剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
祝你好运 亲爱的
Awe, good luck, love.
- 把他迷晕 - 谢谢
-Knock him dead. - Thanks!
安娜 过来 转个身
Anna, Anna, just come here. Turn around.
一点小问题
Wardrobe malfunction.
看见没 我不配穿漂亮衣服
See, I'm not meant to wear nice things.
你当然配了 让我们好好看看你
Of course, you are. Let's have a look at you.
真的好有范
You look really smart.
去把他拿下
Go, get him.
- 埃文斯先生 - 我很忙
-Mr. Evans... -I'm busy.
我的面试在9点
Only my interview's at 9:00.
我对主管这份工作很有激♥情♥
The supervisor job is something I'm really passionate about.
留在生产线对你来说还不够好咯
Production line not good enough for you?
不是的 只是
It is not that, it's just
过去的一年 我们都思考了很多
we've all had a lot of time to think this past year
我知道我还有余力
and I know I can do more.
我把两个孩子养大 还帮我丈夫
I've raised two kids, I've helped my husband
实现了职业的转变 现在我想
through a career change. Now I want...
我想给自己争取些东西
I want something for myself.
可以帮你把这里变成
I can help you make this
一个更快乐 更高效的工作场所
a happier, more productive workplace.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
更快乐
"Happier?"
自从你接手后 这里变了很多
Well, a lot's changed since you took over.
阿维尔以前常常
Arwel used to
呆在车间里 跟每个人聊天
spend time on the floor, chatting to everyone, but...
但你不一样
you work differently.
我也不是我父亲
Well, I'm not my father.
不
No.
你们都觉得他是上帝的恩赐行了吧
You all think he's God's gift.
给你 老兄 车都是你的了
Here you go mate. She's all yours.
谢谢
Cheers.
我想说 你和员工之间
All I'm saying I think there's a divide
关系不是很紧密
between you and the workers.
但我能帮你解决这个问题 做那个
But I can help fix that. I can be that person.
当工人需要倾诉时可以求助的人
Someone the workers can turn to when they need to talk.
你还穿了件新外套
Is that a new suit?
对
Yeah.
永远不要扮演别人 安娜
Never pretend to be someone you're not, Anna.
别人一英里外就闻得到了
People can smell it a mile off.
他怎么能那样跟你说话
- -He can't talk to you like that,
这是工作场所的霸凌吧
it's workplace bullying.
我花了三个小时排练面试
I spent three hours rehearsing for that interview.
都是白费力气 因为他磕了药
All out the window because he's coked off his head
一心只想买♥♥辆该死的跑车
buying bloody sports cars.
就为了今晚能向他的客户炫耀呗
He only bought it so he can show off to his clients tonight.
让他的派对见鬼去吧
Well, he can shove his party,
我不会去的
I'm not going.
我相信他看得明白
You know, I bet he sees sense.
你是这份工作的最佳人选
You're the best person for the job.
我告诉他我已经受够了
I told him I was bored
他这个啥也不懂的烂老板
that he was a shit boss
大家都不想让他的老爸退休
and everyone wished his dad hadn't retired.
换我早就教训他了
I would've decked the little shit.
- 凯特 - 你就不能说句话吗
-Cat! -Can't you say something?
他不会听我的
He doesn't listen to me.
但你可是他姑啊
You're his auntie for God's sake.
就是这个原因啊
Yeah, exactly.
今晚如果能见到阿维尔就太好了
Oh, it'd be so nice to see Arwel tonight.
他回来了吗
Is he back yet?
他今天下午乘飞机来
He's flying in this afternoon.
也许你能私下跟他说一下
Well, maybe you could have a quiet word?
没事的 不用管了
Oh, it's fine, just leave it.
天呐
Oh, my God...
蒂什 你怎么穿这样
Tish, what... what you wearing?
派对今晚才开始
The party's not till tonight.
我有个面试 那个主管的职位
I've got an interview. The supervisor job.
没听你说过啊
You never said.
不好意思 安娜
Sorry, Anna.
没事
It's fine.
你看上去挺美的 祝你好运
You look nice. Good luck.
