剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表
Got it out of the machine in the locker room.
听起来不错。
Sounds great.
给你一整天清爽的感觉……
Gives you a great fresh feel all day...
帮助你继续生活
Helps you get on with life
而且不漏水。
And no leaking.
这很好,不是吗?
Which is great, isn't it?
因为如果我试着咀嚼,我经常会流口水
Because I often dribble a bit if I try and chew
同时看电视。
And watch television at the same time.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
大撒旦的海绵袋,你这个低能的孩子!
Great satan's sponge-bag, you imbecile boy!
-看路。-对不起,真的很抱歉
- Watch where you're going. - I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
先生,恕我直言,
Sir, with respect,
我觉得你应该多理解凯文一点。
I think you should be a bit more understanding with Kevin.
你看,他有点心不在焉。
He's a bit distracted, you see.
问题是他告诉我他要出柜了
The thing is he's told me that he's coming out.
出来吗?
Coming out?
你是说出柜吗
Do you mean coming out
《卫报》的读者能理解这个词吗?
As a "Guardian" reader would understand the term?
当然,先生。
Absolutely, sir.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
我必须想尽办法让他放心。
I must go out of my way to put him at his ease.
好了,古迪……
Now then, Goody...
嗯…我叫你来看我
Um... I've asked you to come and see me
在一件我并不感到尴尬的事情上…
On a matter about which I feel no embarrassment...
没有任何尴尬。
No embarrassment, whatsoever.
哈比卜警官已经通知我了
Constable Habib has informed me
你所担心的
That you're worried about-
,嗯…
About, um...
出来。
Coming out.
嗯…
Well...
我想我一直在想,先生,是的。
I suppose it has been on my mind sir, yes.
-你不必过分担心,古迪。-很好,先生。
- You mustn't worry yourself unduly, Goody. - That's good, sir.
因为加里·博伊尔
Because Gary Boyle
说下班后要来个鬼鬼祟祟的快炮
Says that having a sly quickie after work
是警♥察♥的传统。
Is a police tradition.
-他这么说?-哦,是的。
- He said that? - Oh, yes.
他说如果一个男人
He says that if a bloke
下班后喝不了几杯烈酒,
Can't get a couple of stiff ones down his neck after work,
那当警♥察♥还有什么意义?
Then what's the point of being a copper?
他认为酒吧禁闭是警♥察♥文化的一部分。
He reckons that the pub lock-in is all part of police culture.
酒吧锁定?
Pub lock-in?
你是说你被要求非法喝酒?
You mean you've been asked to come out for an illegal drink?
这就是你担心的事吗?
That's what's been worrying you?
是的,鉴证科经常这么做。
Yes, C.I.D. do it all the time.
我很高兴你不介意。
I'm really pleased it doesn't bother you.
这样吧,我会被困在马里布车里
I'll tell you what, I'll be stuck into the malibu
在今晚的"青蛙和警棍"
At the "frog and truncheon" tonight.
如果你这么做了,你这可怕的年轻人,
And if you do, you appalling youth,
明天早上你会被困在牢房♥里。
You'll be stuck in a cell tomorrow morning.
我知道这里有点头眨眼的习俗
I'm aware there are certain nod-and-a-wink customs
罪案调查处的警官无视法律,
In which C.I.D. officers ignore the law,
但我绝不允许我的军官堕落。
But I will not allow the corruption of my officers.
坦白说,我更喜欢你是同性恋的时候。
Quite frankly, I preferred you when you were a homosexual.
出去。
Get out.
好吧,
All right,
我要这些人的尿液。
I want urine from all this lot.
有人能帮我取一下尿吗?
Would somebody kindly take the urine?
检查他们的眼球。
Check their eyeballs.
如果瞳孔脱臼了,就把它们剪掉。
If the pupils are dislocated, nick 'em.
寻找上瘾的迹象
Look for the signs of addiction-
远处的凝视,
A distant stare,
经常旷课,
Regular truancy,
吃饭时食欲不振。
Loss of appetite at mealtimes.
博伊尔,蒂米!
Boyle, Timmy!
你没把它处理掉吧?
You didn't get rid of it, did you?
我永远不会原谅你,纳齐亚。
I'll never forgive you for this, Nazia.
我没有借口,先生。
I have no excuse, sir.
