剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
还在吗
-Hello? -
路易
Louie?
你好
Hi.
昨晚你去哪了
Where were you last night?
我的 我的飞机延误了
My... My flight was delayed.
我得和我姐妹谈谈
I need to speak to my sister.
我去安排其他人 食堂见
I'll organize the others, we'll be in the canteen.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
大家好
Hello everyone.
我 额
I, uh...
我 我很抱歉昨晚没能赴约
I'm... I'm sorry, I couldn't be with you last night.
我本来 本来想说回来见到你们很高兴
I would... I would like to say it's nice to be back but...
但今晚我接到了一通电♥话♥
I had a call this morning.
是警方打来的
from the police.
他们在树林里
A body was found...
发现了一具尸体
in the woods.
而且恐怕
And I'm afraid to say that...
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这具尸体 是我的儿子
...that, it's my son.
杰克死了
It's Jack.
为了缅怀杰克
We're closing the brewery
我们今天会关闭酿酒厂
for the rest of the day, out of respect.
你能帮我一下 通知提前停工吗
Would you help me run an early shutdown?
没问题
-Sure. -
不好意思 我有个问题
Sorry. Just a question?
我还能升职吗
What's happening with my promotion?
你认真的啊
Are you serious?
升职这事杰克是私下跟我说的
Only Jack told me I had the job.
滚开 曼迪
Piss off, Mandy.
不要装出一副伤心的样子
Don't pretend you're sad.
你们都是伪君子
You're all hypocrites.
你和别人说了停车场里发生的事吗
Have you told anyone what happened in the carpark?
没有
No.
不要说
Don't.
我为什么要跟别人说呢
Why would I?
把嘴巴闭严就好 记住了吗
Just don't. Okay?
可怜的阿维尔 真替他难过
Poor Arwel. I'm so sorry.
真是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
你把照片删了吗
Have you deleted those photos?
当然删了
Of course, I have.
备份也处理了吗 云端和其他地方的
What about backups, the cloud or whatever?
都删干净了
They're gone.
那好 从现在开始 我们只线下面谈这件事
Well, from now on, we only ever talk about this in person,
决不能使用短♥信♥或者邮件
we don't never text or email.
现在以后都不可以
Not... Not ever.
我们该干什么干什么 保持低调
We stick to our normal routines and we keep our heads down.
安娜 你能告诉我们警♥察♥的调查进度
Anna, you can tell us what the police is saying.
我不能问太多问题 看起来太可疑了
I can't ask too many questions, it'll look suspicious.
你要是什么都不问也很可疑
It'd be suspicious if you didn't ask questions.
你好像很享受这件事似的
It's like you're enjoying this.
我当然没有
Of course, I'm not!
我只是未雨绸缪
I'm trying to think ahead
难道你想进监狱吗
unless you want to end up back inside?
你还记得你的后备箱里可是布满了他的DNA吗
Have you thought about the DNA all over your car boot?
忘记了吧 因为你以为自己是他妈的阿加莎·克里斯蒂
No, because you're too busy playing Agatha fucking Christie.
警方查案全靠实地取证和技术支撑
Police investigations are all about forensics and tech.
我的天 要是监控把我们拍下来了可怎么办
Oh, God, what if we're on CCTV putting him in the car?
不会的 只有大门有监控摄像头
No, the... the camera only covers the main entrance.
塔姆辛的学校打来的
Tamsin's school.
前面两则我都没接 这个一定得接了
I've had two missed calls I have to take this.
- 我得走了 - 把车处理掉
-I need to go. -Sort that car out.
- 怎么了 - 不是我的错
-Well? -It wasn't my fault.
斯泰茜·休斯先动的手
Stacey Hughes started it.
这个学校对暴♥力♥采取零容忍♥政策
The school has a zero tolerance policy for violence!
我对贱♥人♥采取零容忍♥政策
I've got zero tolerance for bitches.
只把你停学已经算你走运了
You're lucky you were only suspended.
波普老师偏向斯泰茜
Miss Pope only took Stacey's side
只是因为她爸爸是校董事会的
because her dad's on the school board.
