我们会去做
They're getting us Brandt's location.
他们给了我们Brandt的位置
Do you want to lead this team, Harry?
你是想要指挥这支队伍吗 Harry
No, Aurora. I want you to.
不 Aurora 我想你来指挥
Then go. Get back to work.
那你走 回去工作
What do you want me to... Stay on the radio, Harry!
你想让我.... 守在无线电旁 Harry
Get back to work.
做你的本职工作
Just got word from London.
从伦敦收到了消息
Locating Brandt is priority one. Messages have been sent out.
确定Brandt的位置是优先任务 消息已经传过去了
Everything we have on the general. It's not much.
这是我们所有关于将军的消息 并不多
Six months ago, he was sighted near Antwerp.
六个月前 他在安特卫普(位于比利时北部)附近被目击
The Brits sent in their best Commando unit after him.
英国人派了他们最好的突击队跟踪他
What do we got? Incoming! Stand by!
我们收到了什么消息 马上 稍等
What happened at Antwerp?
在安特卫普发生了什么
It was a setup. Our men were massacred in the streets.
那是个圈套 我们的人在街上被屠♥杀♥了
Paris City Transport confirms road closures.
巴黎交通局证实街道被封锁了
There's a VIP on the move.
有一个重要人物将会过去
Thank you. Let's get Aurora's team in position.
谢谢 让Aurora的小队就位
We're going to get this son of a bitch.
我们要干掉这个杂种
The police are locking things up. You should have a clear shot.
警♥察♥封锁了街道 你会有个清晰的视线的
I find the bullets tend to work better inside the gun.
我以为子弹装到枪里才更有用
We're going to get one shot at this before
在城里的每一个警♥察♥蜂拥而至之前
every copper in the city comes running.
我们只有一次射击的机会
This way the bullet expands on impact, makes it count.
这个法子能让子弹更具杀伤力 一枪毙命
Lots of movement on the street. Any sign of the convoy yet?
街上很多警卫 有护卫队的踪迹吗
You've got one job to do
你的任务只有一个
and that's keeping your eyes on our exit.
那就是盯着我们的出口
Don't worry; the way out's clear. I wanna watch it happen.
别担心 出去的路是安全的 我想要亲眼见证那一刻
Get back to your post now!
立刻回你的岗位去
He needs a kick in the arse.
该好好教训下他了
He's still just a kid. Can't be easy for him.
他还是个孩子 这一切对他来讲不容易
Better he figures it out now. There he is.
他最好现在就想清楚 他来了
Lead car's too exposed. Brandt'll be riding in the middle.
领头的车太暴露了 Brandt应该在中间的车里
Distance? I'd say one, maybe onefifty.
距离呢 我觉得是 可能是五十分之一
Let's call it one twenty-five.
那就当是二十五分之一吧
Action in the lead vehicle.
领头的车有人下来了
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表