剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表
这绝对不是关于
加拿大枫糖浆大劫案的真实故事
第五章
绝境
该死
Shit!
不好意思 谁啊
Uh, sorry, who is it?
快开门
Open the fucking door.
我是来拯救我那迷途的羔羊的
I've come to rescue my wayward sheep.
听着 我很想跟你聊
Look, I-I'd love to chat,
问题是 波 如果你待会再来 待会再...
the thing is this. Bo, if you... if you come back--
迈克 快开门
Mike! Just open the door.
你不会碰巧已经拔枪了吧
You wouldn't happen to have a gun drawn, would you?
你可是我的小迈克
You're my little Mikey.
如果我想杀你 还用得着敲门吗
Would I knock if I wanted to kill you?
所以快开门吧 迈克
So, open the door, Mike.
我快冻僵了
I am freezing my balls off.
波
Bo!
迈克 - 见到你真好
Mike. - It's so good to see you!
枫糖大劫案
第一季第五集
好了 坐吧 布沙尔先生
All right, sit down, Mr Bouchard.
好的
Yeah!
我很乐意配合执法界的兄弟们
Always happy to help a fellow man of the law.
我是说姐妹 姐♥妹♥们♥
Uh, woman. Women.
嗯 - 我是个保安
Yeah. - I'm a security guard.
昨天的事太疯狂了 对吧
So... yesterday was pretty crazy, huh?
树林里突然发生袭击 太吓人了
Random attack in the woods. Wow.
你还是坚持那个说法吗
And you're... you're sticking with that story?
只是刚好在树林里遇到一个疯子...
Just a crazed stranger in the woods...
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
幸好有我们这样的人 来保护和服务大家
Good thing there's people like us to protect and serve.
盖理告诉我们你救了他的命
And Gary told us how you saved his life, Rémy.
你真是个英雄
You're a real hero, Rémy.
不敢当
但我们今天要讨论的不是这件事
But that's not what we're here to discuss today.
我们来谈谈
Let's talk about...
奥瓦尔斯蒂克斯的谋杀案吧
the murder of Orval Steeks.
你们为什么...
Why are you...
你们为什么要给我看这些照片
W-Why are you showing me this?
我们通常不会让公众看这些照片
They're not commonly shown to the public.
不 我们只会给嫌疑人看
No. Just to suspects.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你们认为我...奥瓦尔
You think I... Orval?
我们在犯罪现场 发现了和你有关的证据
Evidence linked to you was found at the murder scene.
雷米 好吗
Rémy, okay,
你♥爸♥昨天基本上 已经向我们全盘托出了your dad basically gift-wrapped the whole thing for us yesterday.
老爸...我什么都没做
Dad... I-I didn't do anything.
根本没什么可...
There's... there's nothing to...
这个东西
This here,
你看到了吗 这是从你手套上的
you see that? This came from your mitten.
我们找到了这个 上面沾满了奥瓦尔的血
We found this covered in Orval's blood.
到底发生了什么事 雷米
What happened there, Rémy?
你为什么杀了你最好的朋友
Why did you kill your best friend? Huh?
我没有杀他
I-I didn't kill him!
你的手套在哪里 雷米
Where are your mittens, Rémy?
我的手套不在...
My mittens weren't...
我不知道
I don't know!
你用什么砸碎了他的头 雷米
What did you bash his head in with, Rémy?
锤子 石头 还是铁棒
A hammer? A rock? An iron rod?
不 我没有杀奥瓦尔 我不可能这么做
I didn't kill Orval! I wouldn't do that!
就是你做的 - 手套不在我这里
Yes! You did! - I don't have the mittens.
不在你那里 - 不
You don't? - No.
是你弄丢了还是...
Did you misplace them or...?
雷米 好好想想 这很重要
Remy, think. It's important.
我连戴都没戴过
I've never even worn them.
我一定是把它们忘在餐厅了
I-I must have forgotten them at the restaurant.
我当时太激动了... - 为什么激动
I was so excited about the-- - Excited about what?
为了蛋糕
Uh, the... the cake!
但你确定你把它们落在餐厅里了吗
But you're sure that you left them at the restaurant?
是的
Yes.
所以可能是有人拿走了 或者...
