剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表
I tried to fucking leave him out of this. He stuck his stupid fucking nose in our business!
他跟我一样是个好人
He's a good man! Just like me!
你是个好人 - 对
You're a good man? - Yeah!
睁大眼睛看看周围吧 雷米 这是在犯罪 你是个罪犯
Look around, Rémy! This is a crime. You're a criminal.
你跟我没两样
You're just like me.
我才跟你不一样
Oh I'm not like you.
喂 是你自己来找我的 记得吗
Hey, you came to me, remember?
我当时正在享受宁静的晚餐 结果你却来跟我说了你的非法计划
I was enjoying a nice quiet meal when you presented me with illegal shit.
所以少在那里装清高了
So take your moral high ground and shove it!
你毁了一切
You ruined everything!
你杀了奥瓦尔 - 我们会被发现的
You killed Orval! - You wanna fucking go?
想打架吗 来啊 雷米
Let's fucking throw down, Rémy.
好啊 - 来吧 动手吧
Oh yeah? - Let's go!
我们会被发现的 听到没 - 来吧
We're gonna get caught, do you hear me?
- 住手 - 来啊 该死的...
住手 该死的小屁孩
Fucking baby! You fucking giant...
来电...
别动
Stop right there!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 还好 我没事
Yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah.
干得好 你一直拖住他们直到我赶来
Good job, keeping them busy until I got here.
喂 你 树林里那个家伙
Hey! You? From the forest!
搞什么鬼
What the...
我可以解释 我可以解释这一切
I can explain. I can, I can explain all this.
你可以向警♥察♥解释一切
You can explain everything to the cops.
看来你是当场发现了 他们的行动 对吧
Looks like you caught them in the middle of the act, eh?
干得漂亮 小雷
Nice work, Rem.
小雷
Rem!
嗯
Huh?
对 没错 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah-yeah-yeah, that's what happened.
我当场发现了他们的行动 然后跟他们搏斗到你赶来 没错
I caught them in the act and fought them until you arrived, exactly.
干得好 好了 来吧 - 好 交给你了
Nice work, okay, let's go. - Take him! Take him!
别耍花招 硬汉
Don't try anything stupid, tough guy.
还记得上次的事吗
You remember what happened last time, huh?
雷米 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Rémy, call the cops.
好的
Yeah.
好的 让我把你铐好 伙计
雷米
Rémy!
下一个轮到你 女士
You're next, lady.
你说得对 这是我先出的主意
You were right, this is mine.
否则我们所做的一切就都白费了
Or else this would all have been for nothing.
见鬼
Well, fuck.
这对我来说就够了 我们赶紧离开这里吧
Good enough for me. Let's get the fuck outta here!
对 快把这一切收拾干净 - 好的
Let's clean all this shit up!
我们还得把这个混♥蛋♥一起带走
And, we gotta take this bastard with us.
我想这具尸体 应该没人会介意帮我处理吧
I'm assuming this body, no one's gonna have a problem helping me with, right?
闭嘴 来吧
Shut up! Come on!
快灭火 该死的
去你的
去你的 莱昂纳尔
Fuck you, Léonard!
我们成功了 我们真的成功了 - 是啊
We did it! We fucking did it! - Yes!
我们到底抢了多少 露丝
How much did we get, Ruth?
好吧 第一个罐已经装满了 第二个罐也装了将近90%
First tank is full and the second tank is almost 90 %.
对 - 所以按照国际价格来算...
Yeah. - So, with international pricing--
对 少啰嗦了 到底是多少 - 对啊 到底多少
Yes, for Christ's sake, how much? - Yeah, how much? How much?
大约八百万加元
About... about eight million dollars.
八百万 那我们每个人 应该能分到差不多三百万
Tabarnak! Eight million dollars, that's almost three million each!
八百万加元
Eight million dollars!
迈克 那我们和波士顿那边的事 能解决吗
Are we good, Mike, with Boston?
能解决 我们所有的问题都能解决
We're good, we're good with every problem we ever had,
无论是老头子的事 还是查理和波的事
with the old man, with Charlie...
我们他妈的发财了 - 太棒了
You fuckers, we're rich!
不可能是雷米 那家伙就算被蚊子叮也不会打蚊子
It's not Rémy, the guy wouldn't hurt a mosquito if it was biting him.
她说得对
She's right.
雷米是个好孩子
Rémy is a good boy.
我相信他是的 布沙尔先生
I'm sure he is, Mr Bouchard.
他只是最近有点奇怪
He, he just hasn't been himself lately.
探员 球棒上有血迹
Detective, found blood here.
该死的
Fuck!
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是你的吗
Does that belong to you?
布沙尔先生
Monsieur Bouchard?
那是你的球棒吗 还是你儿子的
Is that your bat or your son's?
是我的
It's mine.
是我杀了奥瓦尔斯蒂克斯
I killed Orval Steeks.
是你干的
You did?
请转过身去 先生
Turn around, sir,
把手给我
give me your hands.
露丝 你终于打回来了
Oh! Ruth! Finally!
他还好吗
Is, is he okay?
他还在昏迷中 不过没有脑损伤的迹象
I mean, he's still in a coma, but... there's no sign of brain damage.
马丁现在情况稳定
Martin's stable.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
谢谢你 弗洛伦斯
Thank you. Thank you, Florence.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
嘿 小马
Hey, Marty.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
不过好消息是
But the good news is,
我和你有很多时间可以叙叙旧
you and me are gonna have plenty of time... to catch up.
嗨 如果想观看 《枫糖大劫案》的幕后花絮
Hi! If you wanna see behind the scenes, bonus content from the Sticky,
那就点击屏幕上的X光图标
click on your X-Ray icon on your screen now,
在网络或是你的移♥动♥设备上
using your web or your mobile device,
观看更多独家视频以及更多内容
for more exclusive videos and much more.
会非常有趣的
It'll be so fun.
剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表