剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
That's all right. She can call me at home at the house.
好的
Yeah.
晚饭差不多好了
It's pretty much ready.
我现在还不能吃 抱歉
Yeah, I can't have it right now. Sorry.
半小时后呢
Half an hour?
你有笔吗
Have you got a pen?
问题是 这个事我也说不准
Thing is, I don't know what's going to happen with this.
不用管我 你先吃吧 我...
Don't bother about me, you have it yourselves and I'll...
我可以等 我也不太饿
I can wait. I'm not that hungry.
维兰德
Yep, Wallander.
我是艾莉卡·派特斯
This is Ellika Petrus.
彼得 我可以晚点再给你热一下...
Peter! I can warm it up for you later if you...
那女孩叫丽娜
The girl was called Lina.
从诺尔兰来
She was from Norrland.
她姓什么
Did she have a last name?
我们也不知道
Not that we knew.
她是坐运材车过来的
She came down on one of the logging wagons,
据我们所知 是从北方来
far as we could work out, from the North.
她在马尔摩到处蹭旅馆时被我爸弄了来
Dad picked her up when she was floating around the hostels in Malmo.
带回了家
He brought her home.
我这么做不是为我爸 是为我妈
I, I'm not doing this for my father. I'm doing it for my mum.
他逼她出去赚钱吗 就像他对...
Did he send her out to make money? Like he did with...
她不肯
..She wouldn't go.
他让她待在家里做保姆
He let her stay as a nanny.
她很会照顾孩子和狗
She was good with the babies and the dogs.
一年秋天 我们周末一起出去
We all went away for a weekend, one autumn.
就在我离家之前
Just before I left.
丽娜留下照看狗
Lina stayed to look after the dogs.
我们回家的时候 她已经不在了
When we came home, she'd gone.
我们以为她回家了
Thought she'd gone home.
你觉得谁杀了她
Who do you think killed her?
她和一个人有染
She was involved with someone.
怀了他的孩子
He'd got her pregnant.
他好像是有妇之夫 但我记不起名字了
He was married, I think. I can't remember the name.
他住在我们旁边的农场
But he lived on the next farm.
我爸不喜欢那个人
Dad didn't like the man there.
她晚上会偷偷溜出去
She used to sneak out, nights.
隔壁农场的那个人是个变♥态♥
The guy on the next farm, he was a creep.
总是纠缠那些女孩
Always bothering the girls.
喂
Hello?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?'
科特
Kurt?
弗莱德里克
Fredrik?
弗莱德里克
Fredrik?
这些年 她一直躺在那儿
That's where she's been, all these years.
就躺在那儿
Just there.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
-丽娜 -姓什么
- Lina. - Lina what?
我不知道
I don't know.
没问过
Never did.
她就在那儿
She's just been there.
我种上了黑醋栗来纪念她
I planted the blackcurrants over her for remembrance.
我觉得该有人来给她个了断
Thought it was time she was dealt with.
我吗
By me?
就像是命运
Seemed like fate.
命运
Fate?
命运
Fate!?
我就是再也无法面对她的小坟墓了
I just couldn't stand looking at her little grave any more.
我们俩都不能
Neither of us could.
我妻子上吊自杀了 科特
My wife hanged herself, Kurt.
她知道吗
She knew?
她总是说个不停
She just wanted to go on about it.
老提起那事
Bring it back up.
她说什么了 你杀丽娜的事吗
What did she used to go on about? About how you'd killed Lina?
本来就是吵架
It was an argument.
在你家那里
Over at your place.
派特斯不在家 他的枪走火了
Petrus was away. His gun went off.
是场意外
Accident!
没想到历史还会重演
I never thought it could happen again.
重演
Happen again?
你说"重演"是什么意思
What are you talking about, "Happen again"?
弗莱德里克 你说"重演"是什么意思
Fredrik, what do you mean, "Happen again"?
我只想纠正我的错误
I just thought I'd put it right.
虽然我用的办法不好
Not in the right way of course,
但也尽我所能了
but, the best way I could.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我追到这里的那个人是谁
Who was that man I chased into the house?
他为什么跑到这儿来
Why did he run in here?
他是谁 弗莱德里克
Who was he, Fredrik?
不知道
I don't know.
丽娜死时你多大
How old were you when Lina died?
55岁
55.
她20岁
She was 20.
她是怀了你的孩子吗
You made her pregnant?
她怀孕了
Pregnant?
你不知道她怀孕了吗
Didn't you know that she was pregnant?
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
喂
Hello?
你好 我是于斯塔德警局的
'Hello. This is Detective Officer Stefan Lindeman.
斯特凡·林德曼警探 您是哪位
I'm calling from Ystad Police. To whom am I speaking?'
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我是于斯塔德警局的斯特凡·林德曼
This is Stefan Lindeman, from Ystad Police.'
我知道 我是娘的科特·维兰德
Yeah, and this and this is Kurt Bloody Wallander.
科特
Kurt?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在挨个打渡轮上拨出的电♥话♥
I'm going through the numbers from the phone on the ferry.
1月9日晚上9点27分
This number was called from
有人在渡轮上拨过这个号♥码
the ferry at 9:27pm on 9th January.
你在哪啊
Where are you?'
我等下再打给你
I'll call you back.
科特
Kurt?
斯特凡
Stefan?
去查下我邻居儿子的姓名和住址
I need you to give me the name and address of my neighbour's son.
尤根·拓森
Jorgen Thorson.
他在渡轮上工作
He works on the ferry.
-有事吗 -你丈夫在家吗
- Yes? - Your husband at home?
-他现在在海上 -去哪 波兰吗
- He'll be sailing now. - Where, to Poland?
现在正往回走呢
On his way back.
我想跟他谈谈他父亲
I want to talk to him about his father.
他跟他父亲不往来了
He doesn't speak to his father.
自从他妈妈...
Not since his mum...
他父亲今天也自杀了
His father killed himself today, too.
你丈夫前几天还给他打电♥话♥了
Your husband spoke to him the other night.
在渡轮上打的电♥话♥
He called his father from the ferry.
他有了大♥麻♥烦 求他父亲帮忙
He begged him for help because he was in serious trouble.
他父亲不想再帮他了
His father said enough was enough.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm talking about?
是他 他一进入信♥号♥♥区
That'll be him. He always calls
-就给我打电♥话♥ -别接
- when he gets in range. - Don't answer it!
我们有理由认为
We have reason to believe
你丈夫至少杀害了一名年轻女性
your husband has killed at least one young woman.
可能还不止
Probably more.
别接电♥话♥ 别惊动他
Don't answer the phone, don't warn him.
是我
Hey, it's me.
喂
Hello?
喂 接电♥话♥啊
Hello? You pick up?'
谢谢
Thank you.
科特最近工作上遇到些难事
Kurt's been having a very hard time at work.
他...
He's...
他一名同事受伤了
Um, one of his colleagues was injured,
我们最近终于开始同居
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表