剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
how this is affecting the rest of us, Jeanie.
尤其是凯特和瑞秋
Kate and Rachel especially.
并不只有你
It's not just you.
你父亲现在正面临着选举
And your father has an election coming up,
所有的现任州议员
and all the incumbent state senators
都想利用重新分区这件事
are gonna be fighting to keep their seats,
努力确保自己的位置
with this re-districting thing.
你父亲肯定会让你马上回酗酒互诫会
Your father's gonna want you back in AA, immediately.
里面放什么东西了吗 感觉放了好久
Did you put something in this-- it tastes old.
要不要我重新给你沏一杯
You want me to make a fresh pot?
我想回家
I wanna be home.
你在家呢
You are home.
不 我想回我们以前有布莱恩的家
No, I wanna be in our house, where Brian was.
-有事吗 -下午好 延森太太
- Yeah? - Good afternoon, Mrs. Jensen.
-天啊 -不不不 他没事
- Oh, my god. - No-no-no-no, he's fine.
他没事的 对不起 我们...
He's fine-- um, I'm sorry. We--
-他没告诉你吗 -没有
- He didn't tell you? - No.
我们是来给你的车拍照的
We're supposed to come by and take some pictures of the vehicle.
-拍照 什么意思 -琼
- Pictures-- what do you mean? - Jean?
你们好 伙计
Hey, guys.
你们来得真早
You're early.
哈罗德 怎么回事
Harold, what's going on?
没事 只需要一小会
Nothing-- it's, uh, we'll-we'll talk in a minute.
进来吧
Come on.
真不好意思 哈罗德
Hey, I'm real sorry about this, Harold.
-没事 -只是奉命行事
- Yeah. - Just following orders.
我知道 我懂
Yeah, I get it, I get it.
你们尽快拍好 行吧
You wanna just make it fast, okay?
好 走吧
Yeah-- come on.
进来吧
There you go.
哈罗德 能把这里弄亮点吗
Hey, Harold, can we get some more light in here?
哈罗德
Harold?
-对不起 你说什么 -能把门开了吗
- Sorry-- what? - Can we get this door open?
这样光线充足一点
Need some more light.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是什么
What is that?
这是萨维奇310步♥枪♥吗
Is that a Savage 310?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我觉得拍得差不多了
I think we got what we need.
很好
Great.
谢谢 哈罗德
Thanks, Harold.
-保重 -好的
- Take care. - Yeah, all right.
他们为什么给我的车拍照
Why are they looking at my car?
我打电♥话♥给大卫了 他和律师在路上
I called David-- he's coming over with a lawyer.
不不不 不用了 我能处理好
No-no-no-no. That's not necessary-- I have this under control.
处理什么
What do you have under control?
过来
Come here.
有人说你撞了个人
Some people are saying that-that you hit somebody,
但是没关系
but it's-it's fine.
车子没事 不关你的事
The car is fine-- it wasn't you.
有事 哈罗德
It wasn't fine, Harold.
我撞了条狗 我感觉得到
When I hit the dog, I felt it.
不是 宝贝 你累了 知道吗
No, no, baby-- you're tired, okay?
你有压力 你只是累了
You're under stre-- you're just tired.
你头脑不够清醒
You're not thinkin' straight.
你好
Hello?
-我得去上班了 -好的
- All right, I gotta get to work, okay? - Okay, yeah.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈 时间差不多了
Mommy, it's almost time.
得了吧 哥们 水平太差
Come on, man-- what was that?
小牛仔们
Hey, little cowboys.
想不想试试真枪
Wanna try a real gun?
瞧好了
Look at that.
拿着
There you go.
差一点
Almost.
你进过少管所吗
You ever been to juvie?
我哥哥进过
My brother went.
-他说那里很乱 -大实话
- He said it sucks. - Well, he wasn't lyin'.
我进去过 当时我比你们大一点
I was in there when I was a little bit older than you.
