我觉得她应该百毒不侵
I reckon she might be indestructible.
你需要真正的食物
You need real food.
我们要不要使用辅助沟通系统 就像你在学校那样
Shall we use the AAC, like you do at school?
那块地方估计得肿起来了
Oh, well, that's going to be a whopper.
什么 嗯 是啊
What? Oh, yeah.
人事部的卡罗琳不停地问我 "一切还好吧"
Caroline in HR keeps asking, "Is everything all right?"
我不想承认我一直在被一个九岁小女孩殴打
I don't like to admit I keep getting beaten up by a tiny nine-year-old girl.
告诉我你想吃什么茶点
Tell me what you want for tea.
我们今晚吃什么
What shall we have tonight?
照这个速度 没得吃了
Oh, nothing, at this rate.
我的报告还没开工呢
I've still got my report to start.
你不能一直坐在那玩平板
And you can't just sit there on your iPad.
-还有没做完的作业吗 -历史
- What homework is there? - History.
就一个关于民权运动的展示
Just a presentation on the Civil Rights Movement.
罗茜能帮忙
Oh, Rosie can help with that.
你是马尔科姆·艾克斯[X]的忠粉
You're a big fan of Malcolm X.
美国黑人♥民♥权运动领导人物之一
是的
Yes.
现在请你用这个告诉我
Now, please, use this.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你觉得要是马尔科姆·艾克斯还活着
Do you reckon if Malcolm X was alive today,
人们会不会想
would people just think
他会很友好地用"马尔科姆"作为短♥信♥结尾
he was signing off his texts "Malcolm" and being friendly?
他是不是得写上"马尔科姆·艾克斯 X[表示亲亲]"
Would he have to put, "Malcolm X, X"?
-小艾 -怎么了
- Em. - What?
不 她...
No. She just...
-她不会用的 -她从来不用
- She won't use it. - She never uses it.
是吧 来吧 罗茜
Right, come on, Rosie.
这太蠢了 你到底要不要吃意面
This is silly. Do you want pasta?
你吃不吃意面
Do you want pasta?
来吧 罗茜 来啊
Come on, Rosie, come on.
快点
Come on.
她就是不肯吃
She just... She just won't latch on.
她不肯吃
She won't latch on.
所有的宝宝都会吃奶
All babies can breast-feed.
就是得耐心点
It can just take a little time.
嗯 但本当时就不会这样
Yeah, but it's different than how it was with Ben.
会不会是因为她头围比较小
Could it be because her head measurement's smaller?
现在下结论还为时过早
It's far too early to draw any conclusions.
这样 你只要...
Here, just, if you...
人们都说 对于未知之事 不必庸人自扰
Everyone says there's no need to worry about things we don't know about.
来吧 罗茜
Come on, Rosie.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
快点吃奶 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
来吧 罗茜
Come on, Rosie.
就一口
Just one mouthful.
你会舔垃圾桶 却不愿吃饭 这真是说不通
You'd lick a bin. This makes no logical sense.
你要不要听歌♥
Do you want a song?
♪老麦克唐纳有座农场 伊呀伊呀呦♪
♪Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O♪
♪他的农场里有个X♪
♪And on that farm he had a... X♪
♪伊呀伊呀呦♪
♪e-I-e-I-o.♪
不可以 罗茜
No, Rosie!
这样不乖
That's naughty.
上帝 她还没吃完吗
Oh, God, ain't she finished it, yet?
我以为她要吃甜玉米
I thought she asked for sweetcorn.
她只喜欢看 不喜欢吃
She just likes looking at it.
为什么
Why?
你要不要给她倒点牛奶试试
Do you want to see if she wants some milk?
要不要听另外一首歌♥
Do you want another song?
♪X是字母表里的一个辅音字母♪
♪X is a consonant a letter in the alphabet...♪
天色不早了 我也饿了
It's just getting late and I'm getting hungry.
你们两个完事了吗
Have you two done your work?
咱们速战速决好吗 快点搞完就可以歇一会儿了
Well, let's get everything out of the way and then we can relax, no?
