It was in the doll's house.
我想它在参加茶会
I think it was having a tea party.
西蒙
Simon!
你为什么由着她这么做
Why did you let her do that?
我觉得现在应该已经到睡觉时间了 罗茜
I think it's probably bedtime, Rosie.
她还吃了你的填字游戏
She ate your crossword, too.
谁会不爱急急忙忙的商务人士呢
Well, you've gotta love a skating businessmen.
"不好意思 抱歉 我必须赶上6点17分的那班车"
"Excuse me, sorry, I've got to get the 6.17."
"如果我不及时回去讲《咕噜牛》的故事"
"If I'm not back in time to read The Gruffalo,"
"她就要让我在客厅睡了"
"She's going to make me live in a bedsit."
"然后有一天我的孩子们就会叫另一个男人爸爸"
"And my kids will one day call another man Dad!"
抱歉 那就是你以后的圣诞节 不是吗
Oh, sorry, that's Christmas future for you, isn't it?
有着两个孩子的单亲爸爸
Divorced dad of two.
去你的吧
Fuck off!
准确地说 是有着一个半孩子的单亲爸爸
And, technically, it is divorced dad of one and a half.
别那么说罗茜
Don't say that about Rosie.
她虽然还小 但是很可爱
I'm sure she's tiny but lovely.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道《苏菲的抉择》结尾的那一幕吗
You know that scene at the end of Sophie's Choice?
1982年梅丽尔·斯特里普主演影片
"你只能留下一个孩子 另一个要送走"
"You can keep one of your children..."
好的 我选本 谢谢
Yeah, I'll keep Ben, thanks.
"你确定吗 你还在吗 兄弟"
"Are you sure...? You still here, mate?"
中国人的想法才是正确的
The Chinese have got the right idea.
你这话不是真心的
You don't mean that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
再喝一杯啊 你个大屁♥股♥
Get another round in, you big fanny.
我得走了
I have to go.
你一直在向我倒苦水 我还有个约会呢
You've given me passive sadness, and anyway, I've got a date.
-和谁啊 -我和谁约会还要你管吗
- Who? - I am allowed to have a date.
我总得期盼着找到一个能把我也变成
I have to hope that I'm going to meet someone who makes me
像你现在这种惨样的人吧
as miserable as you clearly are.
西蒙 我真的觉得你应该回家了
Si, I really think you need to get home.
代我向小艾问好
Give my love to Em.
如果你不放下那该死的平板电脑去写作业
If you don't got off that bloody iPad and finish your homework,
明天我就登录你的《我的世界》游戏
tomorrow, I'm going to go into your Minecraft game
然后把你的整个村子都烧掉
and burn down your entire village.
你应该直接把牛奶放在冰箱里的
You should've just put the milk in the fridge straight away
-妈妈就是这样 -嗯 你就写你的作业吧
- like Mum does. - Right, well, just finish your homework
我们终于可以好好开始过一个周六夜了
and we'll finally get on with our evening.
我都快饿死了
I'm starving.
咱们叫外卖♥♥吧 你想吃什么
A bit of takeaway. What do you fancy?
披萨
Pizza?
我们每周都吃披萨 孟加拉香料餐厅怎么样
We have pizza every week. What about Bengal Spice?
-我们有阵子没去了 -我无所谓
- We haven't been there for a while. - I'm not fussed.
天哪
Jesus.
罗茜 不会吧 又抠我键盘
Oh, Rosie, not again!
我想她该去睡觉了 小艾
I think she just needs to go to bed. Em!
没错 这样更好看 不是吗
Yeah, that's better, isn't it?
-小艾 你在干什么 -我正在把她打扮成小公主
- Em, what are you doing? - I'm turning her into a princess.
维斯特洛风格的公主 而不是《冰雪奇缘》里的那种
Westeros, not Frozen, obviously.
《冰与火之歌♥》中的大♥陆♥之一
我们现在很想点个外卖♥♥ 所以
It's just, we really want to get a takeaway now, so...
本很想吃孟加拉香料餐厅的菜 但是他们不配送
But Ben really, really wants Bengal Spice and they don't deliver,
所以你得开车去买♥♥...
so you'll have to...
那我们现在就下楼去买♥♥好了
OK, shall we come down now?
但是 假如她去睡觉 我们就能放松一下
But, you know, if she goes to bed, we can relax,
看会儿电视 而没人会搞破坏
watch some telly without the creature of havoc.
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
我们去睡觉好吗 罗茜
Shall we think about going to bed, Rosie?
我来哄她
I'll do it.
