剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
维兰德
改编自
亨宁·曼凯尔
小说《霜降之前》
维兰德
霜降之前
过来啊
Hey, come on.
美人 过来
There you go, beautiful. Come on.
过来
Come on.
BBC 307
BBC 307.
不是
No.
JWF 553
JWF 553.
不是
No.
WOB 01248
Wob 01248.
-也不是 -那是德国车牌
- No. - That one's German.
对 但不在这张单子上
Yeah, and not on our list.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你来吧 发生什么事了吗
There you go, was there anything?
没什么 接到一个112报♥警♥电♥话♥
Not much. Had a 112 call about
莫里波湖上空有什么东西
something in the sky above Marebo Lake.
有什么东西烧着了
Something burning.
万圣节期间总会有些事
It'll be a Halloween thing. There is usually something.
还有一个老太太可能失踪了
And there's a possible missing grandma.
她今早没去照看小孩
She didn't turn upto babysit this morning.
-她本该几点去的 -大约四个小时前
- And how late is she? - About four hours.
随时跟那家人保持联络
We'll keep in regular contact with the family.
如果她迟迟不归
If she doesn't come back,
我们明天一早就去
then we'll go first thing in the morning.
-好的 -就这样 多谢
- OK. - All right, thanks.
MLB 975
MLB 975.
不是
No.
抓着这里
Just hold on here.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very good.
扶住 扶着这儿
Just hold on, hold on here.
很好 能动动腿吗
Great, can you move your leg for me?
你想好你以后...怎么办了吗
You decided anything about what you're gonna...do to...
做什么工作吗
Work-wise?
我不单是那个意思
Well, I don't mean, just...
我不能做以前的工作了 对吗
It's not going to be what I used to do, is it?
不过没关系
It's OK, really.
因为我可能长眠不醒
Because I could have died.
科特
Kurt,
你不用总跑来看我
you don't need to keep on coming.
我还有亨瑞克和桑娜照顾
I've got Henrik, and Sanna.
当然 我知道 我知道
Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah.
大家都该继续各自的生活了
It's time for everybody to get on with life.
-好吗 -当然
- OK? - Yeah, yeah.
新的开始
New beginnings.
-要我帮你... -不用
- Do you need any help getting... - No.
-好吧 那我... -好
- OK, I'll just... - Yeah.
再见了
I'll see you.
谢谢你 科特
Thanks, Kurt.
不用
Yeah.
代我跟亨瑞克和其他人问个好
Say hello to Henrik and everybody.
知道了 知道了 来了 来了
Yes, yes, yes. I'm coming, coming, coming.
乖孩子 你真是个乖孩子
Good boy, good boy, you are. You.
好家伙 臭臭的 臭先生
Good boy. Mr Smelly, smelly.
好 好 我先把灯打开
Oh, yes, yes. Let me put the lights on, put the lights on.
你怎么样啊 还好吗
Yeah. How are you? How are you? How are you?
在家有没有乖乖的
Have you behaved yourself?
看来你可不乖啊 瞧瞧这儿
No, you haven't behaved yourself. Look at all this.
你是不是又把水壶打翻了
Did you knock this water bottle again?
这是怎么回事
What's all that about, eh?
这是怎么回事 你这个大捣蛋鬼
What's all that about? You are a big mess maker, you are.
你个大捣蛋鬼
You're a big mess maker.
到这儿来
Come here.
安娜
Anna.
安娜 是你吗
Anna, is that you?
还好吗
You OK?
快进屋
Come in.
快进屋
Come in.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
狗没吓着你吧
I hope the dog didn't scare you.
要喝点水什么的吗
Can I get you some water or something?
你想找琳达吗
Are you looking for Linda?
她已经结婚了
Cos she's got married actually.
我知道
I know.
我只是想见你
I just wanted to see you.
是吗
Yeah?
我爸死后 你来过我们家
You came round to our house after Dad died.
你是琳达的爸爸
You were Linda's dad.
我当时无法理解你来是干嘛
I couldn't understand what you were doing there.
你是我朋友的父亲
You were my friend's dad.
我一直信任你
I always trusted you.
出什么事了
What's up?
我一直非常爱他
I always loved him.
我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
为什么
Why...?
他为什么要自杀
Why would he want to kill himself?
他有我 为什么还要自杀
Why would he want to kill himself when he had me?
我们还是给你妈妈打个电♥话♥吧
Maybe we should call your mum, eh?
她还在瓦尔贝格 对吗
Is she... She's still out at Valleberga, isn't she?
我肯定把她电♥话♥号♥码放在哪儿了
I know I have the number somewhere here.
我知道你一定很不好受 安娜
I know how tough it can be, Anna.
我知道...这种事
I know... these things,
有时候你只能...
some times you just have to...
有时候你只能放...
some times you just have to let...
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna!
喂
Hello?
琳达 我是你♥爸♥爸
Linda, hi, it's Dad. It's your dad.
我知道 很晚了 什么事
I know. It's late. What's up?
安娜·威斯汀刚刚来过
Anna Westin was here.
她是一个地缘文化学家
She's a cultural geographer.
制♥作♥一些古道的地图
She makes maps of old pathways.
你最后一次见到她是周日早上
So the last time you saw her was Sunday morning?
是的
Yeah.
她看上去挺好吗
She seemed OK?
你妈妈结婚了吗
Is your mum married?
离过婚 现在是寡妇
Divorced. Actually, she's widowed.
我继父去年圣诞节过世了
My stepfather died last Christmas.
马丁
Martin.
她还承受得来吗
Was she coping OK with that?
她不会想不开...
Mum wouldn't...
她太在乎孩子们了
The boys mean too much to her.
当然
Sure, of course.
-我去拿钥匙 -好 谢谢
- I'll get the keys. - Yes, thank you.
开始在各医院找人吧
Let's start the hospital search.
谢谢 再联♥系♥
Thank you. We'll be in touch.
不是你的东西 别动
That's not yours. Leave it.
警♥察♥
Police.
你知道这是谁的吗
Do you know whose it is?
知道 博塔 她制♥作♥地图
Yeah, she makes maps. Her name's Birta.
-你今天见过她吗 -没有 怎么了
- You seen her around today? - No, what's up?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们去种树吧 尼克拉斯
Let's just get that planted, Niklas.
能告诉我这条小路在哪里吗
You couldn't tell me where this trail is, could you?
嗯 那是以前的旅行小路
Yeah, that's the old pilgrim trail.
-沿湖有六七公里 -好的
- Runs about six or seven kilometres by the lake. - Right.
那边
Over there.
好的 谢了
OK. Thanks.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表