我是在保护我妹妹。
I was protecting my sister.
你知道我要向你收费吧?
You understand that I'm going to have to charge you?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你这个傻瓜,警官。
You fool, constable.
你疯了吗?
What madness possessed you?
她是我妹妹,先生。
She's my little sister, sir.
我妈妈会死的。
My mom would've died.
她会,
She'd be-
回你的办公桌去,警官。
Go to your desk, constable.
德里克……
Derek...
哈比布警官是我最好的警官。
Constable Habib is by far and away my best officer.
她已经代表了数千英镑的公共投资。
She already represents a public investment of many thousands of pounds.
福勒探长,你的建议是什么?
What are you suggesting, inspector Fowler?
我建议……
I am suggesting...
我们不起诉她。
That we do not charge her.
她前途无量,
She has a fine career ahead of her,
因为一个疯狂的孝顺时刻
And because of one insane moment of filial loyalty-
真不敢相信我听到了!
I don't believe I'm hearing this!
高高在上的探长
Inspector high and mighty
傲慢自大的福勒
Snooty snotty hoity-toity Fowler
-想让我犯法?-我知道!
- Wants me to break the law? - I know!
我知道。
I know.
但她只是想帮她妹妹。
But she was just trying to help her little sister.
当她妹妹是毒枭的时候
And when her little sister is a drug baron
保卫一个装甲毒品窝点
Defending an armored crack house
用肩扛式导弹发射器,
With a shoulder-held missile launcher,
那时可以帮助她吗?
Will it be all right to help her then?
不。我不喜欢,
No. I don't like it,
但我知道我的职责。
But I know my duty.
我们要起诉她。
We're charging her.
这是一个漫长的夜晚。
It's been a long night.
好吧,博伊尔,我们讨论过的那杯酒呢?
Right, Boyle, what about that drink we were discussing?
——干杯。-非常感谢,先生。
- Cheers. - Thank you very much, sir.
不客气,波义耳。
You're very welcome, Boyle.
我们可以以后再算。
We can settle up later.
我想这次突袭可能会给你升职,先生。
I reckon this raid might mean promotion for you, sir.
我不能否认我很期待
Well, I can't deny I am rather expecting
一个感激的警♥察♥局长打来的电♥话♥。
A call from a grateful chief constable.
啊,我看不出有什么问题。
Ah, I can't see anything going wrong with that.
嘿,除非我们被搜查。
Hey, unless we get raided.
好了,伙计们,已经过了打烊时间了。
All right, you lot- it's well past closing time.
你们都被捕了。
You're all under arrest.
穿过沼泽,长官,老警♥察♥的把戏。
Out through the bog, sir, old copper's trick.
博伊尔警官,老警♥察♥的把戏有个问题,
The problem with old copper's tricks, constable Boyle,
就是老警♥察♥认识他们。
Is that old coppers know 'em.
福勒,别因为这个杀我。
Don't do me for this, Fowler.
我以前从没做过这样的事。
I've never done anything like it before.
定罪会毁了我的事业。
A conviction would ruin my career.
不要紧,格里姆探长,这不是一个很有前途的计划……
Never mind, inspector Grim, it was never a very promising one...
不像哈比卜警官。
Unlike constable Habib's.
你不能把隐瞒毒品证据相提并论
You can't compare withholding evidence of drugs
友好地禁闭一下。
With a friendly little lock-in.
真的吗?我想你会发现我可以的。
Really? I think you'll find that I can.
还有,我想你会发现晋升委员会
Also, I think you'll find that the promotions board
会倾向于查看任何刑事定罪吗
Will be inclined to view any criminal conviction
就像警♥察♥记录上的污点一样。
As something of a blot on a policeman's record.
好吧,我不起诉哈比卜。
All right, I won't charge Habib.
那样的话,我就不起诉你和博伊尔了。
In that case, I won't charge you or Boyle.
我有几张未付的停车罚单,先生。
I've got a couple of outstanding parking tickets, sir.
你觉得你能帮我戒掉吗?
You think you can get me off those?
很抱歉让你久等了,钟琴先生,
I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, mr. Glockenspiel,
但我一直在整理相关的财务报告
But I've been assembling the relevant financial reports
关于女更衣室。
Regarding the ladies' locker room.
别急,反正你一分钱也拿不到。
剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表