剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
他试过一次
He tried it once.
在晚上蹑手蹑脚走进我卧室
He came into my bedroom late at night.
吓得我把房♥子都快喊塌了
I screamed the house down.
这么多年 我一直以为我在做梦 是在做噩梦
And over the years, I thought I'd dreamt it, like it was a nightmare,
但后来我意识到 他并未停手
but then I realised he hadn't stopped.
他只是转移了目标
He'd chosen someone else.
他选择了你
He'd chosen you.
酿酒厂比不上你受过痛苦的一分一厘
The brewery was the least you deserved.
另外你要知道
And just so you know...
那笔钱是杰克偷的
..Jack took that money.
我劝过他 但只要我一提你的名字
I tried to talk to him, but every time I mentioned you,
他就暴跳如雷
he'd fly off the handle.
天 现在我终于明白了
God, it all makes so much sense now.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what I went through.
你本应好好保护他 打破这个魔咒
You were meant to protect him, to break the cycle.
我本希望我哥能拯救这个扭曲破碎的家
I wanted my brother to salvage this fucking mess of a family!
你被蒙蔽了双眼
You're deluded.
根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're saying.
你烧掉他的东西是为了保护自己
You burned his things to protect yourself.
他写了日记对吗 还是发了邮件
Was there a diary? An email?
所以你才用酿酒厂收买♥♥他
Is that why you tried to buy him off?
是出于内疚吧
Was that the guilt talking?
拜托告诉我 你心里还有一丝愧疚 求你了
Please tell me there's guilt in there somewhere. Please, God!
你跟爸爸一模一样
You're just like Dad...!
你一直都是
You've always been...
这个家的耻辱
..an embarrassment to this family.
现在你还是个贼
And now you're a thief...
一个妄想狂
..and a fantasist.
我就应该让警♥察♥把你关起来
I should've let the police lock you up.
在太平间的应该是你 不是他
It should be you in that morgue, not him.
应该是你
It should be you.
出事了
We've got a problem.
- 她喝了多少 - 我不知道
How much has she had? I don't know.
- 到底喝了多少 瑞恩 - 不知道啊
How much, Ryan? I don't know!
我找到她的时候就这样了
I found her like this.
她静静♥坐♥一下就好了
She just needed to sit down for a bit.
你没看着她点么
Were you watching her?
- 你不也没有吗 - 好臭
Weren't you? It stinks...
送她回家吧
Let's get her home.
来吧 来
Come here. Come on.
谢谢你 南希
Thanks, Nance.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
大家都走行吧
Can everyone just back off?
你们在 我更难受了
You're making me feel worse.
瑞恩 去拿个桶过来
Ryan, can you get a bucket?
她得喝点水
She needs water.
什么
What?
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你今天让自己出丑了
You made a fool of yourself today.
跟我妈学的
Taking after my mum.
我知道这是谁了
I know who this is now.
我希望她能开心点
I wish she was happier.
这都是以前画的了
It's an old drawing.
我已经不画自画像
I stopped doing self-portraits.
开始画这些了
Started on these.
我真的很喜欢这张
I really like this one.
我从来都不会摆姿势
I could never get the pose right.
有时间你也给我画张像吧
Will you draw me one day?
就像《泰坦尼克号♥》里的露丝那样吗
Like Rose from Titanic?
我超喜欢那部电影
I love that film.
我也是
Me, too.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
我帮你保密
You secret is safe with me.
对不起
Sorry.
为什么
Why?
什么
What...?
我要出去下
I'm just popping out.
塔姆辛睡着了 但最好盯着她点
Tam's asleep, but keep an eye on her.
好
OK.
安娜
Anna?
- 你要去哪儿 - 跟路易喝点东西
Where you going? Cup of tea with Louie.
半个小时就回来
I'll be half an hour.
喂
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我们从酒吧的监控录像中恢复了一帧图像
We've retrieved an image from the pub's CCTV.
里面有杰克吗
Can you see Jack?
没有 但是有辆车
No, but there's a vehicle.
把照片发过来
Email the photo.
这里是阿维尔·埃文斯
VOICEMAIL: This is Arwel Evans.
请留言 我会回电
Please leave a message, and I'll call you back.
是我
It's me.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你得去看医生 你需要帮助
You need to see someone, you need help.
给我回电吧
Please call me.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表