剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
琼
Jean!
你说科普斯把琼带到这儿来了
You said Kopus brought Jean here.
我想他们走了吧
Well, I guess they left.
你是她的双胞胎哥哥 布莱恩
Well, you're her twin, Brian.
我还以为你们知道对方所有事情呢
I thought you guys knew everything about each other.
她跟他在一起 我知道
She's with him-- I know it.
她跟他混在一起这件事你知道多久了
How long have you known that she was banging him?
为什么你不告诉我
And why didn't you tell me?
我哪有时间告诉你
When would I tell you?
我妹妹不在旁边的时候你就假装不认识我
You pretend you don't know me when my sister's not around.
哥们儿 能给我一罐吗
Dude, can I have one of those?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我头疼 行吗
My head hurts, all right?
你来我家之前
Before you showed up at my house,
我磕了点药
I... took some acid.
哥们儿 是不是科普斯卖♥♥给你的
Dude... Dude, Kopus sold it to you, huh?
不 不是科普斯卖♥♥给我的
No, Kopus did not sell it to me.
他送给我的
He gave it to me.
你用那个干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing with that, man?
你在给我录音吗
Are you recording me?
什么 没有
What-- no.
关掉
Turn that off.
你觉得水冷吗
Hey, you think the water's cold?
哈罗德
Harold?
哈罗德 你听到了吗
Harold, do you hear me?
这条消息是给琼的
This message is for Jean.
其他偷听的人都是混♥蛋♥
Anyone else listening is an asshole.
赶紧去死
You should go screw yourself.
琼妮
So, uh, so, Jeannie,
这是必须发生的事 知道吗
this is something that has to happen, you know?
我并不难过
I'm not-I'm not sad about it.
我只是...
I just, uh...
我想去别的地方
I wanna be somewhere else.
我想离开 不想再思考
I wanna be gone and not have to think anymore.
真希望我们永远都是小孩子
I wish we could've stayed little kids.
再见
Bye.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
我爸爸会杀了我的 对吗
My dad's gonna kill me, isn't he?
我跟他聊了
I spoke to him.
他会杀了你 但要等到比赛之后
He is gonna kill you, but not until after the game.
你今晚打比赛没问题吧
You gonna be all right to play tonight?
你该不会碰巧知道
Hey, you don't happen to know
琼的哥哥在哪儿吧
where Jean's brother is, do you?
他的父母正在找他呢
Parents are lookin' for him.
他们觉得他昨晚跟菲利普·科普斯出去玩了
They think he was hanging out with Phillip Kopus last night.
你觉得是这样吗
That sound right to you?
我以为昨晚琼跟科普斯在一起
I thought that Jean was with Kopus last night.
不 她在朋友家
No, she was at a friend's house.
她也不知道布莱恩在哪里
She don't know where Brian is, either.
你确定不知道他在哪儿吗
You sure you don't know where he is?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
加油
Break!
加油
Break!
暂停
Time.
哈罗德
Harold.
你怎么不在状态 孩子
Where's your head, kid?
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
他们在帮警♥察♥搜索树林
They're helping the cops search the woods.
什么
What?
寻找布莱恩·罗杰斯
Lookin' for Brian Rodgers.
他昨晚大概没回家
Guess he didn't come home last night.
听着 巴黎圣母院的童子军在这里
Listen, scout from Notre Dame is here.
这才是重点
That's all that matters.
去给他们点颜色看看
Go out there and show 'em what you got.
加油吧
Let's go.
快
Go!
快快快快
Go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go!
二十四飞扑 准备好了吗
Twenty-four dive-- ready?
散开
Break!
哈罗德 你没事吧
Harold, Harold, you all right, man?
别碰他
Don't touch him.
后退 各位 后退
Stand back-- everybody, stand back!
哈罗德 你能动吗
Harold, can you try moving for me?
哈罗德
Harold?
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
哈罗德
Harold?
你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Can you give us a minute alone, please?
不行
No.
她不想和你说话
She doesn't wanna talk to you.
没关系
It's okay.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你从哪里找到这个的
Where did you get this?
我们寻找那个孩子时在树林里发现的
It was in the woods when we were searching for that kid.
我本来不打算告诉你
I wasn't gonna tell you about it,
但我听了
but I listened to it,
里面有一条消息是给你的
and there's a message on it for you.
真希望我们永远都是小孩子
I wish we could've stayed little kids.
再见
Bye.
那天晚上你跟他在一起
You were with him that night.
是的
Yeah.
我当时想去找你
I was tryin' to find you.
我去了你家 你不在
I went to your house-- you weren't there.
布莱恩说他可以帮我去找你
Brian told me that he could help me find you.
你让我以为是菲利普在那儿
You let me think Phillip was there.
是他让他淹死了
That he let him drown.
你一直都知道
You knew all this time...
可你却从来没告诉我
and you never told me.
你的父亲 还有警♥察♥
Your father, the police,
所有人都说事情是那样的
everybody said that's what happened.
我本该告诉你事情不是那样
I should've told you I knew different,
但我没有 我很抱歉
but I didn't-- I'm sorry.
我不知道我在干什么
I didn't know what I was doing,
等我知道的时候 已经太迟了
and by the time I did, it was too late.
你说得对 已经太迟了
You're right-- it's too late.
-我可以弥补的 -走吧 哈罗德
- I can fix this. - Leave, Harold.
走
Leave.
我会为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
任何事
Anything.
你本来只需要告诉我实情
All you had to do, was tell me the truth.
请走吧
Please go.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我很抱歉 我不会那么做
I'm sorry-- I'm not gonna.
我需要你挣的那笔钱 还有吗
I need that money you made-- you still got it?
-什么 -我需要它
- What? - I need it.
拜托 别告诉我你都花掉了
Please, tell me you didn't spend it all.
抱歉 伙计 我不知道你要
I'm sorry, man-- I didn't know.
不
Oh, no.
洞穴被抢了 所有东西都不见了
The cave was busted-- everything's gone.
我们没法交货了
We're not gonna be able to deliver.
三点后 他们就会来找我
After 3 o'clock, they're gonna come lookin' for me.
明白吗
You understand?
这些人不会搞什么威胁
These guys don't make threats.
而是直接让人死无全尸
They take people apart.
我说真的
This is serious.
你不认识我 也从没见过我
You don't know me-- You never met me.
-什么意思 -老天爷 朱尼尔 听着
- What do you mean? - God, Junior, listen!
拿着这个
You take this.
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表