剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表
First, we tie up Rémy.
让她说完
Let her finish.
绑得紧一点 让绳子留下痕迹
Tight enough to make rope burns.
然后我们把他解开
Then, we untie him.
等我们安全了 你就去救盖理
And once we're in the clear, you rescue Gary.
盖理 你还好吗
Oh, Gary! Are you okay?
这样就不会有谋杀案了
The murder goes away.
没有了
Gone.
你们全都不在场
You've all disappeared.
所有的罪名都会落在我头上 但我早就远走高飞了
I get blamed for everything, but I'm long gone.
你向警方报告这起抢劫案
You report the heist to the police.
这样你 我的朋友 就会成为
And you, my friend, become the hero
在这场“枫糖浆大劫案”中 幸存的英雄
who survived the great maple syrup heist.
在那之后
And after that,
他们肯定得雇更多的保安了
they'll have to hire even more security.
怎么样
So?
如果我们拒绝呢
What if we say no?
如果我们说 我们想按自己的方式来呢
What if... what if we say we wanna do it our way on our own?
那我就杀了你们
Then I kill you.
然后给波士顿那边打电♥话♥
And I call Boston,
我们照样会干这一票
and we do it anyway.
反正她最后都会杀了我们的 - 闭上你的臭嘴 棒棒糖
She's gonna kill us anyway. - Oh, shut the fuck up, Lollipop!
你为什么一直叫他棒棒糖
Why do you keep calling him that?
这不重要 这只是个内部的笑话
It's not important, it's an inside joke.
好吧 那我们就把它变成一个 大家都知道的笑话吧 怎么样
Okay. Well, then, let's make it an outside joke, why don't we?
这个白♥痴♥ 他曾经是我们这个小家族
This moron... he was, uh, like a junior lieutenant
组织里的一个小头目
in our little family organization.
他有自己的班底 你们知道吗 但他不知足
He had his own crew, you know, but he wanted more.
于是 他自作主张 策划了一个大买♥♥卖♥♥ 不是吗
So, he came up with a really big score of his own, didn't you?
他偷了一辆 装满电子产品的18轮♥大♥卡车
He boosts an 18-wheeler filled with electronics.
那可是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean, a big score.
真的 大买♥♥卖♥♥
Really, big score.
所以在揭晓成果的那天
So, the day of the big reveal,
他把我们都叫去了 老大 还有我们所有人
he brings us all out there, the boss, all of us,
大家都一起站在那里
we're all standing there together.
等着见证这个重要时刻 因为他做什么都不能低调行事
Waiting for this big moment 'cause he can't do anything just for himself,
非得弄得轰轰烈烈的
he has to make a big fucking show of it.
然后他打开了卡车后门
So, he pops open the back of the truck...
里面根本没有什么电子产品
There were no electronics.
连一台该死的电视机都没有
Not one fucking TV!
整辆卡车全是糖果
The entire truck was filled with candy!
全是他妈的糖果
With fucking candy!
口香糖 焦糖
Gumballs, and caramels,
还有那种你在医生办公室 能拿到的小棒棒糖
and those fucking little suckers that you get at the doctor's office.
他彻底失败了
It was a complete and utter failure,
而且还给我带来了很大的麻烦
and it blew back on me. In a really bad way.
这就是为什么我们叫他...
And that's why we call him...
棒棒糖
Lollipop.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
好了
Okay.
我很高兴能看到计划成形
I love when a plan comes together.
我要上楼去给波士顿那边打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna go run upstairs and call Boston.
查理告诉我必须在六点前报到 否则他就要派人来了
Charlie told me I had to check in by 6:00 or he was gonna send the cavalry.
你们可不想看到那些人
You wouldn't like the cavalry.
我马上回来 棒棒糖
I'll be back, Lollipop.
好了
All right.
大家小声点 我要打电♥话♥了
Keep your voices down, I'm gonna make this call.
他肯定会喜欢这个计划的
I think he's gonna like it.
我们都完蛋了 我们他妈的死定了 你们懂吗
We're all dead, we're all fucking dead, you realize that?
不 我们是一个团队 她刚才说了
No, no, no, no. The team came together, she just said so.
对 只要我们干得好 她就会 让我们活命 这样她没那么麻烦
Yeah, if we do a good job, she'll let us live, it's easier for her.
你们会光着身子死在路边的
You're gonna be dead naked on the side of the road.
迈克 这是唯一的出路了 - 我为什么会光着身子
It's the only play, Mike. - Why would I be naked?
她在跟查理通话 你们知道你们做了什么吗
She's talking to Charlie now, you realize what you've done?
她在跟查理通话 - 查理是谁
Who the fuck is Charlie?
我是说 他应该没那么坏吧 - 好吧 听着
I mean, he couldn't be that bad. - Fine. Okay.
她刚才说的那个电子产品抢劫案
That electronics heist she told you about,
就是最后变成... - 棒棒糖事件的那个
the one that ended up being the... the... - Lollipop?
对 就是那个该死的棒棒糖事件
Yeah, the fucking lollipops.
我不仅把老大叫来看揭晓
Well, I didn't just bring the boss out for the big reveal,
我还把他儿子也叫来了 就是查理
I brought his son out too. Charlie.
当我打开卡车看到里面全是糖果时
When I opened the truck and I saw that... candy,
我彻底崩溃了
I fucking lost it.
我知道我永远都洗不掉这个耻辱了
I knew I'd never get to live it down.
所以我揍了司机 想在大伙面前挽回点面子
So I beat the fuck out of the driver, save a little face in front of the crew.
结果在混乱中 那混♥蛋♥抢了我的枪并开枪了
And somehow, in the scuffle, the fucker gets my gun and he shoots.
他没打中我 你们猜他打中了谁
He doesn't hit me. Guess who he fucking hit?
查理
Charlie!
从那天起 查理就开始摆布我
Ever since that day, Charlie's fucking owned me.
只要他想 他就给我找麻烦
Whenever he wants, he rains down shit on me.
阴暗的 变♥态♥的麻烦
Dark, sadistic shit.
这原本是我摆脱他的机会
This was my ticket out.
我会处理好的 - 我很抱歉
I will take care of that.
是的 那个没问题 - 我这下惨了
Yes, that will not be a problem.
我们会想到办法的 - 不 我们按波的计划行事
No, we do the fucking plan Bo's way.
如果我们想要保命 我们就得笑
And hope to fucking keep you alive. We smile
听天由命 - 喂
and we eat our shit sandwiches! Yeah, hold on. Hey!
只要确保波安全回到波士顿
We just have to make sure Bo gets back to Boston safely!
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗
Will you shut the fuck up?!
波
Bo?
波
Bo?
波
Bo?!
你在听吗 伙计
Are you there, buddy?
掉线了吗 怎么了
Did I lose you? What's up?
波
Bo?!
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么 迈克
What the fuck did you do now, Mike?
小迈
Mikey!
我能听见你的呼吸 是你吧 小迈
I can hear you breathing. Is that you, Mike?
你搞砸了 对吗
You messed it up, didn't ya?
迈克
Mike.
你干了蠢事 棒棒糖
Bad move, Lollipop.
我们很快就会见面了
I'll see you soon.
剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表