剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
子孙是老人的冠冕
Your Grandchildren are the crown of the aged,
儿女之荣属于父亲
and the glory of children is their fathers.
你可以离开
You can come away.
回头吧
Come back.
再见
See you.
安娜
Anna!
老这么散步 总有一天会自言自语
You know, you end up talking to yourself on these walks.
-是吗 -我就这样
- Do you? - Well, I do.
我还把不同的树当成不同的人
Actually I have different trees for different people.
前面这棵是我妈妈
Front one's my mum.
那是斯维德伯格
That's Svedberg.
后面有棵是你爷爷
The one at the back's your granddad.
还记得我第一次穿警服回家
I remember the first time I came home in uniform.
我以为他会心脏病发作呢
I thought he was going to have a heart attack.
-他讨厌你当警♥察♥ -我不觉得
- He hated you being a policeman. - Well, I don't think he did.
他就想看我有点精神
I think it just suited him to keep me on my toes.
我理解爷爷
I understood Granddad.
我觉得我也能理解他几分
Yeah, well I understood him a bit, I think.
他只是 他对我不一样
He was just... You know, he was different with me.
他不和我谈灵魂什么的
He didn't talk to me about souls.
他只是对我当警♥察♥
He just whinged about being a policeman
还从不陪他打牌抱怨不止
and never coming over to play cards with him.
要我和安娜谈谈吗
Do you want me to go and talk to Anna?
这是警方调查 琳达 你不能
This is an investigation, Linda, you can't be...
我们从小就认识 我能帮她 和她谈谈
I've known her all my life. I can help, I can talk to her.
不安全
It's not safe.
爸 她要是有危险 也许会愿跟我谈
Dad, if she's in danger, maybe she'd talk to me.
至少她会听我的
At least, she'd listen.
爸爸
Dad.
维兰德
Yep, Wallander.
科特 格林姆斯堡的一家教堂失火
Kurt, there's a church on fire at Grimsberg.
什么 有教堂失火
What, there's a church burning?
在格林姆斯堡 还发生了多起火灾
In Grimsberg and we're getting reports of more fires.
你能搞清楚总共有多少起吗
Well can you sort out how many others there are?
我等下再打给你
I'll get back to you.
对 挪开 挪开
Right move it! Move it!
你能去下后面吗 那儿需要医护人员
Can you get in the back? We need paramedics in there! Please!
斯特凡
Stefan?
里面有具上吊女尸 大概近七十岁
There's a dead woman inside. She's been hanged. Late 60s?
是茱莉娅·海瑟博格
It's Julia Hassleberg.
兰纳普也有家教堂失火了
There's another church on fire at Lennarp.
目前还没找到安娜·威斯汀
There's no sign of Anna Westin so far.
还有个医学中心也着火了
There's also a medical centre,
两处都有自焚者
dead bodies in both places.
出什么事了 爸爸
What's going on, Dad?
我找人送你回家
I'm going to get someone to take you home.
是安娜吗
Is it Anna?
不是 亲爱的 你得回家
No, darling, it's not. You need to go home.
我会跟你联络的
I'll stay in touch.
迈克尔 请送我女儿回家
Michael, take my daughter home, please.
-好 一会儿见 -一会儿见
- All right, I'll see you later. - See you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
兰格斯一伙共七人
There were seven people in the group with Langas.
其中三个已经死了
Three of them are now dead.
我们必须假设他们还将实施攻击
We have to assume they're going to continue making these attacks
直到他们一个不剩
until they're all dead.
索德伯格说他有违圣言
Soderberg says he's sinned against the word of God.
他死在兰纳普的教堂
He died in the church at Lennarp,
是个多信仰 崇尚融合的教堂
which is multi-faith, pro-integration.
雅各布森残害生命
Jacobssen sinned against human life.
他死的地方是干细胞研究所
The place he died uses stem cell research.
茱莉娅·海瑟博格 同性恋
Julia Hassleberg - same-sex relationship.
格林姆斯堡教堂主持同性恋婚礼
Grimsberg church authorises gay weddings.
那就剩艾丽卡·布莱德菲尔特
So this leaves Erika Bredfeldt,
克拉斯·哈尔格伦和安娜
Klas Hallgren, and Anna.
