剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表
这绝对不是关于
加拿大枫糖浆大劫案的真实故事
您有212条未播放的消息
You have 212 unplayed messages.
嘿 莱昂纳尔 我们听说了露丝和那颗树的事了
Hey, Léonard, we heard about what happened with Ruth and the tree,
第二章
只是想打个电♥话♥告诉你 你完全是活该 拜拜 混♥蛋♥
and just wanted to call to let you know you completely deserved it. Bye-bye, dickhead!
交织
你好 莱昂纳尔 我是沃利 住在...
Hey there, Léonard. It's Wally over on...
反正你知道我们住哪里
Well, you know where we live.
我妻子听说了露丝兰德里的事
My wife heard about Ruth Landry
然后她觉得你真是个乌龟王八蛋
and uh, well, she thinks you suck moose cock.
莱昂戈捷 你真是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的家伙
Léo Gauthier, you are a first-class cocksucker.
你和你那个小王八儿子
You and your little bitch-boy.
你怎么不找个地方去死算了
Why don't you go die in a field somewhere?
你这个烂人
You piece of--
去你的 莱昂 你多年来一直压榨我们农民
Fuck you, Léo! You've been screwing all of us farmers for years.
终于 有人站出来反抗你了
Finally, someone is standing up to you.
非法配额
Illegal quotas...
你真是人♥渣♥ 你这个道德败坏的混♥蛋♥
You stink, you're immoral.
露丝只是第一个 但她不会是最后一个...
Ruth was the first, but she won't be the last--
给总经理的小建议
Small advice to the Chief Manager:
如何把问题扼杀在摇篮里
how to nip a problem in the bud.
是的 我想报案
Yes, I'd like to report a crime.
我是莱昂纳尔戈捷
Uh, this is Léonard Gauthier, speaking.
破坏财物
Destruction of property,
威胁和恐吓
threats, intimidation.
露丝兰德里
Ruth Landry.
枫糖大劫案
第一季第二集
今早天气不错 对吧
Beautiful morning, huh? - Uh-huh.
谢谢 露易丝
Thanks, Louise.
不客气
You're welcome.
我醒来时看到外面雨雪交加
When I woke up, I saw the sleet in the rain,
我就想即便如此... - 是啊 天气不好
I thought-- - Weather's a hoot.
你说你有工作机会要给我
You said you had work for me.
我找到了一个 马丁在糖浆道德上的漏洞
I found a loophole to Martin's syrup ethics.
你打算告诉我 还是要我等到什么时候
You're gonna tell me or do I have to wait for a muffin?
30万美元听起来怎么样
How does a third of a million dollars sound?
因为我们打算抢劫协会
'Cause we are gonna rob the Association.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
迈克 你觉得是个该死的飞贼吗
Do I look like a fucking cat burglar to you, Mike?
因为我可不是
Because I am not a fucking cat burglar.
你 你不...
No, no--
那个地方比诺克斯堡还严密
That place is sealed up tighter than Fort Knox.
即使我们能进去 但我们是进不去的...
Even if we could get inside--
我有个内线
I-I-I got a man on the inside!
是谁 他在那里是做什么的
Who? What's he do there?
你了解协会 也了解糖浆
You know the Association.
储存 运输 市场 显然我对这一切一窍不通
You know syrup... storage, transpo, the market. I don't know shit about that
我不想给你惹麻烦
and I don't wanna get you in trouble.
但这件事的好处在于 露丝 有你一起干 就不会有麻烦了
With you on board, no trouble. Just don't tell Martin.
只要不告诉马丁就好
He expects better of me.
但除此以外 露丝 这可是轻松就能到手的钱
But other than that, Ruthie, this is easy money.
轻松 这根本就不可能
Easy? It's fucking impossible.
糖浆季节快结束了 然后他们就会封锁几个月
Sugaring season is almost over, then they lock down for months.
我们只有几天时间了
We got a couple of days, that's it.
然后他们会加强安保团队 装设摄像头 还可能会有...
Then they're gonna have security teams, cameras,
一些高科技激光之类的东西
and maybe some high-tech laser bullshit.
根本没有激光 朋友
There are no lasers, amigo.
我希望在实行计划之前 能稍微缓和一下你的情绪...
I was, uh, hoping to soften you up a bit before--
没有激光 没有摄像头 只有一个保安
No lasers, no cameras, and only one security guard.
自2005年以来 我一直是安保部门的负责人
Head of security since '05!
我对那个仓库了如指掌
I know the warehouse like the back of my hand.
事实上 我自己也偷他们的货 偷了好几个月了
In fact... I've been robbing them myself for months.
我不干 绝对不干
Out. So out.
露丝 这个计划一定能成功的 我向你保证
Ruth, this can work. I promise you.
