剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
I matter?
我希望你听我说
I want you to hear me.
如果你有什么话想说...
If there's ever anything that you wanna get off your chest...
怎么 你是为我来的吗
What, are you here for me?
你这是在不自量力
You're getting in over your head, son.
他不是好人
He's not one of the good guys.
记得戴头盔
Wear a helmet.
我虽然不喜欢你
I might not like you.
但我也不想在路上清理你的脑浆
That doesn't mean I wanna be cleaning your brains off the road.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你哥哥是什么样的人
What was your brother like?
你从不说起他
You don't talk about him.
如果你不想说就算了
If you don't want to, it's okay.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我觉得他有点像我
I guess he was like me a little bit...
或者说 我有点像他
Or, I was like him.
我们总是同时感冒
We always got colds at the same time.
我发现了他录的一些磁带
I found a bunch of old tapes that he recorded stuff on.
是啊 他不相信自己的记忆
Yeah, he didn't trust his own memory.
那上面有你的声音
Your voice was on there.
是吗
It was?
他在你睡觉时录的
He recorded you when you were sleeping,
然后你醒了 变得很生气
and then, you woke up and got annoyed.
是啊 他是个有趣的家伙
Yeah, he was a funny guy.
你在高中时约会过别人吗
Did you date other guys in high school?
我在高中时约会过别人吗
Did I date other guys in high school?
有时候 在磁带里
Sometimes, on the tape,
布莱恩会说起你和另一个人
Brian would talk about you and a guy,
我想知道他是不是爸爸
and I kinda wondered if it was dad.
我的确跟别人约会过一小段时间
I did see someone else for a little while,
但我爱的始终只有你父亲
but there was only ever your father for me.
爸爸跟布莱恩是朋友吗
Was dad friends with Brian?
布莱恩是个古怪的人
Brian was quirky,
而哈罗德是个纯爷们
and Harold was such a guy-guy.
你想他吗
You miss him?
是的
Yeah.
作为双胞胎的好处就是从来不觉得孤单
The thing about being a twin is that you never feel alone,
哪怕孤身一人的时候
even when you are.
我很怀念那种感觉
I miss that.
发现你跟那个德拉瓦族男孩在交往
It was really hard for me to find out
让我觉得非常难以接受
you were hanging out with that Lenape boy.
感觉就像往事重来
It felt like it was happening all over again.
什么往事
What was?
我哥哥有危险 我没意识到
My brother was in danger-- I didn't know it.
我应该想到的
I should have.
怎么回事
How?
他当时在跟不该交往的人交往
He was hanging around with the wrong people.
我不会再见朱尼尔了
I'm not seeing Junior, anymore.
好吧
Okay.
他知道养老院的事
Well, he knew about the old folks' home,
他还问我知不知道你是谁
and he asked me if I knew where you were.
-那你跟他说什么了 -什么也没说
- What did you tell him? - Nothin'.
什么都没说吗
Nothing-nothing?
我跟他说 我不知道他在说什么
I told him I didn't know what he was talkin' about.
这不叫什么都没说 朱尼尔
That's not nothin', Junior.
别担心那个人 我来搞定
Don't worry about that guy-- I'll take care of him.
来 帮我把这些分个类
Come on-- help me sort through these.
这都是什么
What's all that?
不是能让你嗨起来的东西
Stuff that doesn't get ya high.
给 我们要找这个
Here... That's what we're lookin' for.
其他的都扔了
Toss the rest.
你有病吗
You sick?
我只是看看
I'm just lookin'.
喂
Hello?
拦下不戴头盔的孩子
Stopping kids without helmets.
你还真是挺忙的啊
You've been busy, huh?
突然又当起巡警来了吗
Playing at being a cop, all of a sudden?
我以为你明白不能挡我的道呢
I thought you understood to stay out of my way.
上周你可把那个保安打残了
You know, you did a number on that security guard last week.
厉害啊 哈罗德
I'm impressed, Harold.
打断了他几根肋骨
You broke a couple ribs.
我都不记得你有多喜欢揍人了
I forgot how much you like to hurt people.
我不在乎你怎么度日
I don't really care how you like to spend your days.
但我要提醒你
I just wanna remind you that,
如果我或我朋友出了事
if anything happens to me or any of my friends,
你老婆就要蹲监狱了
your wife goes to jail.
你的那些勾当再被公之于众
And after what you've been doing comes out,
你也得进去
you'll be going away, too.
你的女儿准备好独♥立♥谋生了吗
Are your kids ready to fend for themselves?
新泽西州沃波尔
警长 发生什么事了
Captain, what's goin' on?
缉毒署获得消息
DEA got a tip about a house
有栋房♥子与那些药品失窃案有关
connected with those pharmaceutical robberies.
没啥奇怪的 是栋山上的房♥子
No big surprise-- It's up in the mountains.
就是鲁宾路尽头的那个违章建筑
It's that squatter house at the end of Lupine road.
违章建筑
The squatter house?
他们需要后援
They needed back-up.
我说我会出动所有可用警力
I told 'em I'd send all available personnel.
我这就去
I'm on it.
-接啊 -很抱歉
- Come on! - I'm sorry.
-您呼叫的用户... -妈的
- The person you called-- - Damn it!
迈克 你个蠢货
Mike, you moron.
科普斯
Kopus!
科普斯
Kopus!
科普斯
Kopus!
别开枪 你得赶紧走
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-- You need to get outta here!
缉毒署的人马上就到
The DEA's on its way.
该死
Shit!
有人通风报信
Someone called in a tip.
-闪开 -等等 打我一拳
- Get outta my way. - Wait-wait-wait-- Hit me.
-举起手来 -等等
- Show me your hands! - Hey-hey-hey!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a-I'm a cop-- I'm a cop.
快快快
Go, go, go.
各位 往回追 往回追
Guys, circle back, circle back!
仔细搜查那里
See through there.
有我呢 你们快去
I got him-- Go, go, go!
快去
You go!
没事的 没事的 坚持住
Hey, it's all right--all right, hold on.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我上了林务局的某条路
I hopped on one of the forest service roads.
我以为万一有人想从屋后逃跑
I thought I could cover the back of the house,
我就能截住他
in case anyone tried to get out that way.
我本该保持距离 但我在你们之后离开的
I would've kept my distance, but I left after you,
我以为你们早到了
so I just figured you would've gotten here before me.
我从那儿向房♥子靠近时
And, when I entered the property over here,
好像听见有人在后面
I thought I heard someone on the back.
我就过去查看 试图进行逮捕
So I went over to investigate, attempted to apprehend.
然后我俩就打上了 他揍了我一拳
You know, we got into it, and he struck me.
但你看清他长什么样了
You got a good look at him, though.
是的 他和我一样高 肤色很深
Yeah, yeah. He was, um, my height, dark-skinned,
-是个光头 -年龄呢
- had a shaved head. - Age?
二十 二十五岁左右
20, 25, I'd say-- Somewhere around there.
你说你没认出他
You said you didn't recognize him.
没有 从没见过他
No, I've never seem him before in my life.
好了 多谢
Okay, thanks.
格林伍德探员
Oh, hey, agent Greenwood.
你们那个人怎么样了
Any word on how your guy's doin'?
他要做很久的文员了
He'll be working a desk job for a good, long while.
有何收获
What do you got?
你去哪了
Where you been?
出去了
Out.
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表