剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
I'll talk to Lennart.
很好 给我复印一份
Great, I'll want a copy of that.
-干得好 谢谢 -不用谢
- Well done, thanks. - Sure.
-喂 -兰纳特 你有时间吗
- Yep? - Lennart, have you got a minute?
斯特凡 妇产医院查的怎么样了
Hi, Stefan, how did you get on with the maternity clinics?
城里的那些没什么发现
Nowhere with the ones in town.
我给其他医院也发了有她照片的电邮
I've sent an email of the photo to the others.
我们该去波兰查查看
We should check in Poland too.
这就是他们用来点名的名单
This is what they use for the roll call lists.
乘客填好这些表格
The passengers fill them in,
在登船的时候交上去
then they hand them in when they get on board,
工作人员就根据这个登记
the crew make a register from them.
弄丢张A4纸可是再容易不过的事了
Easiest thing in the world to lose a sheet of A4.
我想也是
Yeah, I suppose so.
但是有了电脑记录...
But with the computer records...
嗯 稍等
Yeah, excuse me.
-怎么样 -我们没有正当的逮捕理由
- Yeah? - We don't have proper grounds for an arrest.
但我们可以让他提供DNA样本 对不对
We can ask him for a DNA sample, can't we?
但他不会同意的 不是吗
And he's going to say no, isn't he?
我们得确定艾莉卡到底是失踪了
Look, we need to establish whether Ellika is missing
还是像他所说去了美国
or if she's moved to the States like they say.
如果她的确失踪了
If she has disappeared,
我们就能拿到拘票逮捕他了
then we can get an order and make the arrest.
是啊
Right.
抱歉 我知道你只想尽快了结这事
I'm sorry, I know you just want to get this out of your world.
没关系 谢谢了
No, it's OK. Thanks.
-好的 那明天见 -嗯
- Yeah, OK, good. I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
再回去问问总没坏处
There's no harm in going back and asking.
科特 他们没在家 走吧
Kurt, they're not here. Come on!
科特
Kurt!
科特
Kurt!
待在车里 我五分钟后回来
Stay in the car, I'll be five minutes.
我用不着你护着我
Don't be patronising.
把手给我
Give us your hand.
小心狗
Watch the dog.
没关系 拴起来了
Yeah. It's chained up.
有两只
There were two!
科特
Kurt!
别开枪 安-布瑞特 快走
Don't, Ann-Britt. Just go!
走啊 快走
Go! Go! Go!
不要
No!
好了 把枪放下 放下
OK, put it down, put it down.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不要
No!
放下
Drop it.
放下
Drop it!
放下
Drop it!
安-布瑞特 醒过来啊 别睡过去
Ann-Britt, come on. Come on, stay with me.
醒醒 安-布瑞特 坚持住
Come on Ann-Britt, come on.
救护车
Ambulance.
想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk?
我去医院时你已经走了
I came out to the hospital. You'd gone.
我没找到你
I couldn't find you.
去吧
Go on.
喂
Yeah?
科特
Hi Kurt,
我们知道渡轮上的女孩是谁了
we've identified the girl from the ferry.
我知道了
Yeah.
她在报纸上看到了那个幸运手链的照片
She saw the photo of the charm bracelet in the papers.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
这个女孩叫斯奈兹娜
The friend's called Snezna.
是渡轮上的女孩 玛琳卡·诺瓦克的朋友
The girl on the ferry was called Marinka Nowak.
都是波兰人
They're both Polish.
还有那个...
And did you get any more on...
抱歉
Sorry.
你不用休息一下吗
Are you sure you want to do this now?
嗯 没问题
Yeah, yeah.
就这些东西了 是吧
This is everything, yeah?
她全部的东西
These are all her things?
是的 这就是她全部的东西
Yeah, this is her stuff. Everything.
你对她有多了解
So, how well did you know her?
我们一起从克拉科夫过来
We came across here from Krakow together
我们做了很多年的朋友了
and we've been friends for a long time.
我们还准备一起养那个孩子
We were going to look after the baby together.
那你知道她为什么去那边
Do you know why she'd gone over,
为什么回国吗
why she'd went back home?
她是要去波兰弄点钱 找人帮忙
She was going to Poland to get money, get some help.
向孩子的父亲要吗
From the father?
我不知道是不是找他要
No, I don't know if from the father,
但她说她要去给我们弄点钱
but she said she was going to get us money
好买♥♥婴儿用品
and buy the baby things.
嗯 我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
孩子的父亲是波兰人吗 你知道吗
Was the father from Poland too, do you know?
我不知道孩子父亲是谁
I don't know about the father,
她不肯告诉我 一直保密
she wouldn't tell me, she kept him secret.
我知道她很喜欢他
I know she liked him very much.
但后来闹了矛盾 他伤了她的心
But it went wrong. He made her sad.
你知道他们可能是怎么认识的吗
Do you know where she might have met him?
工作时认识的
She met him at work.
你们做什么工作呢
What kind of work did you um...?
你以为呢
What kind of work do you think?
我不认为她会自杀
I don't think she would've killed herself.
她都有孩子了
Not with the baby.
你的手链是哪来的
Where did you get the bracelet from?
是圣诞节时我们互送对方的礼物
We bought for each other at Christmas.
她不会让我一直傻等
Look she wouldn't keep me waiting for her to come back.
我们都计划好了
We had plans.
你们要怎么办呢
What are you going to do? Hmm?
我们...
Well, we, er...
你们要怎么处理她的尸体
What are you going to do with her body?
葬礼什么时候办
When is her funeral?
你是她家人吗
Are you family.
同事
Colleague.
不必关的
You don't have to.
愿意的话就坐下来 跟她说说话
Talk to her if you like, sit with her.
会对她有好处的
It does some good.
艾莉卡到底怎么了
What happened to Ellika?
你最小的女儿
Your youngest daughter?
你曾经逼她卖♥♥淫的那个
The girl you used to run as a prostitute?
她去了美国 佛罗里达
She went to the States. Florida.
佛罗里达没有她的记录
There's no record of her in Florida.
你说谎 我们知道你在2001年杀了她
You're a liar, we know you killed her in 2001.
艾莉卡能照顾好自己
Ellika can look after herself.
她没让我碰过她
She never let me lay a finger on her.
我认为是你打死了她 还把她埋在院子里
I think you shot her, I think you buried her in your garden
因为你就是个粗暴的人
because you're a violent man.
那个贱♥人♥杀了我的狗
That bitch shot my dogs.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
知道吗
Do you understand?
她有个小女儿 七岁的小姑娘
She's got a little daughter! She got a seven-year-old girl.
你毁了她
You fucking destroyed her!
你个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit!
她不会死
She's going to live.
所以你不会被定谋杀罪
It won't be murder.
跟我们说说艾莉卡的事吧
Why don't you tell us about Ellika,
把事情全告诉我们 合作一点
make a clean breast of it? Co-operate?
去问我妻子吧
Talk to my wife.
艾莉卡在亚利桑那州
Ellika lives in Arizona.
你丈夫说是佛罗里达
Your husband said it was Florida.
他怎么会知道
He wouldn't know.
她走后他们就再没说过话
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表