So maybe someone took them or...?
对 没错 肯定是有人拿的
Yes. Yes, somebody must have.
真的吗
Someone...
有人偷了你的生日礼物
someone stole your birthday gift
然后马上就去杀了你最好的朋友
and immediately went out and killed your best friend?
雷米 谁会那么做
Rémy, why would anyone do that?
你在餐厅里有看到什么可疑的人吗
任何可能会想杀... - 我不想再说了
I'm not talking!
你们要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
那就请你们离开吧 马上
Then you should leave. Now!
好吧
All right!
这件事非常严重 医生
This is very serious, doctor.
我本可以马上报♥警♥的
I could be calling the police right now.
我...听我说 她这几年过得很艰难
Right, listen, she's had a rough few years.
让我跟她解释一下吧
Let me just explain it to her.
谢谢你 谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
那个泼妇想干什么
What did that harpy want?
进去
Get in.
去他的社会服务
Social services, my ass.
我在这里待了一整夜
I've been here all night.
就为了把我昏迷的丈夫带回家
All I want is to take home my husband in a coma!
这是不可能的 而且根本不是你想的那样
It's not going to happen and it certainly isn't like that.
是你告的密 是你举报了我
You told them, you... you reported me.
不 我花了一整晚 来确保你不会惹上麻烦
No. I've spent all night making sure that you didn't get into trouble.
那是谁干的
Then who?
该死的莱昂纳尔
Fucking Leonard.
我要宰了他
I'll gun him!
我会付清所有罚款 我会保住我的房♥子 我一定能做到
I'll pay all the fines, I'll keep my house. I can do it.
好几万加元吗 你要怎么做到
Thousands of dollars? How?
他需要我 就这样
He needs me, that's how.
他不需要你 你在伤害他
He doesn't need you. You're hurting him.
马丁一个人在这里挺好的
Martin is fine here. On his own.
是你需要他
It's you that needs him.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去宰了他 - 露丝
I'll gun him. - Ruth?
你不觉得刚才有点过分了吗
You don't think that was a little rough?
对一个谋杀嫌疑犯来说吗 不 我不这么认为
For a murder suspect? No. I don't think so.
不 况且 你还一直在帮他说话
No! Besides, he... he had you there to help him along.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
谢谢你提出了 那个“手套被恶人偷走”的理论
Thanks for introducing an evil glove thief.
我是说 他的律师都没你那么厉害
His lawyer couldn't have done a better job.
不是雷米干的 他根本没有动机 - 好吧
It is not Rémy, there's no motive!
那会是谁 还有谁有嫌疑
Who? Who? Who else?
我们在树林遇到的那个人 那个暴♥力♥的外地人
Our guy from the woods. The violent outsider.
只要我们能把他 和那辆黑色卡车联♥系♥起来就能破案了
We connect him to the black truck, c'est game over.
行 那我们要怎么做到这一点 - 用车牌号♥
Okay. How would we do that? - With the license plate!
就像我昨天告诉你的 可你根本不听我说
Like I told you yesterday before you fucking blew me off!
那个无名的流浪者
The nameless drifter.
这简直是一个平庸的警♥察♥ 最后的救命稻草
It's like the last salvation of a mediocre cop.
去你的
Fuck. You.
我要申请搜查令去把布沙尔家搜个遍
I'm calling in a search warrant for the Bouchard house
这样我就能离开这个讨厌的小镇了
so I can get out of this lousy town.
是啊 越快越好
Yeah, the sooner, the better!
我们能聊聊吗
Can we just talk for a minute?
雷米 警♥察♥都跟你说什么了
Rémy, what did the police have to say?
没说什么
Nothing!
你别再跟他们说任何事了 好吗
Don't... don't tell them any more stuff, okay?
小子
你能不能跟我好好聊聊
Will you just please talk to me?
我们得马上去找迈克
We need to go to Mike's right now.
你有客人
You have a visitor?
令人愉快的惊喜
是的 老爸 我们得走了 我们要见一个朋友
Ouais, papa... We need to go. We're meeting a friend.
哪个朋友 这位朋友又是谁
Which friend? And who's this friend?
我不想谈 能给我们一点空间吗
I don't wanna talk about it. Can we get a little space here?
剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表