剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
理查德 我做错什么了吗
Richard, have I done something?
你是不是有点抑郁
Do you think you might be depressed?
我们找到了一些杰克被杀害当晚的监控
We found some CCTV footage the night of Jack's murder
监控显示有一辆两厢式轿车开往森林
that shows a hatchback heading toward the woods.
- 麦克斯从来没提过 - 他们想要审问我吗
- Max never said. - They want to question me?
她需要的是心理辅♥导♥
What she needs is counselling.
- 这样下去是不行的 - 我知道
- Because this can't keep going the way it is. - I know.
我在赌马上输了一万块
I lost ten grand on a horse race.
理查德 我们没惹什么麻烦吧 有吗 有吗
Richard, we're not in trouble, are we? Are we?!
- 其他人对这件事怎么看 - 你指谁
- How are the others feeling about it all? - What others?
南希 路易她们啊
Nancy, Louie.
你三个月前就被解雇了
You were made redundant three months ago!
你打算什么时候才告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
你一次次地让我对麦克斯说谎
You made me lie to Max over and over,
事情还不够糟糕吗
like things weren't bad enough!
- 我会还给你这笔钱的 - 这跟钱无关
- I'll repay the money. - It's not about the money!
这些是什么
What's all this?
- 我只是帮一个朋友保管一下 - 什么朋友
- I'm just storing it for a friend. - What friend?
你不想帮忙找出是谁杀了他的吗
Don't you want to help find his killer?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
是埃文斯酿酒厂里的人做的
Someone in that brewery does.
再跟我说一次派对上发生了什么事
Tell me again what happened at the party.
你们俩到底怎么了
What's going on with you two?
你们他妈的想什么呢
What the fuck were you thinking?
你简直跟我想象的判若两人
You're the exact opposite of the person I thought you were.
你需要成长了
You need to grow up!
是你杀了杰克·埃文斯吗
Did you kill Jack Evans?
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
你是什么样的人我也不清楚
I don't know what you are.
- 否则他为什么要用毒气自杀 - 他内疚 爱丽丝 - 就这么简单
Why else's he gassed himself? - He's guilty, Alice. - Plain and simple...
别因为我来了就停止说你的屁话
Don't stop talking out your arse on my account.
- 我只是说 - 别说了 曼迪
- We were just saying that... - Leave it, Mandy.
- 我不是那个意思 - 格温 够了
- I'm not passing... - Gwen, enough!
抱歉 路易
Sorry, Louie.
你确定你要来这边吗
You sure you want to be here?
我坐在家只会不停地想这件事
If I'm sat at home, all I do is think about it.
好吧 如果你改变主意
Well, if you change your mind,
- 或者有谁在乱嚼舌根 - 没事的
or if anyone starts mouthing off... - It's fine.
感觉看到南希会很尴尬 我不知道要跟她说什么
It's going to be weird seeing Nancy, I don't know what to say to her.
让我们把今天熬过去 明天起床后
Let's just get through the day and tomorrow we get up and we do
再熬下一天 直到整件事结束
it again and we keep doing it until this is over.
这需要多久
How long is that going to be?
我知道大家现在都感到不安 但在得到其他消息之前
Now, I understand everyone's unsettled, but until we hear
工作还是要继续的 并且 无论发生了什么
otherwise, we keep doing our jobs and, whatever happens, let's make
威尔士人都离不开啤酒和烈酒
certain Wales does not run out of beer and spirits.
我觉得这个时候开这个玩笑
I really don't think jokes are appropriate
不合时宜吧 加雷思
at this moment in time, Gareth.
我很高兴 你突然懂得什么叫不合时宜了
I'm glad you're suddenly an expert in what's appropriate,
因为闲言碎语跟无端的猜测也很不合时宜
Gwen, because neither is idle gossip and speculation.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
- 路易 我没想到 - 不用大惊小怪的
- Louie. Well, I didn't expect... - Don't make a fuss.
开始工作吧 大家
Come on, everyone. Get a shift on.
我们感到很抱歉 路易
We're so sorry, Louie.
嗯
Yeah.
你需要什么都可以来找我
Anything you need, I'm right here.
南希还没来打卡 你见到她了吗
Oh, and Nancy hasn't swiped in. You haven't seen her, have you?
她从来不迟到的
She's never late.
别担心 我会发短♥信♥给她
Hey, no worries, I'll just text her.
一直不接
It's ringing.
她可能是害怕面对我们
She's probably scared to face us.
试试打给理查德
Try Richard.
- 我是理查德 请留言 - 语♥音♥信箱
- VOICEMAIL: This is Richard, please leave a message. - Voicemail.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
我等了整整一个晚上
I've been kept waiting all night.
你可以过来了
We're ready for you now.
跟我来
Follow me.
克拉克夫人
Mrs Clarke.
