剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
你让我好尴尬 你到底为什么要这样做
You are so embarrassing! Why the hell would you do that?
你应该呆在家里的 而不是在这儿钓男生
You're meant to be at home, not out picking up boys!
你对我的生活一无所知
You know nothing about my life.
- 赶紧上车 塔姆辛 - 我恨你
- Just get in the car, Tamsin. - I hate you.
上车
Get in the car!
嘿 我不是辆优步
Hey! I'm not an Uber.
这台监控是史前的了不过还管用
The camera is prehistoric but it does the job.
应该管用吧 我从没查看过影像
Well, I'm assuming it does. I've never checked the footage.
- 你想买♥♥个酒馆吗 - 我父母过去开了一家
- You fancy buying a pub? - My parents used to own one.
九十年代的时候他们卖♥♥掉了
They sold it back in the '90s.
生意很好的时候他们抽身了
They got out when the going was good.
我是普莱斯探长
DS Price.
麦克斯 从埃文斯家最顶端的人物往下查
Max, it's kicking off at Evans' towers.
- 阿维尔 - 没错
- Arwel? - Yep.
我需要调动你的魅力和外交能力
I need to deploy your charm and diplomacy.
- 可以吗 - 好的
- All right? - Okay.
这就去办
I'm on it.
抱歉 老兄 我得把你的硬盘带走了
Sorry, mate, I'll have to take your hard drives.
这是有关那个埃文斯男孩吗
Is this about the Evans boy?
是的 你认识他吗
Yeah, do you know him?
不认识 但是我和阿维尔一起上过学
No, but I went to school with Arwel.
他永远表现得像个精英 不过
He always acted like the bees knees but...
- 我看穿他了 - 什么意思
- I saw through him. - How do you mean?
有一回瞧见他在厕所哭来着
Caught him crying in the toilets once.
哭唧唧的大概是因为不想回家
Properly sobbing because he didn't want to go home.
他和我们其他人一样一团糟
He's as messed up as the rest of us.
走吧 我们去拿硬盘吧
Come on, let's get those drives.
我没时间理这些烂事 塔姆辛
I don't have time for this shit, Tamsin.
- 让我出去 - 你就自己一个人
- Let me out! - You stay inside,
呆在屋里 直到我回家 明白了吗
by yourself, until I get home. Is that clear?
- 明白了吗 - 明白了
- Is that clear? - Yes!
你本来也不会升职的
You never would've got that promotion,
因为你就是个失败者
'cause you're a loser.
午休是一个小时
Lunch breaks are an hour.
抱歉 家里有些麻烦
Sorry. Trouble at home.
你明白的
You know how it is.
你拿到现金了吗
Did you get the cash?
我停止不住发抖
I can't stop shaking.
另一条信息来了
Another message came through.
他们想要把钱放在马多克斯街桥下面 今晚
They want the money left under Maddox Street bridge, tonight.
我需要这件事情结束
I need this to be over.
不不 你没认真听
No, no. You're not listening.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting time!
你应该去搞清楚发生了什么
You should be out there figuring out what happened!
那就是我们正在做的 埃文斯先生
That's what we're trying to do, Mr. Evans.
不 你在惹我生气 惹我激动
No! You're pissing about, winding me up...
把这些蠢货从我家赶走
Get these idiots off my property!
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
阿维尔
Arwel.
- 你还好吗 - 这有能什么好处
- You all right? - What good will it do,
洗劫他的房♥间
ransacking his room?
我们会非常尊重的 我保证
We'll be respectful, I promise.
你或许可以 那两个人已经准备好
You might... Those two were ready to clomp in
像侏罗纪公园里出来的东西飞奔过来了
like something out of Jurassic Park.
如果我们能找到他的手♥机♥ 或许可以告诉我们
Well, if we can find his phone, it might tell us
- 那晚他和谁在一起 - 他的手♥机♥不在这儿
- who he was with, that night. - His phone's not here!
