剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
保存好了
You keep it with you, all right?
接下来几天里 如果有人找你
For the next couple of days, if anybody comes up on you,
你一定要尽快弄清楚他们想怎么样
you do not wait to find out what they want.
明白没
Do you understand?
明白没
Do you understand?
你不认识我 连听都没听说过
You don't know me. You don't know my name!
菲利普在吗
Is Phillip here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我听说你们庭外调解了
I heard about the settlement.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say about that.
你说什么也弥补不了
Nothin' you can say.
你必须忍♥受这种痛苦
Just somethin' you have to live with.
它会慢慢消失 但仍会若隐若现
It'll fade, but not all the way.
相信我的话
Take my word for it.
我儿子爱上了你的女儿
You know, my son's in love with your daughter.
不知道这是不是好事
I don't know if it's a good thing,
但我觉得你应该知道
but I just thought you should know,
他为了那女孩什么都愿意
he'd do anything for that girl.
让他好好照顾她
Tell him to take care of her.
菲利普住在17号♥公路的康福旅馆
Phillip's stayin' at the Camford Inn, on route 17.
要进来坐坐吗
You need to sit down for a minute?
谢谢你
Thank you. I appreciate that,
但...我不能久留
but... I can't stay.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
他们从矿井移出药品时
Found these under some debris
在碎屑下面发现了这些
when they were pullin' the drugs from the mine.
有个傻瓜把这事写进了报告
Some idiot put it in his report.
我要你去警局把这它改了
I want you to head over to the station and amend it...
把关于这些桶的记录全部删去
Strike any and all mention of these barrels.
别留痕迹 明白没
No paint sludge. Got it?
为什么
Why?
你没有资格问为什么
You don't get to ask why.
我修改了报告 就要把我的名字写上去
If I amend that report, I gotta put my name on it.
你的名字
Your name?
谁会在乎你的名字
It ain't worth much right now, anyway.
你是不是想聊聊你找到的那把枪
Maybe you wanna talk about that gun you found...
还有那两位牺牲的探员
...those two dead detectives?
你给我惹了这么多麻烦
You better make yourself worth
还不证明自己的价值
all this trouble you're causin' me.
我不会伪造报告的 警长
I'm not doctoring any reports, Captain.
-什么 -我说
- What-what-what'd ya say? - I said,
"我不会伪造报告的 警长"
"I'm not doctoring any reports, Captain."
如果那意味着我不值得留下的话
If that means I'm not worth keeping around...
那就别留我了
...then, don't keep me around.
-你今晚和我们一起去 -是的
- You comin' with us tonight? - Yeah.
凯西哥哥会给我们买♥♥啤酒
Casey's brother's gonna buy us beer.
他能买♥♥个伏特加之类的吗
Can he get me vodka or somethin'?
-我讨厌啤酒 -可以 随便你
- I hate beer. - Yeah, whatever you want.
你在这做什么
What are you doin'?
用你管 走开
Whatever she wants to. Leave her alone.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-怎么了 -没事
- Hey, what's goin' on? - Nothin'.
我了解你 一定有事发生
I know you. Something's wrong.
你这么快就回到你的旧生活啦
You're just snapping back into your old life, huh?
动作挺快啊
That didn't take long.
-你想我怎样 -不重要了
- What did you expect me to do? - Well, it doesn't matter.
你不会再看见我了
You're not gonna see me, anymore.
我受够学校了
I'm all done with school.
你不能因为我就退学
You can't drop out just because of me.
是啊 全是因为你
Yeah-yeah, it's all because of you.
不 没事了
No, that's fine.
反正有我在这儿也不安全
I'm unsafe to be around, anyway.
别这么莫名其妙的
Stop being so dramatic.
如果你有麻烦 那也是你自找的
If you're in trouble, it's only 'cause you wanna be.
是啊 随便你 回你男友身边吧
Yeah, whatever. You go back to your boyfriend!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
喂
Hello?
嗯 还不错
Yeah, it's good.
就是有点冷
It's cold, though.
我正考虑回你那里呢
I was thinkin' about headin' back down to your neck of the woods.
你能帮我想想办法吗
You think you could set me up with somethin'?
我资金有点短缺
I'm kinda runnin' low on funds.
我等会再打给你
I'll call you back.
不要
No.
不要 他不在这
No! He is not here.
不要杀我
Don't shoot me.
就是这 一直没变
Here it is... Same as it ever was.
-我总会想起这里 -是吗
- I always think about this place. - Yeah?
那年万圣节你带我来的
You took me here for Halloween.
是吗
I don't know.
-当时很冷 -是啊
- It was cold. - Yeah.
你给我穿你的夹克
You let me wear your jacket.
当时你抽薄荷烟 喝的是
You smoked menthol cigarettes, and you drank--
我不记得叫什么名字了
I don't-I don't remember what it was,
不过那酒超难喝
but it tasted horrible.
没错
That sounds about right.
你为什么来找我
Why'd you come and find me?
我要走了
I'm goin' away.
真的吗
No kiddin'?
我也要走了
I'm goin' away, too.
你去哪
Where ya headin'?
不知道
I don't know.
你后来结婚没
You ever get married?
有孩子吗
Have any kids?
没有
No.
还记得关于生孩子你跟我说过什么吗
Remember what you told me about havin' kids?
记得
Yeah.
看来你改了主意
Well, I guess you changed your mind.
我总觉得你会搬走
I always... I always thought you'd move away...
住在大城市里
...live in the city.
我也是这么想你的
Thought the same about you.
听上去很好
It sounds nice...
不过我不相信
But I don't believe it.
你几乎没变
You're almost the same.
是啊 你也没变
Yeah... You are.
琼
Jean!
琼妮
Jeannie!
你爱你丈夫吗
Hey. Do you love your husband?
我爱 但我不应该爱
I do, but I shouldn't.
我觉得我不应该爱上任何事情
I'm not sure I should love anything.
那晚你哥哥不是和我在一起
I wasn't with your brother that night.
你得你相信我
I need you to believe me.
我知道
I know.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
要是你知道 那为什么还让他们赶我出城
If you knew, then, why'd you let 'em run me out of town?
哈罗德今天才告诉我
Harold only told me today.
他和他一起 他们在找我
He was with him-- they were looking for me.
布莱恩他妈的是自杀
Brian did it to his damn self.
所以我想见你...
That's why I wanted to come see you and...
告诉你我很抱歉
to tell you how sorry I am.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
要是留在这儿 我本有大好人生
I could've had a life, if I stayed here.
我当时不知道
Well, I didn't know.
哈罗德今天才告诉我
Harold didn't tell me until today!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你竟然知道
You're full of shit-- you knew!
走吧 我们上车
Come on-- we're goin' to the truck.
我不要回家 菲利普
I'm not going home, Phillip.
快点 我说快点
Come on-- "Come on," I said.
让我静静
Leave me alone!
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表