妈的 操
Shit, shit, shit.
这次的审问将会被录音
This interview is being recorded.
我是霍兰德探长 另一位是
I'm Detective Superintendent Holland, the other officer
探员安福
in the room is... Detective Constable Anford.
现在是早上九点零七分
Time is 9:07am.
提醒你 请谨慎回答问题
You're reminded you're under caution.
你有权保持沉默 询问过程中你避而不谈的问题
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
都将可能在后续的庭审中成为对你不利的证据
if you do not mention when questioned something you later
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你认得这辆车吗 南希
Do you recognise this car, Nancy?
- 不认识 - 不着急 慢慢回想一下
- No. - Take your time.
好吧 我觉得这辆车跟我的车型号♥相似
Yeah, I suppose it might be a similar model to mine.
但很难分辨
It's hard to tell.
我们调高了这些图片的清晰度 并请专家将这些图片
We had these images enhanced and had experts compare them
与今早拍摄下的你的车辆照片进行了比对
to photos taken of your car in the early hours of the morning.
两辆车左侧保险杠上 都有相同的不规则印记
Both cars appear to have the same irregularities on the passenger side
并且两辆车左侧的挡泥板上
bumper and both cars had the same spray pattern
的喷漆图案也完全一致
over the passenger side mudguard.
- 好吧 - 这张照片是在啤酒厂派对当晚的十二点十八分
- Right. -This image was taken at 12:18am on the road to the woods
通往树林的路上拍摄的
on the night of the brewery party.
我觉得不是这样
I don't think so.
好吧 可我们觉得就是这样
Well, see, we think it is.
你的丈夫也同意我们的观点
And your husband agrees with us.
再确认一下吧
Take another look.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
是的 我猜也许是吧
Yes, I suppose it could be.
我在酿酒厂跟你做问询时
When I chatted to you at the brewery, you told me
你说 你把朋友从派对上捎回家以后
that you drove your friends home from the party, then went straight
就直接回自己住处了
back to your own property.
没错
That's right.
你为什么要去树林呢
Why were you driving to the woods?
南希 我们必须要知道你为什么去那里
Nancy, it's really important that we know why you'd go in there.
这有点难以启齿
It's embarrassing.
我当时尿急 想去解决一下个人问题
I have a minor bladder problem, and I needed to go.
你才刚从酿酒厂出来
You'd just been at the brewery.
里面有厕所 你也可以去你任何一个朋友的家里解决
They've got toilets. You could have gone in your friend's house.
感觉来得很突然
It just came on suddenly.
所以发生在离开派对之后
After you left the party, but before you dropped
- 但送朋友回家之前 是吗 - 是的 - 也就是说在这段监控中
your friends home? - Yeah. - Which would mean they were in the vehicle
你的朋友们是在车上的
when this footage was captured.
她们可以为你作证吗
Can all confirm your story?
我不确定 她们当时都喝醉了 就算我开到格拉斯哥
Well, I doubt that. They'd been drinking, could have driven them
- 她们都不记得 - 这理由不错
to Glasgow and they'd barely remember. - That's convenient.
- 回家处理点急事 - 又有
- Family emergency. - Another one?
你跟朋友们离开派对的时候 杰克·埃文斯在哪里
When you left the party with your friends, where was Jack Evans?
我跟你同事说过了 我不记得
I already told your colleagues, I don't remember.
- 他跟你在一起吗 - 没有 - 他在外面吗 - 没有
- What, was he with you? - No. Was he outside? - No.
- 所以你还是记得的 - 我最后一次看见他是在酒吧里面
- So, you do remember? - The last time I saw him was inside at the bar.
我不知道当时几点了
I don't know what time that was.
南希 我们刚刚才从银行回来
Nancy, we've just completed inquiries with your bank,
我们了解
so we know...
你的财政状况
..about your financial situation.
据我所知 财政上的问题不算犯罪吧
Money trouble isn't a crime, as far as I'm aware.
- 你有跟杰克·埃文斯说过你的财政状况吗 - 没有
- Did you talk about your finances with Jack Evans? - No.
- 我♥干♥嘛要说呢 - 有提过让他给你加薪或者预支工资吗
- Why would I? - Did you ask him for a raise? An early salary payment?
没有 没有
No, no.
你能跟我们讲讲你的仓库里有什么东西吗
Can you tell us about the goods you've got in your lockup?
直到昨天东西还在那里对吗
I understand they were there until yesterday?
我只是在帮一个朋友
I was helping a friend out.
- 哪个朋友 - 跟这件事无关
- What friend was that? - This isn't relevant.
我自己会判断的
Well, I'll be the judge of that.
你丈夫说那些东西都是新的 刚从商店里拿出来的
Your husband said they were brand-new, straight off the shop
- 标签什么的都还在 - 我不知道
floor, price tags, everything. - I wouldn't know.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表