你下楼去 把工作做完
You go downstairs, get your work out the way,
然后去买♥♥外卖♥♥
get yourself a glass of wine
-买♥♥完回来之后再给自己倒杯红酒喝 -那好吧
- to have when you get back from the takeaway. - Oh, OK, then.
爸爸想好好宠宠他的小公主
Daddy wants to make a fuss of his little princess.
好了
There you go.
现在该回罗茜的房♥间了
OK, time to go to Rosie's room.
不不不 你不能睡在爸爸妈妈的床上 不行
No, no, no, no. Not Mummy and Daddy's bed, no.
你得去罗茜的床上睡
You need to go to Rosie's bed.
别抓我 来吧 该睡觉了
Oh, not the talons. Come on, bedtime.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
神秘的魔法抽屉里没有你的东西
Nothing for you in the magical drawer of mystery.
不
No.
不行
No.
别闹
No.
不可以
No.
别别别
No, no, no!
你是怎么找到这些东西的 看这看这
How do you find these things? Look, look, look.
要来点呼啦圈吗
Do you want some Hula Hoops?
乖乖上♥床♥睡觉才可以吃哦
Only if you come to bed.
看 虾片 还有虾片
And, look, Skips, Skips.
你看 罗茜 这里有两包小零食
Look, Rosie, two bags of snacks.
但是得去罗茜的房♥间才能吃
only if you come to Rosie's room.
几点了
What time is it?
现在肯定到睡点了
It's definitely bedtime.
好了 吃得够多了
There we go. That's enough.
我们把证据消灭掉
Get rid of the evidence.
别告诉妈妈哦
OK, don't tell Mummy.
对了 你没法说 因为你还不会讲话
Right, because you can't, because you can't speak.
准备好要睡觉咯
All ready for bed.
晚安 甘道夫爷爷
Night-night, Grandad Gandalf.
好啦 我确定甘道夫爷爷马上就会来看你的
Yeah, I'm sure Gandalf will come and see you soon.
但现在已经到睡觉时间了
But now it is bedtime.
小河马 没错
Hippo, yeah.
小河马也得睡觉了
Hippo needs to come to bed, right.
我们放好小河马 接下来就得睡觉啦
We'll get Hippo, but then it is bedtime
因为爸爸想来杯红酒
because Daddy wants a glass of wine.
看
Look.
《这不是我的小怪兽》
That's Not My Monster.
要是我当时在产房♥坚持这么说就好了
If only I'd insisted on that in the maternity ward, hey?
好了 好了
Ok, ok.
"这不是我的小怪兽 它的眉毛太浓密了"
"That's not my monster. Its eyebrows are too hairy."
"这才是我的小怪兽 它的耳朵多么毛茸茸"
"That's my monster. Its ears are so fluffy."
从此以后 他们都过着幸福快乐的生活
And they all lived happily ever after.
爸爸要下楼了
Daddy's going downstairs.
好啦
There.
晚安 亲爱的
Night-night, darling.
拜托
Come on.
你乖乖待在这里睡觉
You stay up here and go to bed.
电量还剩14%
This has got 14%.
作为特殊奖励 你想在床上看会儿这个吗
Do you want to watch this in bed as a special treat?
真有趣
Interesting.
没错
Yeah.
你想不想做...
Do you want to do the...?
好快
That was quick.
-要不要我上楼看看 -不 她才睡下
- Shall I go up? - No, she's just settling.
我以为你还有工作要做
I thought you had work to do?
没错 但我们决定改成玩这个
Yeah, but we just thought we'd play this instead.
工作我明天会做的
I'll do it tomorrow.
-你有没有去买♥♥印度菜的外卖♥♥ -本想吃披萨
- Did you order the Indian? - Ben wanted pizza.
再来一杯吧 亲爱的
Another bucket, darling?
我要为女巫冒险掷个骰子
I will risk rolling for the enchantress,
四点 请再给我来架飞船 本
a four, and I will have another craft token, please, Ben.
那我们看什么电视好呢
Right, what do we fancy on telly?
把基础利率从0.5提到
Rise in the basic rate of interest from 0.5...
-就快要爬完攀架了 不 -才不要看这个
- Got to get across the monkey bars, no! - God, no.
纪录片嘛 讲的还是上世纪80年代浮夸的
Oh, documentary about '80s bombastic
苏格兰竞技场浮华摇滚
Scottish stadium pomp rock.
怎么能不爱呢
I mean, what's not to love?
好极了
Excellent.
你好
Oh, hello.
给我吧 谢谢