好啊 你到底帮了什么忙了
Yeah, and what exactly are you doing to help?
我在看填字游戏
I'm just looking at the crossword.
你去忙你的工作 我来喂她
Right, you go do your work, I'll take over feeding her.
她现在愿意吃了 去吧 去吧
She's eating it now. Go on, go on.
别担心 我会清理的
Don't worry, I'll clear up.
♪X读作科斯♪
♪X is...♪
♪每个字母都有读音... X就读作科斯♪
♪Every letter makes a sound... X is...♪
这不正常
It's not normal.
甚至连医生都承认她没有应激反应
I mean, even the GP admitted that she doesn't respond to stimuli.
她不会笑
I mean, she doesn't smile.
这不一样 和本小时候不一样
It's different. It's not like with Ben.
每个宝宝都不一样
All babies are different.
她才两个月大
She's only two months old.
你得相信一个外婆的直觉
You have to trust a grandma's intuition.
我相信事实 妈
Facts, Mum. I trust facts.
她的头比平均大小低了两个标准差
Head size is two standard deviations below the mean.
这不是脑袋小的问题 这已经小得不正常了
That's not just a small head, that's an abnormally small head.
这是一个没有正常发育的大脑
That's a brain that's not growing properly.
听我说 一看到罗茜
Listen to me, I look at Rosie
我就能想到一个非常快乐 美丽的小女孩
and I see a very happy, beautiful little girl.
你别再担心了
You've got to stop worrying.
我向你保证 罗茜不会有事的
I guarantee you, hand on heart, Rosie is fine.
如果罗茜一切正常
Well, if there's nothing wrong with Rosie,
那就是我不正常了
then there's something wrong with me.
没有谁不正常
Oh, nothing's wrong with anyone.
这显然不是事实
Well, that's obviously not true.
为什么没一个人听我说话
Why isn't anybody listening to me?
我在听你说话
I am listening to you.
我会永远在你身边
I'm always here for you.
你只是需要我们的支持
You just need our support.
-西蒙去哪了 -他在加班
- Where is Simon? - He's working late.
我不知道小河马在哪儿 罗茜
I don't know where Hippo is, Rosie.
我不知道小河马在哪儿
I don't know where Hippo is.
什么 他在我的头上吗
What? He's on my head?
不会吧
Oh, no!
不会吧
Oh, no!
拜拜啦 小河马
Oh, bye-bye, Hippo!
罗茜 你是不是拉了便便
Rosie, have you done a poo?
你拉过便便了 对不对
You have, haven't you? You've done a poo.
罗茜
Rosie?
便便在哪儿
Where is the poo?
西蒙
Simon!
罗茜又把大便藏起来了
Rosie's hidden another poo!
西蒙
Simon!
爸爸 妈妈叫你 罗茜又藏大便了
Dad, Mum wants you. Rosie's hid another poo.
谢谢 多谢你提醒啊 本
Thanks. Thanks, Ben.
要是我 我会把大便藏在哪儿呢
Now, where would I hide a poo?
肯定是个意想不到的地方
It's definitely out of the box.
对 那是坨逍遥法外的便便
Yeah, that's a poo on the loose.
新鲜出炉
Freshly baked.
闻闻这刺鼻的新鲜气息
Smell the piquant freshness.
是啊 会不会在床底下
Yeah. Under the bed?
看看暖气片后面有没有
Check behind the radiator.
罗茜去哪了
Where's Rosie?
楼梯门锁了吗
Is the stair gate up?
我把食物搅拌机的刀片放在外面了
I left out the Magimix blade!
我去
Oh, fuck!
本 你为什么不拦着她
Ben, why didn't you stop her?!
是啊 爸爸 你说得没错
Yeah, Dad, you're right.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不 不不
No, no, no.
不不不 不要
No, no, no! No!
罗茜 你个小混♥蛋♥
Rosie, you little shit!
不
No!
你知道这样不对
You know that's naughty!
我知道你知道这样不对 你太不听话了
I know you know that's naughty! That's so naughty!
我找到了
Found it!
在娃娃屋里