我在州监狱里见识过从来没有见过的坏人
I met some guys worse than anybody I ever met in state prison.
那些警卫都是变♥态♥
And your guards, they're all pervs.
差点就射中了
You almost had that one.
听说你们看到了是谁撞了你们朋友
I heard y'all saw who hit your buddy.
你们告诉警♥察♥了吗
Yeah-- you tell the police?
我告诉我爸爸了 他给警♥察♥打了电♥话♥
Uh, I told my dad, and he called the police.
-你们录证词了吗 -还没有
- Did you give a statement? - Not yet.
如果要录的话小心点
Well, be careful, if you do.
他们喜欢歪曲事实
They love twistin' things.
你们多大才能在公共场所开车
Hey, how old do you gotta be to ride on public lands?
以前是16岁
Used to be 16.
现在是多少
What is it now?
还是16岁吗
Still 16?
我也这么觉得 看好
That's what I thought-- Watch this.
很高兴西尔维亚把我叫来了
I'm glad Sylvia called me.
不明白我们为什么要这样做
I don't even know why we're doing this.
她一早上都抖个不停
She's been shaky all morning.
等的时间越久 嫌疑就会越大
The longer she waits, the guiltier she's gonna look.
这样是对的
This is necessary.
欧文知道该怎么做
Irv knows what he's doing.
-大概时间呢 -五六点
- About what time? - Five-- five or six.
-你说天已经黑了 -是的
- And you said it was dark? - Yes.
太阳7点15分才下山
Sun goes down about a quarter to 7:00.
你确定是五六点之间
You sure it was between 5:00 and 6:00?
可能再晚点
Maybe it was later.
没关系的 这不是测试
Hey, it's okay-- it's not a test.
我只是想尽量精确一些
I just want you to be as specific as possible.
你开车去那里的目的是什么
Um, what was your purpose for driving out there?
我在找布莱恩
I was looking for Brian.
-谁是布莱恩 -他是我的双胞胎哥哥
- And who's Brian? - He's my twin.
可能我的客户说错了
I, um, I think my client misspoke.
她哥哥去世了
Her-her brother's deceased.
不好意思
Sorry.
-回想有些困难 -没关系
- It's hard to think. - It's okay.
我是去找瑞秋 我女儿瑞秋
I was looking for Rachel--my daughter, Rachel.
我听见她在喊我
I could hear her calling for me...
尖叫着
Screaming.
她不像布莱恩那样能憋气
She can't hold her breath as long as Brian can.
她只是个小女孩
She's a little girl.
她不用张嘴就能说话
She can talk without opening her mouth.
停一下
Let-let's stop.
我的当事人承受着很大的压力
My client's understandably under a lot of stress.
我们还是改日吧
I-I think that we need to postpone.
我想回娘家
I wanna go to our house.
宝贝 你确定吗
Uh, honey, are you-you sure?
好吧
O-okay.
你先和哈罗德一起上车吧
Uh, why don't you head out to the car with Harold,
我跟比尔谈谈 没事的
and I just have to talk to Bill for a minute. It's okay.
-走吧 -欧文 过来一下
- Come on. - Irv, come with me.
没事的
It's okay.
101室 鲁斯特·加勒特的派对
Party for Rooster Garret, in 110.
不好意思 请问你们找谁
Excuse me-- Who are you here to see?
参加101室 我叔叔鲁斯特的派对
Party for my uncle Rooster, in 110.
我联♥系♥了一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ 需要很多的货
I set up a big buy-- We need a lot of product.
-那个保安靠谱吗 -靠谱 我以前常卖♥♥他冰♥毒♥
- You trust the guard? - Yeah, I used to sell him meth.
他想跟我们沾一点光
He just wants a piece of whatever we get.
你去找找他们把药放哪了
You go scope out where they keep the pills.
德拉瓦族严重抗♥议♥
The Lenape community is up in arms.
警方至今仍未发表任何声明
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表