You wanna die, homie?
是啊 来啊 有种杀了我啊 贱♥人♥们
Yes! Please! Kill me, bitch!
我活着又不是为了活
I don't live to live!
什么
What?
我宁愿死也不愿意忍♥气吞声
I'd rather die than let you fools walk all over me.
因为我就是这样
Because that's my thing!
我关注别人的问题 这样就不用处理我自己的了
I focus on other people's problems to avoid dealing with my own.
我跟我的前任之间绝对有互累症
I definitely got some codependency issues going on with my ex-lady.
你们这些傻♥逼♥知道什么是互累症吗
Do you fools even know what codependency is?
我也是才知道 这玩意烂死了
I just read about that shit. It sucks!
我有好多要改的地方 但我一点也不想改
I got a lot of work to do on myself and I don't wanna do it!
麻烦你们一枪毙了我吧 求求了
So just shoot me, please!
兄弟 冷静点
Whoa, fool, chill.
我们没枪
We don't even have guns.
那就掐死我
Then choke me, bitch.
你的手劲最好别那么弱
I hope you don't have lawyer hands
因为我脖子还挺粗的
because I also got a fat neck,
这也是让我感到很不安的点之一
which is something else I'm insecure about.
杀了我吧 快动手
Kill me. Do it.
这傻子在干什么
What the fuck is this fool doing?
我不知道 但莫名地撩人啊
I don't know but it's turning me on.
下次你们这些傻瓜最好杀了我
Next time you fools better kill me.
你看见我是怎么智取这些傻瓜的了吗
You saw how I fooled those fools with my sick-ass mind?
倒不如说是他们看见我下了车
More like they saw me get out the car
怕我会揍死他们
and knew I'd beat their asses.
你知道吗 你脖子确实挺粗的
Hey, you know what? You do have a fat neck.
你不会连高领毛衣都穿不下吧
You probably can't even wear turtlenecks, huh?