剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
我想告诉你来着
I wanted to tell you.
但我沉默得越久 我心里就越清楚
But the longer I left it, the more I realised...
我不能告诉你
..I just couldn't.
那意味着你得过着和我一样的生活
Because then you'd be living like me.
愧疚不安 战战兢兢
With the guilt and the fear.
每一次想起
Every thought...
我都胆战心惊
..it's just fear.
我不想让你承受这些
I didn't want that for you.
但现在你知道了
And now you know.
你也成了问题的一部分
Now you're part of this.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我应该立刻把你送进去
I should march you in there right now.
那你就动手吧
Go on, then.
下车
Get out the car.
从车上下去 安娜
Get out of the car, Anna.
他妈的从车上滚下去
Get out of the fucking car!
我靠
Fuck!
如果我们回去
If we go back in there...
我可能要去坐牢
..I could go to prison.
你也会丢了饭碗
You'd probably lose your career.
孩子们这辈子都会被笼罩在这件事的阴影下
The kids will be scarred for the rest of their lives.
麦克斯
Max.
你打算怎办
What do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
带我回家
Take me home.
我一直在给你们打电♥话♥
I've been calling.
这是哪位
Who's this?
克里斯·斯金纳 布莱斯先生 幸会
Chris Skinner, Mr Price. Nice to meet you.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
- 我忘了今晚有预约 - 他是咨♥询♥师
I forgot it's tonight. He's a counsellor.
妈妈安排了家庭辅♥导♥
Mum wants family counselling.
还有其他人也在树林里
Someone else was in those woods.
等我们折返回去的时候 他已经死了
And by the time we got back, he was dead.
你没看见别人吗
And you didn't see anyone else?
- 没有车或者什么其他的迹象 - 没有
No cars or anything? No.
一定是派对上有人跟踪了我们
Someone must have followed us from the party.
警方知道我们在撒谎
The police know we're lying.
他们抓了南希 他们有一张她车的照片
They've still got Nancy, they've got a picture of her car.
他们会查出来是谁干的
They'll figure out who did this.
但如果他们没有呢
But what if they don't?
万一他们认定了是我们呢
What if they think it was us?
如果这将是我们的结局的话
What's the point in all of this...
你和我 这些还有什么意义
..of you and me, if it has to end?
不管怎样我都不会离开你的
I'm not going anywhere.
蒂什
Tish...
不好意思 问题不在于你
Sorry. No, it's not you.
- 好吧 - 不是
OK... No.
真的不怪你
It's really not you.
我不能再回监狱了
I can't go back to prison.
我不会让你再遭受那些的
I won't let that happen.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thanks, love.
首先 我不打算来妄下定论
Firstly, I'm not here to pass judgment
或者指挥你们该干什么
or tell you guys what to do.
我只是一位中立的顾问 来帮助你们
I'm just a neutral sounding board, here to help.
如果我们要搞信任练习或者角色扮演 我就不干了
If this involves trust exercises or role play, I'm out.
我保证没有角色扮演
No role play, I promise.
我只是想听听你们交流
I'd just like to hear you guys talk.
瑞恩 他们是给
Ryan, they're for...
没事 我消化不了谷物蛋白
It's all right. I'm celiac.
安娜 要不你起个头
Anna, maybe you could kick off by explaining why
谈谈你为什么觉得家庭需要帮助
you felt you needed help?
因为我们不再交流了
Because we've stopped communicating.
你不同意吗
You don't agree?
妈妈觉得是我的错
Mum thinks it's my fault.
- 我可没说过 - 但是你脑子里就是这么想的
I never said that. But it's what you think.
塔姆辛是个倔强的姑娘
Tamsin's always been strong willed.
所以我们现在才处不来 因为
I think that's why we clash now, because...
- 我们太像了 - 不 我们不像
..we're the same. No, we're not.
我只是
I just...
我想让她知道我是她的朋友
I want her to know that I'm on her side.
而非敌人
I'm not the enemy.