露丝
Ruth?
昨天向协会砸树的那个女人
The woman who threw a tree at the Association yesterday?
好了 雷米 - 不 迈克
Okay, Rémy. - Oh no, no, no... Mike!
稍等一下 好吗 - 迈克 这是个糟糕的决定
Mike, bad call... - Just give us a sec, okay?
我们要等奥瓦尔一起商量
We're waiting for Orval before we go any further.
好的 不 - 还有别人吗
No. - There's someone else?
当然了 奥瓦尔 不 他是个大好人
Of course! Orval! A real good guy.
我给他留了口信 他应该马上就到了
I left him a message. Should be here any minute.
迈克 你这个绝密计划 到底有多少人参与
How many people have you got in this secret scheme of yours?
你还想雇个行进乐队吗 - 好了
Okay!
雷米 我可以为她担♥保♥
Rémy, I vouch for her.
而你 你需要这个机会
And you... You need this.
所以先听他说完 雷米
So hear him out. Rémy.
这就是我的计划 我花了一番心思 但还挺不错的
So here's my system. It took some thinking, but it's pretty sweet.
每个月我都会在夜深人静时 偷偷运出一桶糖浆
In the dark of night, I sneak a barrel out each month.
然后奥瓦尔会把糖浆 卖♥♥给他在隔壁省份的同伴
Then Orval sells the syrup to his guy, one province over.
我们只需要多次重复这个操作
We just have to do that a shitload of times,
就能轻松变得富有 就是这样
and we get rich, easy peasy. Boom.
就是这样
Boom!
就是这样 什么就是这样
Boom? Boom what?
就是这样...
Bien... Boom, là...
一桶 这就是你的计划
One barrel? That's your plan?
一百万美元 三个人分 这就是你想要的吗
A million dollars, three ways, that's what you want?
是的
Yeah!
我们想想看
Let's see.
行了 我就想了四秒钟
Okay, I thought about it for four seconds.
听好了 协会把每桶枫糖浆的价格 定在2489美元
The Association has the barrel set price at 2,489 dollars.
如果我们卖♥♥给渥太华的一般民众 他们会破坏市场的
We sell to ham-and-eggers in Ottawa, they're gonna screw us.
我们在黑市上卖♥♥两千美元
We go 2k on the black market.
现在 这就是说... 你们知道这意味着什么吗
Now, that means, you know what that means,
这意味着你们两个笨蛋 要在一个星期内
that means you two bozos have to pinch 500 barrels at night...
每晚偷五百桶才行
in a week.
这不止是愚蠢
That's not just dumb.
这简直是白♥痴♥
That's stupid!
他们会发现不见了五百桶糖浆的
They're gonna notice 500 barrels missing.
他到现在还没被发现真是万幸
He's lucky they haven't noticed already!
好吧 他的计划烂透了 没关系
Okay. His plan sucks, fine!
我相信你 想一个更好的计划吧
I believe you, come up with a better one.
我不能进监狱
I'm not going to jail.
我进监狱的话 马丁就孤独无依了
Jail means Martin's alone.
我会失去他的
I'll lose him.
没有医院能像我这样照顾他
No hospital can do what I do for him.
而且我不想被逮捕
And I'm not getting arrested!
露丝兰德里吗 你被逮捕了
Ruth Landry, you're under arrest
你破坏了协会的财物
for destruction of property at the Association.
跟一棵树有关
Something about a tree...
该死的莱昂纳尔 - 来吧
Fucking... Léonard! - Come on.
该死的莱昂纳尔 他总是为所欲为
Fucking Léonard! He does anything he wants to do!
走吧
Come on, Ruth.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a bastard!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
她根本就是业余水平 先生
She's amateur hour, sir.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
你好
Oh...
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
等一下 等等 你不是真的要把我关起来吧
Wait. Oh, wait! You're not actually locking me up?
什么...我丈夫在家里
My... my husband's at home!
所以 - 他处于昏迷状态
Hands. - He's in a coma.
他需要我 我有特定方法照顾他
He needs me. I have a system.
我承认 有棵树从我的卡车上掉下来了
I admit it, a tree fell off my truck.
如果我能负担得起一辆新卡车 这种事就不会发生了
It wouldn't have happened if I could afford a new truck,
但是在莱昂纳尔把我坑了之后...喂
but Léonard's screwing me over. Hey.
我丈夫一个人在家 拜托了 我要打电♥话♥
My husband's alone! Please! I want my phone call!
喂 - 弗洛伦斯 嗨 你接电♥话♥了
Hello? - Oh, Florence, hi. There you are.
露丝
Ruth.
别告诉我这和我在新闻上看到的 那颗树的事有关
Tell me this isn't about the tree I saw on the news.
你了解我的 我和协会之间有一点小误会
剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表