好了 我们出去吧
Alright, let's hit these calles.
等等 你们什么都没买♥♥吗
Wait, you didn't buy anything?
快跑 小兔崽子
Run, bitch.
"要抱不要暴"绝不宽恕这种行为
Hugs Not Thugs does not condone this,
不过我们的小蛋糕超赞
but the cupcakes are bomb.
你过来呀
Toma!
去你的 克鲁普克警官
Fuck you, Officer Krupke!
快上车
Get in the car!
抱徒(非暴徒)做的纸杯蛋糕
抱徒(非暴徒)做的纸杯蛋糕
路易斯 你个白♥痴♥ 你差点害我们被捕
Luis, you fuckin' idiot. You could have got us arrested.
骂我♥干♥什么 是他老爸让我们锻炼他的
Hey, his pops wanted me to toughen him up.
我不希望这个可怜的孩子长大后像你一样
I don't want the poor kid to grow up and be like you.
当帮派成员太牛逼了
I love being in a gang.
你小子有眼光
Yeah, you fuckin' do.
宝贝 看这个
Hey, mijo, check this out.
我跟你老爸过去老做这表情吓女孩
Me and your pops used to do this to freak girls out.
老子的脖子
My fuckin' neck!
老兄 都说了让你多做做拉伸
Fool, this is why you gotta stretch.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch!
靠 老子没事好吗
Fuck. I'm fine, alright?
-轻伤不下火线 -这就是帮派精神
- I'm still down to fight. - That's the spirit!
在托尼杀了她哥哥后 玛利亚放弃托尼了吗
After all, did Maria give up after Tony murdered her brother?
没有 她还是跟他在一起了
No. She dated him.
虽然我不知道这个小混♥蛋♥在讲什么
Yo, I don't know what this little motherfucker talkin' about,
但还是很振奋人心
man, but it's motivatin'!
在这里左转 胡里奥
Hey, hey, make a left right here, Julio.
我们还有好几个兄弟要见
We still got plenty more boys to hit up.
妻管严
回校进修
中了彩票
单纯不想去
老子听够这首破歌♥了
I'm tired of hearing this stupid-ass song.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
天哪 这听着像是你扭到神经了
Oh, man, it sounded like you pinched a nerve.
老兄 别再找人了好吗
Dawg, can we quit this shit yet?
根本没人来
This ain't working.
不不不 不行 我还有最后一个兄弟
No, no, no, no. I still got one last boy, alright?
这家伙以前什么事都干得出来
This fool used to be down for anything.
他是我们的万能牌
He was our wild card.
最后一个兄弟疯狗
该死 他可能都不在这住了
Damn, he probably doesn't even live here anymore.
路易斯
Luis?
我知道你可能向前看了 变成熟了什么的
Hey, I know you probably moved on and evolved as a person or whatever,
但要是你想加入 虽然我觉得你不会来的
uh, but if you're down, which I'm sure you're not,
我们几个打算去教训傻♥逼♥达文特
a few of us are gonna go fuck up that fool Davonte.
那必须去啊 兄弟
Oh, fuck yeah, perro!
我加入
I'm down.
我厌倦了这种平淡的生活
I'm tired of this square-ass life.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我们一起杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Let's kill this motherfucker!
冷静点 兄弟
Slow down, perro.
我们只打算揍他一顿
We're just trying to throw some putasos.
别手下留情
Hey, no half measures.
要么不做 要么就赶尽杀绝
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna fuckin' do right!
对 没错 你说得对
Right. No, no, yeah. No, you're right.
唯一的问题是我们忘记带枪了 兄弟
Uh, the only thing is, homey, we forgot our cuetes,
这是唯一的问题
so that's the only problem.
别担心 我这儿有的就是 你们要几把枪
Oh, don't worry about it. I got you fools. How many you need?
大概要四把
Uh... maybe four.
我想要刀
I want a knife.
刀
A knife?
我想感受它
I wanna feel it.
兄弟 要三把枪和一把刀
Yeah, homey, so I guess three cuetes and a filero.
再要一杯水
And a glass of water.
马上就好
Coming right up.
我们今晚要一同赴死 兄弟
We gonna die tonight, my boy!
是啊
Yeah.
