剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表
- 我们刚付钱给一个杀人犯 - 还可能不是同一个人
We've just paid a murderer. It might not be the same person.
- 给我看 - 麦克斯 孩子们还在这呢 - 账户在哪
- Show me! - Max, the kids. - Show me the account!
- 你不相信我吗 - 你才骗了我 所以现在不相你
- Don't you trust me? - You just lied to me so, no, not right now.
- 你和爸爸怎么了 - 没事
- What's going on with you and Dad? - Nothing.
那可不叫没事
That's not nothing.
- 安娜给你借钱了吗 - 安娜吗
- Did Anna lend you money? - Anna?
我知道是酿酒厂里的人干的
I know it was someone from the brewery.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
路易身上的事比你知道的更复杂
There's more going on with Louie than you realise.
你可以把它放在车♥库♥里 但只能放一两天
You can hide it in our garage as long as it's just for a day or two.
反正都是垃圾
It's full of junk anyway.
凯特 怎么了 你可以信任我
Cat, what's going on? You can trust me.
- 这个房♥间被翻得一团乱 - 他离开时就是这样
- This room's been stripped. - This is how he left it.
你们本该保护他的 打破这个循环
You were supposed to protect him, to break the cycle.
死的人应该是你
It should be you in that morgue, not him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们从酒吧监控获取了一张图像
We've retrieved an image from the pub CCTV.
- 能看到杰克吗 - 不能 不过有辆车
- Can you see Jack? - No, but there's a vehicle.
你知道怎么追踪电♥话♥吗
Do you know how to trace a phone?
比如说通过电♥话♥号♥码找出所在位置
Like, find out where it is just from the number?
我是阿维尔·埃文斯
This is Arwel Evans.
请给我留言 我会给你打回去的
Please leave a message and I'll call you back.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
务必打给我
Please call me.
我今天又买♥♥了个拼图
I bought another jigsaw today.
我可能玩上瘾了
I think I might be addicted.
一会儿一起玩吧
Thought we could make a start on it later?
我自己有很多拼图了
I've had my fill of jigsaws.
那一起看个电影吧
Or we could watch a film.
你会又浪费一整晚看电影目录的
You'll waste the entire night scrolling through the menu again.
要是你很快决定看什么 我就不会了
Well, I wouldn't have to if you made a decision once in a while.
我还是早点睡吧
I think I'll have an early night.
这就是我的决定
There's a decision.
理查德 我做错什么了吗
Richard, have I done something?
没有
No.
你工作出问题了吗
Is work all right?
你会不会是抑郁了
Do you think... you might be depressed?
这是从包装里倒出来的吗
Is this out of a packet?
那我睡了
I'm off to bed, then.
晚安
Night.
拜拜
Bye, then.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
这里是约翰逊时尚
Johnson and Styles.
你好 我是南希·克拉克
Hi. Hello, there. It's Nancy Clarke here.
你能帮我给理查德留个消息吗
Could I leave a message for Richard, please?
他把手♥机♥和充电线又落在家里了
Only, he's left his mobile here and he'll think he's lost it again.
- 理查德·克拉克吗 - 没错
- Richard Clarke? - Yeah.
可以吗
Is that OK?
晚安
Night.
你今天过的怎么样
What you up to today?
和平时一样
Just the usual.
有更多会议吗
More meetings?
是啊
Yep.
你赢了多少钱
So, how much have you won?
你说什么
Sorry?
或者输了多少
Or lost.
花了多少钱
How much?
在那些赌博网站上
On those gambling websites.
你在监视我吗
Have you been spying on me?
前几天 你把手♥机♥落在家里 我打给你办公室
The other day, when you left your phone, I called the office,
- 昨天 我跟踪你了 - 你好大的胆子
- and yesterday, I followed you. - How dare you?
你好大的胆子 理查德
How dare you, Richard?!
三个月了
Three months!
你三个月前就下岗了
You were made redundant three months ago!
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我对你来说算什么
What am I to you?
熟人吗 还是室友
An acquaintance? A housemate?
反正肯定不是你老婆
Because I'm certainly not your wife.