- 切 还有两副面孔 - 别这么说
-She's so two-faced. -Oh, don't be like that.
有啥好藏着掖着的 以为自己是公主啊
Why keep it a secret? She's such a princess.
回来了 宝贝
All right, babe?
面试进行得如何
How did the interview go?
帮我盯着点哈
Ay, keep an eye on that.
宝贝 别难过 杰克·埃文斯就是白♥痴♥
Oh babe, I'm sorry. Jack Evans is an idiot.
再过几天我就40岁了
I'll be 40 in a few days.
- 我一生有啥成就 - 一无所有
-What have I achieved? -Absolutely nothing.
太丢人了
It's shameful.
要不要我打开窗户你自己跳出去
Shall I open a window so you can hurl yourself out?
如果塔姆辛或瑞恩搞砸了面试 你会怎么做
If Tamsin or Ryan had messed up an interview, what would you do?
让他们不吃饭就睡觉
Send them to bed without dinner.
你会告诉说 面试有的是
You'd tell them there'll be other interviews,
- 机会也有的是 - 在哪儿
-other opportunities. -Where?
半个国家都破产了
Half the country's gone bankrupt.
不会永远这么下去的
It won't always be like this.
你有个美满的家 漂亮的房♥子 一群睿智的朋友
You've got a great family, nice house, brilliant friends.
咱们可以小小的知足一下吗
Can we be enough? Just for a little while?
现在 抬起头 去派对闪亮登场吧
Now, Get your party gear on, hold your head up
开心一下
and go have some fun.
他还收员工钱呢 你敢相信吗
He's charging employees can you believe it?
一毛不拔的混♥蛋♥
Stingy bastard.
别担心
- No don't worry.
跟我们没关系吧
It's not about us, is it?
他只是想打动客户 让他们再次下单而已
He's impressing his clients, getting his orders again.
- 对他来说我们就是装饰 - 没看到阿维尔啊
-We're just decoration. -Can't see Arwel.
- 他什么时候来啊 - 不确定
-What time's he getting in? - Not sure.
哟 她来了
Oh, here she is.
脑子是不是坏掉了
I don't know what she was thinking,
穿得像个《非诚勿扰》的灭灯女一样
dressing like a Love Island reject.
人家自视甚高呗
She thinks she's better than us.
雄心勃勃没问题 这没有错
She's allowed to be ambitious, there's nothing wrong with that.
你总是对她很有意见 你喜欢上他了吧
You're always snapping at her, do you fancy her or something?
- 才没 - 她看着挺孤独
-No. -She looks lonely.
闭嘴啦
Oh, shut up.
你看《非诚勿扰》吗
Do you watch Love Island?
不要告诉理查德
Don't tell Richard.
- 你的面试怎么样 - 应该还行吧
-How did your interview go? -Okay, I think.
全程有点紧张
I was a bit nervous.
抱歉 我没告诉你
Sorry for not saying anything.
没事
It's fine.
反正他也会把这个职位给你的
He'll probably give it to you anyway.
毕竟你是老员工 资格比我老多了
You've been here way longer than me.
你要喝什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
这圈酒你来买♥♥吧
You can get a round in.
两杯金汤力 一杯苹果酒给凯特 一杯橙汁给南希
Two G&Ts, a cider for Cat and an OJ for Nancy.
谢了
Cheers.
接招合唱团现在有多少成员
How many members in Take That now?
- 是一个双人组合吗 - 不 有四个
-Are they like a duo? -No there's four of them.
三个
Three.
罗比·威廉姆斯已经不在了 对吧
Well, Robbie Williams left, didn't he?
但他后来又回来了
But then he came back.
- 相信我了啦 是三个 - 姑娘们
-Trust me, it's three. - Ladies!
路易姑妈
Auntie Louie.
你玩的还开心吗
Enjoying the party?
- 开心可不敢当 - 她开玩笑的
-That's a strong word. -She's joking.
我想介绍你认识一下
Oh, well, I just wanted to introduce you
你的新主管
to your new supervisor.
- 你们都认识曼迪吧 - 大家好
-You all know Mandy? -Hey, girls.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表