剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Don't stand in the way.
我复审过证据了
I have reviewed the evidence,
穆罗警监也看过了
as did Captain Mureaux.
我觉得我没有理由干预警方事务
I see no reason for me to interfere in police matters
然后坚持揭开旧伤疤
and insist we reopen some old wounds.
我们需要派法证组去那地下室
We need a forensic team in that basement,
我们需要知道他们会发现什么
we need to see what they find.
我感到非常抱歉 休斯先生
I am very sorry for you, Mr Hughes.
真的
I truly am.
但这事已经过去八年了
But it has been eight years now.
或许应该放手过去了
Perhaps it's time to leave the past where it belongs.
你没听我们说 你有机会争取一下的
You're not listening to us. You have got a chance to do something,
你却只坐在那里拒绝...
and you're just sat there refusing to...
谢谢您接见我们
Thank you for your time.
我要再次参选 朱利安 我束手无策
我理解 谢谢您 市长先生
再见
A bientot.
托尼
Tony.
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Tony!
所以呢 我们就应该就此放弃吗
So what? We're just supposed to roll over and give up?
我们就差一点点了
We're so close.
我们知道奥利被关的地点 那一定有意义的
We know the room where Olly was kept, that's got to mean something!
会有方法的 给我时间
We'll find a way. Give me time.
时间? 真是开玩笑 朱利安 已经八年了
Time? That's a joke, Julien. It's been eight years.
哦 拜托 托尼 不 不 不
Oh, please, Tony. No, no, no.
我不需要你 我不需要他们
I don't need you. I don't need them.
我自己去查
I'll finish this myself.
艾米丽
Emily.
格雷格 你好
Greg. Hi.
我就想着是否会撞见你
I was wondering if I'd run into you.
再次谢谢你让爸爸住进来 这地方很有帮助
Thanks again for getting Dad in here. This place has really helped.
没关系 不用谢
It's fine. Any time.
天啊 好久不见了
God, it's been an age.
我们自从... 是啊
I haven't seen you since... Yes.
我每天都为你祈祷
I'm praying for you, every day...
一定很好
It must be nice.
什么
What?
有一份信仰
Believing in something.
你要不要我问... 不 谢谢
Do you want me to ask the... No. Thank you.
我该走了
I should go.
很高兴再次见到你
It was good to see you again.
我也是
Hey, you too.
炸鸡店
文森特
我上晚班 就是为了不用接触孩子
I worked the night shift so I wouldn't have to deal with kids.
他们真是烦人
You know, they're a pain.
好吧 你能去接待一下吗
OK. Do you mind?
我在休息呢
I'm on my break.
你好
Yeah.
我要鸡块和汉堡 谢谢
Yeah, can I get chicken nuggets and a burger, thanks.
给你
Here, take it.
休斯夫妇
Mr and Mrs Hughes.
抱歉 你好
Sorry. Hi.
我叫马利克·苏里
My name's Malik Suri.
请原谅我的直白 但是...
Please forgive my directness but, er...
我觉得你们该接受一下采访
Well, I think it's time you gave an interview.
你是名记者? 你♥他♥妈♥怎么进来的
You're a journalist? How the hell did you get in here?
人们想听到你们的故事
People want to hear your story.
这里是有空房♥间的酒店
This is a hotel, with rooms available.
我们走吧
Let's go.
说实话 你们对生意不好
Quite frankly, you're not good for business.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
抱歉 那不是我的本意 我不想让你们生气
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I've no intention of upsetting you.
正好相反 我想帮助你们
My intentions are quite the opposite. I want to help.
这是正在接受审讯的嫌疑人的警方档案
This is the police file of the man currently being questioned.
他叫文森特·布尔格
His name's Vincent Bourg.
为什么要给我们这个
Why would you give us this?
来告诉你们我能给你们警方给不到的信息
To show you I can give you more information than the police will.
真的吗? 你是谁 他是名记者
Could you? Who are you? He's a journalist.