我们再看一遍他们的病历
OK, so we go over their medical files,
社保报告和手里的其他资料
social security reports, everything we have again.
尽可能猜测他们可能攻击哪里
Get any kind of idea where they're likely to target next.
我们知道他们不是要自杀
We know that they're not killing themselves.
他们是在寻求帮助
That they're getting some kind of help.
至少有人拍摄了这些录像
Someone, at least, is making these videos.
为什么会找个组外的人呢
Why would it be anybody outside the group?
我觉得...
I think it's...
我觉得他就是最后那个人
I think it's the last one.
我觉得他就是第七个人
I think it's number seven.
有道理
Yeah.
我叫茱莉娅·海瑟博格
My name is Julia Hassleberg.
我忏悔与同性发生肉体关系
I confess to a physical relationship with a person of the same sex.
我叫亨瑞克·雅各布森
My name is Henrik Jacobssen.
我曾伤害他人
I have sinned against human life.
我所做一切是为赎我和他人之罪
I'm doing this to atone for my sins and for the sins of others.
我所做一切均以那死而复生者之名
I'm doing this in the name of him who was dead and who rose again.
我所做一切是为赎我和他人之罪
I am doing this to atone for my own sins and the sins of others.
我所做一切均以那死而复生者之名
I am doing this in the name of him who was dead and who rose again.
我所做一切均以那死而复生者之名
I am doing this in the name of him who was dead and who rose again.
死而复生
And who rose again.
死而复生
And who rose again.
我所做一切均以那死而复生者之名
I am doing this in the name of him who was dead and who rose again.
艾瑞克·威斯汀
艾瑞克还活着 是吧
Erik's alive, isn't he?
是吧
Isn't he?
我一开始以为是他
I thought it was him at first.
他们发现了一具有他东西的尸体
They found the body with his things.
你怎么想的啊 你怎么...
What did you think you were doing? What do you think...
你知道不是他还认领了尸体
You declared a body dead when you know it's not him?
-还埋葬了他 -那对安娜更好
- You bury him? - It was better for Anna.
什么 让她以为爸爸死了吗
What, that she thought her father was dead?
我必须阻止这一切 科特
I had to stop it, Kurt.
她受伤很深 不能再这样了
She'd been so damaged. It had to stop.
现在他回来了
Well, he's back now.
他死而复生 她跟他在一起
He's back from the dead and she's with him.
和一群每晚自焚的人在一起
With a group that are burning themselves to death every night
他们每晚都找个不知怎么
in places that somehow have connections
跟他们自认的罪孽有关的地方自焚
to sins they believe they've committed.
安娜有什么罪孽
So what was Anna's sin?
她没什么罪孽
She hasn't committed any sin.
她会认为自己有什么罪孽
What would she think her sin was?
天哪
Oh, god!
你提过有个男人
You mentioned that some...that a man
在她有次出走时侵犯了她 出了什么事
attacked her on one of these trips, so what happened to her?
她被强♥奸♥了吗 莫妮卡
Was she raped, Monika?
是
Yes.
她怀孕了吗
Did she get pregnant?
她做了流产
She had an abortion.
我逼她去做的
I made her have an abortion.
她那时才十五岁 科特
She was 15, Kurt.
在哪家诊所
Where's the clinic?
兰尼斯霍姆
Rannesholm.
兰尼斯霍姆诊所 安娜在那儿做过流产
Yeah, Rannesholm Clinic. Anna had an abortion there.
艾丽卡·布莱德菲尔特也是在那儿
Erika Bredfeldt too. Same place.
-林德曼和克里斯蒂娜赶过去了 -好
- Lindeman and Kristina are on their way. - Right.
-来了吗 -没有
- Any sign? - No, nothing.
-他怎么来了 -他去了警局
-What's he doing here? - He came to the station.
我在新闻上看到了大火的事
I saw the fires on the news.
我觉得我能帮上忙
I thought I can help.
他们可能会听我的
They might listen to me,
至少比起警♥察♥来会更愿听我的
at least more than they might listen to a policeman.
是他们
Right, that's them.
斯特凡 克里斯蒂娜
Stefan, Kristina,
举枪 让他们看到
weapons raised. Visible.
这是他们做出的反应
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表