这么多年了 我从未觉得自己像你的老婆
I haven't felt like your wife in years.
但我还是陪在你的身边
But I stood by your side because that is what I vowed to do
因为我在上帝面前宣过誓
in front of God, but now you've made a mockery of me,
你却用我们彼此许下的承诺狠狠地嘲笑我
of the promises that we made to each other.
你狠狠的嘲笑了上帝
You have made a mockery of God!
那你♥他♥妈♥的嫁给他啊
Well, fucking marry him, then!
你怎么不说些什么
Why didn't you say something?
我会给你寻求些帮助
I'll help you look for something.
我们还有你的投资来周转
We've got your investments to fall back on.
你应该还有些辞退费
And...you must have been paid out.
你在那里待了那么多年了
You were there for years.
- 告诉我他们给你辞退费了 - 没了
- Tell me you got a pay-out? - It's gone.
我...
I, erm...
我输掉了...
..I lost...
赛马输掉了一万块钱
..ten grand on a horse race.
而且...
And, erm...
我试过赢回来
..tried to win it back.
试过很多次
Tried over and over.
所以...
So...
你输了多少钱
..how much have you lost?
理查德 我们没惹上麻烦吧
Richard, we're not in trouble, are we?
是吗
Are we?
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Hiya.
你好些了吗
Are you feeling better?
好多了 当时肚子有点不舒服
Oh, yeah, yeah. It was just a tummy thing, you know. Oh.
他不是个会计吗
Isn't he an accountant?
是投资经理
Portfolio manager.
我为什么要雇一个...
Why would I hire someone who, erm...
不管是什么鬼
..whatever the hell that is...
我为什么要雇他来管理酿酒厂
..to supervise a brewery?
因为他很可靠 做事有效率
Because he's reliable and efficient
是一个好领导
and a good leader.
而且他真心需要份工作
And he really needs work.
南希 我们不是慈善组织
We're not a charity, Nancy.
你可以找阿维尔问一下他的人品
You could ask Arwel for a character reference if you like.
他们很熟的
They know each other quite well.
我凭什么要去问我爸的意见
Why would I ask my father his opinion on anything?
我只是建议
It was just a suggestion.
而且我为什么要雇一个派自己老婆来
And why would I hire someone who sends his wife
伸手要工作的男人
to come and grovel for a job?
他不知道我在帮他找工作
He doesn't know I'm asking.
他的高傲现在荡然无存了
His pride is pretty non-existent right now, so.
是这样的 我要做出一些改变
Yeah, well, the thing is, I'm going to be making some changes,
埃文斯这个品牌 需要一些新鲜血液
and the Evans brand, it needs to feel younger.
- 他五十多岁了 - 没错
- He's in his 50s. - Exactly.
这个地方一副《行尸走肉》的既视感
This place already feels like a Walking Dead convention.
《行尸走肉》 末日丧尸题材的美剧
年龄歧视不应该...
Age-based discrimination is actually...
好了 谈话结束
Yeah, well, we're done here.
我需要啦啦啦啦
* I need la, la, la, la, la, la
我需要啦啦啦啦
* I need ooh, la, la, la, la
我需要啦啦啦啦
* I need la, la, la, la, la, la
我需要啦啦啦啦
* I need ooh, la, la, la, la
抬起胳膊 拥抱我
* Curls up and round me
挑逗你的神经
* Teasing your poetry...
你那个老公怎么样了
How's that husband of yours getting on, eh?
- 不错 谢谢 - 你知道我最烦婴儿潮一代的一点是
- Fine, thank you. - You know what shits me about the boomer generation
婴儿潮一代是指美国二战后婴儿数爆发期的人群
你们自恃清高
is that you think that you're better than us.
- 我可没有 - 别狡辩 我看到你看我的眼神了
I don't think that. No, I've seen the way that you look at me.
安娜知道你在工作上捅她刀子吗
Does Anna know that you went behind her back about the job?
她会气死的
She's going to be well pissed-off.
我先走了
Excuse me.
剧集 | 默契(2021) | 导航列表