我为什么要帮他们
And why should I help the police
那帮警♥察♥都不让我埋葬他
if they won't even let me bury him!
等到验尸结束
Well, as soon as the postmortem’s been done,
法医宣布无异常之后就可以下葬了
and the coroner gives the all-clear...
没准儿杰克的房♥间里可能有些东西
There might be something in Jack's room that explains
可以解释他在树林里的行为
what he was doing in those woods.
这是对他隐私的侵犯
It's an invasion of his privacy!
如果我来监督这次搜查呢
What if I supervised the search?
阿维尔
Arwel...
我想帮杰克
I want to help Jack,
我想要搞清楚他发生了什么事
I want to understand what happened to him.
他可能见了谁
Who he might have met.
那个房♥间是他留给我的唯一了
That room is all I have left of him.
你能跟我讲讲他的朋友吗
Can you tell me anything about his friends?
他没有朋友
He didn't have any friends.
一定曾经有过谁的啊
Well, he must've had someone.
他母亲在他五岁的时候离开了
His mother left him when he was five years old.
他从此就变了
He was never the same.
他退缩了
He withdrew.
我们都是
We both did.
那现在她在哪里 杰克的母亲
And where is she now? Jack's mum?
我们再没见过她
We never saw her again.
她去世了
She passed away.
五年前 癌症
Five years ago. Cancer.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不抱歉
I wasn't.
就只有我俩相依为命
It was just the two of us.
我们永远不让外人走进内心
We never let the outside in.
那是我们的规则
That was our rule.
我们对抗世界
It was us against the world.
所以为什么离开他了
So, why leave him?
为什么搬去了法国
Why move to France?
你俩吵架了吗
Did you fall out?
阿维尔
Arwel?
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be left alone.
我们得搜查他的房♥间
We will have to search his room.
兄弟 我不想走到申请搜查令那一步
Mate, I don't want to have to get a warrant.
那就别申请
Then don't.
或许你没听清楚 警官
Perhaps, you didn't hear me, officer.
我希望你离开
I want you gone.
谢谢 好了
Thanks. Right.
我们就等在这 看取走钱的人是谁
We'll wait and see who comes to pick it up.
不能冒着被别人发现的危险啊
We can't risk anyone seeing us.
好吧 我们去别的地方 看不见的地方
Well, we'll move somewhere, out of sight.
- 赶紧完事吧 - 是啊
- Let's just get it over with. - Yeah.
你确定你不想让我过去吗
Are you sure you don't want me to come?
- 我会很快的 - 中间的那个桶
- I'll be quick. - "The center bin."
知道 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
明天是我生日
It's my birthday tomorrow.
我应该在家和我的家人在一起 而不是
I should be home with my family, but...
困在这个破停车场
Not stuck in a smackhead carpark.
你觉得我想待在这儿
You think I want to be here?
我的侄子还躺在太平间
My nephew's lying in a morgue.
我们现在跟他也差不多
We're no better than him now.
不 我们更糟
No, we're worse.
对他我应该更努力些
I should've tried harder with him.
你一直很努力来着
You always tried.
你觉得他为什么会变成这样
Why do you think he turned out like he did?
只是
It's just...
塔姆辛完全不受控制
Tamsin's gone off the rails.
我的意思是 她一直都很难搞 不过
I mean, she's always been difficult but...
去年毁了我俩的关系
last year ruined us.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
噢 做家长我可教不了你
Oh, don't ask me for parenting advice.
你
Didn't...
你从没想过要孩子吗
Didn't you ever want kids?
我永远不会把小孩带入我的家庭
I'd never bring children into our family.
- 为什么 - 我们一家子都有毒
- Why? - We're toxic.
嘿
Hey.
你在马多克斯街周围干嘛呢
What you doing around Maddox Street?
透透气
Getting some air.
和冰♥毒♥透透气吗
What, and some crystal meth?
别担心 我没事
Don't worry, I'm fine.
瑞恩在找你
Ryan's looking for you.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表