妈妈的话让你有所触动吗 塔姆辛
And how does that make you feel, Tamsin?
她不想让我长大
She never wanted me to grow up.
她想让时光停留在我十岁的时候
She just wanted to freeze me
停留在我们一起做杯子蛋糕的时候
aged ten, when we made cupcakes together.
她有一幅对完美家庭的幻想
She wants some perfect family illusion that doesn't
但这些幻想只存在于电影里 而绝非现实
exist anywhere, except the movies.
为什么我们不能是完美家庭呢
Why can't I have that?
因为现实生活很糟心
Because the real world is shit.
瑞恩 你对塔姆辛和你妈妈的关系有什么看法
Ryan, how do you feel about Tamsin's relationship with your mum?
我只是希望大家都能融洽相处
I just want everyone to get along.
你很安静 麦克斯
You've been very quiet, Max.
我们家丧失的可不仅仅是交流
Oh, it's not just communication that's gone out of the window.
还有基本信任
It's basic trust.
我们早晨醒来却发现对一个人所有的认知
It's waking up in the morning and realising that everything
对某一事情的看法 都是错误的
you thought about a person, about a given situation, is wrong.
我们一直生活在谎言之中
That we've been living a lie.
有时为了保护我们心爱之人 撒谎难道不是更好的解决方案吗
Isn't it better to lie, sometimes, if it protects the people we love?
不是吗
Isn't it?
我只知道家庭咨♥询♥对我们毫无效果
All I know is that counselling is going to solve jack shit for us.
你可以坐在那里谈论你的感受
So, you can sit there and talk about your feelings,
或者什么别的糟心事儿
or whatever the fuck...
但终究改变不了任何事情
It's not going to change a thing.
塔姆辛不是我们最棘手的问题
Tamsin is not the real problem here.
你不该冲她嚷嚷的
You shouldn't talk to her like that.
- 我受够了 - 小塔
I'm done. Tam...
我也走了 不想待在这里
I might just go and...not be here.
你想休息一会吗
Do you want to take a...?
直说多少钱吧
How much this is costing?
85英镑
£85.
老天
Jesus...
加上增值税
Plus VAT.
他走了
He's gone.
我还在努力消化这件事情
I'm still trying to get my head around it.
霍兰德知道你们都脱不了干系
Holland knows you're all connected.
不击垮你们当中的某人她不会罢休的
She won't give up until someone cracks -
如果她针对的是南希 不久她就会松口的
and if that's Nancy, it's going to happen soon.
南希不会交代任何事情的
Nancy won't say anything.
是谁杀的 安娜
Who killed him, Anna?
我不知道
I don't know.
趁着他们的注意力都在我们身上 你得找出凶手
While they're focusing on us, you need to figure out who.
只有这样我们才能洗清嫌疑
It's the only way to make this go away.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing back here?
- 来工作 - 麦克斯
Working. Max...
你不再负责这个案子了
You're off the case.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
- 老大人呢 - 跟嫌疑人在一起
Where's the boss? In with the suspect.
那就不必告诉她了
Then she doesn't need to know.
- 麦克斯 - 我一门心思扑在这个案子上
Max... I've put everything into working this case.
人多力量大
Don't you need all the help you can get?
- 如果霍兰德发现了 - 如果她问起来
If Holland finds out... If she asks questions,
就说我是来下跳棋 抓小偷的
I'm sitting here playing solitaire and solving burglaries,
任凭她的吩咐 好吗
like a good boy, OK?
是你自寻死路
It's your funeral. Yeah.
我的客户倾尽全力配合了你们的调查
My client has cooperated fully with your investigation
并事无巨细地回答了你们的问题
and has answered your questions to the best of her ability.
整整二十四小时她都在接受盘问 而现在
She's had 24 hours of this - and she's been mentally
无论是从精神还是体力来说 她都已是精疲力竭了
and physically drained by the whole experience.
查清那位年轻人死亡的真♥相♥是我们的本职
It's our job to uncover the truth about this young man's murder.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表