剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表
No rush, you won't get a penny out of me anyway.
我自作主张地做了自己
I took the liberty of making myself
我在等的时候喝了一杯牛肉酱。
A mug of bovril whilst I was waiting.
-祝你身体健康——肉汁?
- Your very good health. - Bovril?
是的,我最喜欢的饮料
Yes, my favorite beverage-
营养丰富,最重要的是便宜。
Nutritious, and above all, cheap.
我看到你桌上的立方体了。
I saw that cube on your desk.
所以我随便拿了你的水壶。
So I made free with your kettle.
——不!-别担心,我给你留了一半。
- No! - Oh, don't worry, I've left you half.
快,拿一张申请单。
Quick, get a requisition slip.
钟琴先生说我们想要多少厕所就有多少。
Mr. Glockenspiel says we can have as many lavatories as we like.
事实上,他还提供了按♥摩♥浴缸和蒸汽房♥。
In fact, he's offered to put in jacuzzis and a steam room.
他还点了烤肉串,披萨
Also, he's asked for kebabs, pizzas
还有15个大号♥玛氏巧克力棒
And 15 king-size mars bars-
没有杏仁。
No almonds.
好吧,亨利,我们谈谈厕所吧。
Right then, Henry, let's talk toilets.
剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表