你跟我保证了的 塔姆辛
You swore to me, Tamsin.
你向我保证不会再跟她争执不休的
You promised me this stupid feud was over.
真好啊 现在你也帮着她
Great, now you're taking her side as well.
- 我谁也不帮 - 你应该帮我啊
-I'm not on anyone's side! -You should be on mine!
你们这些姑娘们应该相互理解
You girls should be supporting each other.
就算不和朋友翻脸这生活也够艰难的了
Life's tough enough without turning on your friends.
我今天真的消受不起了 小塔
I really don't need this today Tam.
大家都在说你老板的事情
Everyone's talking about your boss.
他是学校的热点话题
He's a hashtag.
你还好吧
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
你昨晚喝多了吗
Are you hungover?
没有 我这一天过得真的很糟心 塔姆辛
No! It's been a really shit day, Tamsin,
而你也不给我省心
and you are not helping!
对不起
Sorry.
还来这出
And there it is.
你好
Hello?
- 你好 - 回来了 爸爸
-Hiya. -Hi, Dad.
回来了 宝贝
Hey, babe.
对不起我没打电♥话♥ 但我都忙疯了
Sorry I didn't call, it's been kinda crazy.
- 阿维尔关停了酒厂 - 这可怜人还得去认领尸体
-Arwel closed the brewery. -Poor guy had to ID the body.
他哭嚎得让人心碎
-He was howling. -
他们查清楚了吗
Do they know what happened?
我的意思 我也知道你不该谈论这件事
I mean, I know you're not supposed to talk about it
但他们是怎么想的
but what are they thinking?
等尸检报告出来我们才能判断
Well we'll know more once the postmortem’s been done.
也许是心脏病发作或者吸毒过量
Was it a heart attack or drugs maybe?
他昨晚吸毒了吗
Was he doing drugs last night?
应该吸了
I think so.
你看见有谁和他一起离开吗
Did you see him leave with anyone?
没有
No.
有个消息 我们觉得他不是独自前往树林的
Thing is, we don't think he went to the woods alone.
- 是啊 - 反正那家伙也是个混账
-Right. -The guy was a dick anyway.
不要这样说话
Don't talk like that.
你说有谁喜欢他
Name one person who liked him.
我们能换个话题吗
Can we talk about something else?
是啊 反正也说到这里了
Yes, we can as it goes.
解释一下你怎么和斯泰西·休斯打起来了
You can explain why you're scrapping with Stacey Hughes.
她就是个怨天尤人的贱♥人♥
She's a whiny bitch.
你不是告诉我们要维护自己的利益吗 我照你说的做了
And you taught us to defend ourselves so that's what I did.
都按要求切好了
Chopped as instructed.
- 她被停学多久 - 一周
-How long's her suspension? -A week.
前提是她向学校和斯泰西提交一份书面道歉
As long as she gives the school and Stacey a written apology.
- 你来写吧 - 什么
-You can write it. -Huh?
你是她的枪手
You're her wordsmith.
帮你妹这个忙吧
Do your sister a favor.
我们猜测 他可能是去树林里见
There's a theory he was meeting someone for
妓♥女♥或者毒贩的
sex or drugs maybe.
为什么你们觉得他是和别人去碰头的呢
Why did he have to be meeting someone?
要不然大半夜的
Why else would he be in the woods
他去树林里干什么
in the middle of the night?
高级调查主任想让我负责这个案子
The SIO wants me on the case.
她想任命我为代理警长
She's making me Acting Sergeant.
- 这也太棒了吧 - 是啊
-That's brilliant. -Yeah.
真希望她不是在这种时候提的
Just wish it was under better circumstances.
你应得的
You deserve it.
对了 我们注意到他的车被钥匙划坏了
Oh, one thing we noticed his new car's been keyed.
你知道可能是谁
Don't suppose anyone talked about that or
或者是什么时候发生的吗
know when it was done?
不知道 对不起
No. Sorry.
我去摆桌子
I'll sort dinner.
我本来打算变卖♥♥公♥司♥的 但杰克想要保留
I was going to sell up but Jack wanted to stay.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表