剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表
Hang on.
我不能没有你
I can't do this without you.
请醒醒 马丁 求你了
Please wake up, Martin, please.
奥瓦尔 快点儿
Orval, come on.
你迟到了
You're late.
我说了比赛结束后就会来
I said I'd be here after the game.
现在比赛结束了 我很准时
It's after the game. I'm on time.
我希望你能认真对待这件事
I wish you'd take this seriously.
我就是觉得不爽 - 嗯 别管爽不爽
I'm just not comfortable when-- - Yeah, yeah.
赶紧把桶搬上车 好让我可以离开这里
Just grab the barrel, so I can get out of here, okay?
嘿 这是你上个月的酬劳
Hey. Got your cash from last month.
谢了
Thanks.
我会为目标而奋斗
I will go for the gold.
你还好吗
You okay?
你知道 我一直在想...
You know... I've been thinking.
要不我们加码吧 这些太小儿科了
How about we up the ante? This is kids' stuff.
也许是时候每个月做两桶了 或者三桶
Maybe it's time we do two a month, or three.
真正地做出一番成就
You know, really make our mark.
这个行动之所以能成功 是因为我们每个月只做一桶
This thing only works because we're doing one barrel a month.
我记得你可是缺钱 这桶才值两千块
I thought you needed money. That's only worth two grand.
你知道不进监狱值多少钱吗
You know how much not being in jail's worth?
一大笔钱
A whole friggin shit load.
相信我 雷米 老兄 你不是坐牢的料
Trust me, Rémy, buddy, you're not jail material.
我们现在是高风险低回报
Right now, it's high-risk, low reward.
难道你不想得到更丰厚的回报吗
Wanna go for the gold?
老天啊 - 来吧 伙计
Jesus Christ... - Come on, man.
丰收节过后 我们就会把这地方封锁起来
At the end of the week, we lock this place down after Harvest Day.
要等好几个月我们才能偷...
It'll be months before we can steal...
你的手♥机♥居然还开着
Your phone's on?
我不知道怎么关掉这该死的东西
Can't figure out how to turn the fucking thing off.
我的天啊
For fuck's sake!
我跟你说过他们可以追踪手♥机♥
I told you they can track phones!
你不如直接在卡车上画个标志 写着“我在抢劫协会”吧
Why not just paint a sign on your truck that says, "I'm robbing the Association."
听我说...
Look...
我们不可能让这个行动升级的 知道吗 雷米
We're not upping this arrangement, okay? Rémy,
因为我们偷的只是小量 所以事情才会顺利
this is a good thing because it's a small thing.
你明白吗 - 明白了
You understand? Hmm? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, hey! How are you doing,
伙计
my little guy?
还行 - 你得过得比“还行”更好
Fine. - You gotta be better than fine.
嗯 当然了 老爸 好多了
Sure, pa, way better...
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
40岁是重要的一年
40 is a big year.
而我觉得今年会是你大展宏图的一年
And me, I think it's gonna be your year.
也许吧
Yeah. Might be.
就凭你的演示
What, with your presentation and...
还有“明灯指引”
following your light.
什么事
What?
好吧 我的土地可以给你
Okay, fine, you can have my land.
露丝 听到你的答复真是太好了
Oh, Ruth... How nice to hear from you.
而且我很高兴你终于想明白了
And I'm thrilled to hear you've come to your senses.
但我恐怕得调低我的出价了
Uh, but, but, uh... I'm afraid I have to reduce my offer.
你说了30万的
You said $300,000.
我之前确实是这么说的 但事态有变
I did, before, but uh... Things change.
世事总是在改变 不是吗
Always changing. Am I right?
所以 现在我恐怕 最多只能给你20万了
So now, I'm afraid all I can give you is... $200,000.
如果马丁没病倒的话 他会...
If Martin were well, he would--
但他病倒了 不是吗
But he's not, is he?
在我看来 无论如何 我都能把你那些树弄到手
The way I see it, I'm getting your trees either way.
所以现在就看你怎么想了 露丝
So... ball's in your court, Ruth.
树要倒下了
Timber!
我要一份照烧鸡和一杯红酒 谢谢
I'll have chicken teriyaki and red wine, please.
有什么您特别喜欢的酒吗 先生
Any preference on the wine, sir?
第二便宜的
Second cheapest one.
来
Here.
生日快乐 儿子
Happy birthday, my boy.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
哇 是手套
Oh yeah! Ha-ha! Mittens!