宝贝 我今晚要跟兄弟们出去
Honey, I'm going out with the boys.
不用等我
Don't wait up.
快跑 贱♥人♥
Run, bitch!
靠
Shit!
等等
Hey, wait!
路易斯
Luis!
你还欠我20美元啊
You still owe me 20 bucks!
我他妈
What the--
我们他妈的为什么回到"要抱不要暴"了
Why the fuck are we back at Hugs Not Thugs?
因为在你那个精神病兄弟差点杀了我们后
Because you fell asleep like a fucking grandpa
你♥他♥妈♥像个大爷一样呼呼大睡
after your psycho-ass boy almost killed us.
兄弟 适可而止
Dawg, enough's enough.
看来我没机会揍死你了 很遗憾 胡里奥
I'm sad I didn't get the fuck you up, Julio.
靠 下次再说吧 兄弟
Shit, man. Until next time, man.
兄弟
Boy.
我会重新给你安排这一切
I'd have rearranged your whole shit.
好
Yeah.
我所有兄弟都抛弃我了
All my boys abandoned me.
只剩我孤身一人在这世上
I'm all alone in this world.
没有兄弟陪我
No boys to call my own.
老兄 我是你兄弟
Dawg, I'm your boy.
你♥他♥妈♥才不是我兄弟
You're not my fuckin' boy.
你是在我身边抱怨了一整天的傻♥逼♥表弟
You're my bitch-ass cousin who's been complaining all day.
去你♥妈♥的♥
你害怕了 不敢打架
Too scared to throw putasos.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the fuck?
妈的 老兄 我他妈不算是你兄弟吗
Fuck you, dawg! I'm not your fuckin' boy?
我他妈一整天都载着你到处逛
I've been driving you around all fuckin' day.
我尽全力帮你了
I'm doing my best to help you.
你才是犯贱的那个
You're the one being a little bitch.
我们去应战吧
Let's go throw down.
为什么 我们只会被打得屁滚尿流
For what? We're just gonna get our asses beat.
那我们就一起挨打 像兄弟那样
Then let's go get our asses beat together, like boys.
因为你也许知道怎么打赢
'Cause you might know about winning fights,
但我可是挨揍的专家
but I'm an expert in getting my ass whooped.
在这个城市 你要是没打过我 就不算是号♥人物
You ain't shit in this city if you haven't beat my ass.
而且我还损失了一百美元 所以我现在很想揍人
And I'm down 100 bucks, so now I wanna fuckin' fight.
不错啊 你是认真的
Damn. You're serious.
很他妈认真
Goddamn right.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们到底还打不打
Are we gonna do this or what?
走吧
Let's go.
去后边 小子
In the back, Junior.
加油 路易斯
Come on, Luis.
他们来了
They're here.
-你的兄弟在哪 -你的兄弟在哪
- So where your boys? - Where are your boys?
他们有事情 我兄弟很忙
They were preoccupied. I got busy boys.
但我带来的兄弟们会揍得你满地找牙
But the boys I did bring are finna beat your ass.
-你想打赌吗 -当然
- You wanna bet? - Yeah.
我会像奇诺揍托尼那样揍你
Imma do you like Chino did Tony.
我们打架吧 我要废了你 老家伙
Yeah, let's do this. I'll fuck you up, old man.
你是谁
Who are you?
我在哪 这是怎么回事
Where am I? What's going on?
我们刚刚说过了 爷爷
We talked about this, Grandpa.
我是你孙子 你是我兄弟
I'm your grandson. You my boy.
我把你带出了养老院
And I busted you outta that nursing home
这样我们就能来揍几个墨西哥人了
so we could whoop on some Mexicans.
肥仔怎么了
What happened to Fatass?
-他去世了 -可惜了
- He's not with us anymore. - Damn.
射哥怎么了
What happened to Bust-a-Nut?
他现在在天堂
He's in heaven now.
跟我叔叔查尔斯一起
With my Uncle Charles.
开车玩手♥机♥
Texting and driving.
这是通病 兄弟
It's an epidemic, homey.
-请你节哀 -嗯 你也是
- Sorry for your loss. - Yeah. You too.
我想现在情况不一样了
So I guess shit's different now, huh?