听着 你们觉得那联络警官是来帮你们的
Look, if you think that liaison officer is here to help you,
但他不是 他是来控制你们的
he's not - he's here to manage you.
滚出去
Get out.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
听着 我向你们保证
Look, I can promise you,
不管警方知道什么 你们都会知道
whatever the police know, you will know too.
我有资源
I have my sources.
滚出去!
Get out of here!
当你们准备好开口时 请打给我
When you're ready to talk, please, call me.
好的
OK.
他们是谁
Who are they?
证实布尔格不在场证明的证人们
The witnesses who confirm Bourg's alibi.
可靠吗
Are they reliable?
他是一家癌症研究慈善会的总裁
Well, he is the CEO of a cancer research charity
她在里尔大学教书
and she teaches at the University of Lille.
他们住在公园附近的让·布里丹路
They live near the park, Rue Jean Buridan,
他俩都确定
and they are both sure
在我们的时间段中 布尔格在公园散步
they saw Bourg out walking in that park during our timeframe.
你自♥由♥了 布尔格先生 你可以走了
抱歉给你带来的不便
请在口供上签名
再见 再见
Au revoir. Au revoir.
但是他去过泳池 常去
But...he went to the pool. Regularly.
那人熟悉那里 他是个变♥态♥
The guy knows the place. He's sick.
他没去泳池 他去散步了
He wasn't at the pool. He was out walking.
住在公园附近的一对夫妇看到他了
A couple who live by the park spotted him.
那是什么意思 他们怎么能确定
What does that mean? How can they be sure?
他们很可靠
It's reliable.
不不不不 你们错过了什么
No. No, no, no. You're missing something.
你是要告诉我
You're telling me that
文森特·布尔格就这么大摇大摆地走了?!
Vincent Bourg's just going to walk straight out of there?!
你怎么知道他的名字 这点警方并未透露
How do you know his name? That information wasn't released.
警局警官说的
Officers said it at the station.
听着 我知道这不是你想听的
Look, I know it's not what you want to hear,
但是不在场证明非常确凿
but the alibi is rock solid.
不管布尔格做了什么 他没绑♥架♥你儿子
Whatever Bourg did, he didn't take your son.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我保证我们正在全力以赴
I promise we're doing everything we can.
我们以你的天使和圣人称颂你 上帝
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
(天主教♥徒♥常呼求圣安东尼以祈求失物复得)
哦 圣洁的圣安东尼 最温和的圣人
Oh, Holy St Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
你对上帝的爱与对祂生灵的仁慈让你受人尊敬
your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy
让你在地球上享有奇迹之力
when on Earth to possess miraculous powers.
当你为那些处于困境或不安中的人们开口时
Miracles waited on your word for which you were ever ready
你的话语便会带来奇迹
to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.
所以我乞求你
And so I beg you...
我乞求你
I'm begging you.
找到我的儿子
Find my son...
让他回家来
...and bring him home to me.
找到我的儿子
Find my son...
让他回家来
...and bring him home to me.
找到我的儿子
Find my son.
哦 抱歉 原谅我 艾米丽 过来
Oh, sorry. Excuse me. Emily, come here.
这是伊恩
This is Ian.
伊恩·盖瑞特 很高兴见到你
Ian Garrett. A pleasure to meet you.
你好 现在接受采访是不是有点晚了
Hi. Bit late for an interview, isn't it?
伊恩不是记者
Ian's not a journalist.
我正在施工
I'm in construction.
我们正在欧德勒塞勒建造房♥屋
We're doing a build up at Audresselles and...
(欧德勒塞勒是法国北部-加来海峡大区
加来海峡省的一个市镇)
我在电视上看到了你们的小男孩
...I saw your wee boy on the TV.
伊恩 呃
Ian, er...
他悬赏十万欧元
He's put up a 100,000 euro reward
征集有关奥利弗的信息
for anyone with any information about Oliver.
这样就能让大众持续关注下去
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表