那是上个季度的肉桂先生
Yeah, it's uh, Mister Cinnamon from last season.
嗯 我认出来了
Yeah, I recognize.
很柔软吧
Soft, eh?
是我自己缝制的
I stitched 'em myself.
好吧
Okay.
喂 波 是我 打来报到
Hey, Bo, it's me. Checking in.
是的 波 这里一切顺利 是的
Yes, Bo. Everything is fine here. Yeah.
德文尼先生会非常高兴的
Mr. Devaney is gonna be very happy.
不 没有 边境警♥察♥那边 完全没问题 钱花得很值
No. No. No, no. No problems at all with border police. Money well spent.
嗯 告诉德文尼先生 我明天会回波士顿
Yeah, tell Mr. Devaney I'll be back in Boston tomorrow.
嗯 好的
Yep. Okay. Alright.
好的
Yeah.
再聊吧 再见
Talk then. Bye.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
德文尼犯罪家族成员 因涉嫌勒索和贩卖♥♥人口被起诉
但当你哭泣时...
我叫雷米布沙尔
My name is Rémy Bouchard,
我知道这附近有一亿五千万美元
and I know of 150 million dollars sitting, unguarded,
无人看守 离这里大约只有五分钟的路程
about five minutes from here.
亲爱的 要不你去挑只龙虾吧
Honey, go pick your lobster out of the tank.
大家快醒醒吧
Wake the fuck up, everyone!
好极了
Yeah!
我已经偷运了好几桶枫糖浆了
I've been sneaking out barrels of maple syrup,
每个月一桶 已经三个月了 而且没有人发现
one a month for three months, and no one's noticed.
那里没有摄像头
There are no cameras.
而且只有一个保安 那就是我
And the only security guard there is me.
大家快醒醒
Everybody, wake up!
老娘要来找你了 莱昂纳尔
I'm coming for you, Léonard!
所以 我的想法是 我和我的伙伴拿65%的份额
So, what I am thinking is, me and my partner take 65 percent
剩下的45%归你
and you take the remaining 45.
是35%
35. It's, it's 35.
不 没关系 你一定要拿那么多
No-no-no, it's okay, it's okay, I insist.
作为开销和杂费
For overhead and incidentals.
还有帮我们销♥售♥
And helping us sell.
你应该能帮我们偷运一百万的货吧
You can help us moving a million, can't you?
嘿
我的家族在这里并不活跃
My family doesn't do a lot of work up here.
所以 我想问你 如果你不介意的话
So, I gotta ask you, if you don't mind...
不 不介意 你问吧 - 你是怎么知道来找我的
No, no, no, go. - How did you know to come to me?
你的西装 那位女士
Your suit, the lady...
你在这里的一举一动
The way you walk the room.
而且 我在厕所里听到你讲电♥话♥了
Also, I heard you in the can,
所以 对
so... Yeah. Yeah.
不错 你挺厉害的
I'm impressed. Hooray for you.
谢谢
Thank you!
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的 雷米
We'll be in touch, Rémy.
因为你今天给我带来的
Because what you brought me here today...
是一个非常好的机会
It's a great opportunity.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 雷米 就这样 - 好的
All right, Rémy, that's it. - Okay!
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
好的 好好享受
Yeah! Yeah! Okay, uh... Enjoy!
谢谢 雷米 还有一件事
Thanks, Rémy. Oh, one more thing,
你说你有一个合作伙伴 他的名字是什么来着
you said you had an associate, what'd you say his name was again?
奥瓦尔 奥瓦尔斯蒂克斯 人很好 - 那是肯定的
Orval, Orval Steeks. Uh, good guy. - Oh I'm sure.
好了 谢谢你 - 好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you! - Okay, thank you!
你想要我的树吗 莱昂纳尔 你拿去吧
You want my trees, Léonard? You can have them!
全都拿去
Every last fucking one of them!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 莱昂纳尔
Fuck you, Léonard!
好好享受那些枫糖浆吧 混♥蛋♥
Enjoy the syrup, dickhead!
谢谢
喂 - 喂 是我
Hello? - Hey, it's me.
我需要你的智慧 我有一个新的机会
I need your brains, I got this new opportunity.
什么样的机会 - 一个能帮到你和马丁的机会
What kind of opportunity? - A way to help you and Martin.
好的 但你当初的承诺怎么办
剧集 | 枫糖大劫案(2024) | 导航列表