剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
and... and we've just moved in together, finally,
他有心事却开不了口
and, um, he's found it very hard to talk about it.
科特
Kurt?
我觉得我努力改变了
So I've, I think I've made an effort to change.
然后呢
Yes?
但是 我觉得改得掉一些皮毛
But, I think you can scrape away at the surface, you know,
但用不了多久
the flesh, for so long,
就会暴露出本性
until you actually just get down to the bone.
这个是改不掉的
The bit that's always going to be there.
-科特 -让他说完
- Kurt... - Just let him finish.
我一直在想办法
I've been trying to make it so that
让你能面对这些事
you can take these kind of punches
而你的生活却不会因此就...
without the rest of your life just...
我上周看到了三个女孩的尸体
Yes, I've seen three dead girls in the last week.
我的同事...
I've seen my colleague, um...
我的工作决定了我这个人
I'm who I am because of what I do.
没人能...我觉得
You can't, I don't think
做这份工作的 没人能不受困扰
you can do what I do and not end up like this.
-怎么不能 -我不能
- Yes, you can. - Well, I can't!
我知道这对你不公平
I realise it's not fair.
我也知道我不能要求
I realise I can't expect
别人一直耐心地...
anyone to be patient enough with...
我真的很抱歉 但是...
I'm really sorry, but...
没关系
It's OK.
我们不是要做什么决定
We're not making any decisions here.
只是想解决问题
We're just trying to solve problems.
我喜欢她定的规矩
I like the rules
出了门就不谈伤心事
that we don't talk about negative stuff outside the room.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我以前来过
I've been before.
来找她做心理咨♥询♥
To the same counsellor.
跟英嘉一起来的吗
With Inga?
是
Yeah.
就在离婚前
Before the divorce.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表