剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
If you'd been paying attention, our son wouldn't be gone!
(寻求目击者 奥利弗休斯 5岁
在森林沙隆失踪)
我们应该开始了 不不不 再等几分钟
We should begin. No, no, no, a few more minutes.
(现在)
这些人是自愿来的
These people are volunteering their time.
如果我们再等下去 他们或许会离开
If we wait any longer, they may start to leave.
那名单上有超过50个名字
There were over 50 names on that list,
奥利被劫持的房♥子附近的所有邻居
everyone that lived near the house where Olly was held.
我还以为可以把他们都叫过来
I thought the idea was to get them all together,
好让他们分享一下回忆 看看有没有发现
so they could share memories and try and trigger something?
是的 是的
Yes, yes,
但是我们可以站在这里耗费一整晚
but we could stand around all night.
我们必须利用手头资源干起来
We must work with what we have.
对不起 请听好了
Pardonez-moi! Ecoutez!
这位是小奥利弗的爸爸
Ce le papa du petit Oliver.
看来你接到我的电♥话♥了
You got my calls, then?
对 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry,
我需要花一段时间去...你知道的
it just took me a little while to...you know.
你看起来不错
You look well.
啊 是你的头发 我很喜欢
Ah, it's your hair - I like it.
哦 是啊 失败了好几次呢
Oh, yeah. It took a few misfires.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么知道我们在这里
How did you know we were up there?
劳伦斯告诉我的 我去过警局了
Laurence told me. I went to the commissariat
他们把你们在案子上的进展告诉我了
and they filled me in on where you are on the case...
如果你能管那叫案子的话
if you can even call it that.
这是事件发生以来最好的线索
It's the best lead we've had since it happened.
没有DNA证据
There's no DNA evidence.
朱利安威胁了乔治斯这案子才得以再开
Julien had to blackmail Georges to even get the case reopened.
不 我们很接近 我知道
No, we're close, I know it.
怎么 你真的...?
What? You really...?
怎么 你觉得这次小村会议
What? You think this little village meeting
会帮我们找到我们的儿子?
is going to lead us to our son?
去年 你说图卢兹(法国南部城市)发现的一定是他
Last year,it was the sighting in Toulouse that had to be him.
前年
The year before that,
是在地中海被人拖出来的骨架
it was the skeleton that they dragged out of the Mediterranean.
那么围巾 还有画呢
What about the scarf, the drawing?
这什么都没有 托尼
There's nothing else there, Tony.
没有DNA 没有证明 没有证物
No DNA. No proof. No evidence.
我是说 就算我们相信我们的独子
I mean...even if we let ourselves believe that our only son
天晓得是因为什么原因被困在里面的
was trapped in there for God knows what reason, what,
我们对儿子的最后一点回忆就是那个?
the last remaining image we have of our son is going to be that?
你感到害怕是正常的
It's OK to be scared by it.
你不过是在捕风捉影
You're looking at shapes in the clouds
然后每次还说得像是那么回事似的
and you're trying to turn them into things.
每次你这么做 你都把我拖进来 因为
And every time you do this, you drag me into it too because...
因为你知道我也想看
Because you know I want to see them too.
你知道我和你一样渴望看到
You know that I need to see them as much as you do.
每次我这么做 我的心都会再碎一次
And every time I do, it breaks my heart into pieces all over again.
我没你那么坚强
I'm not as strong as you.
我不能像你一样挺过一场恶梦
I can't survive in a nightmare the way that you do.
我得试着活下去 托尼
I have to try and live, Tony.
我得试着拥有自己的人生
I have to try and have some kind of a life.
据我所知 你过得还不错
You're doing a pretty good job of it, as far as I can tell.
哦 我忘了说了 祝贺你
Oh, I forgot to say - congratulations!
布尔格先生
Mr Bourg?
布尔格先生 我是马利克·苏里
My Bourg? It's Malik Suri.
你在狱中时我给你写过信
I wrote to you while you were in prison
如果你读过那些信
and if you'd read any of those letters,
你会知道我就想找你谈谈
you'd know that I just want to talk.
找到这地址不容易 布尔格先生
It wasn't easy finding this address, Mr Bourg.
我只是想找你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
是关于奥利弗·休斯的
It's about Oliver Hughes.
布尔格先生 我只想谈谈
Mr Bourg, I just want to talk.
电力公♥司♥证实了
The electric company checks out.
你儿子被带去那里以后
No-one came to read the meter at number 75
至少三个月都没有人去查75号♥的电表
for at least three months since your son was taken there.
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
没有人回电♥话♥
No-one's calling back.
那会议就是搞笑的
That meeting was a joke.
这事不会立竿见影 我肯定...
I didn't expect results straightaway. I am sure...
你肯定什么 没人看到什么 听到什么
You're sure of what? No-one saw anything, no-one heard anything.
不然为什么他们保持这么久的沉默
Why else would they keep silent for so long?
听着 我们会坚持不懈 屡败屡战 精进战术
Look, we'll press on. Try again, fail again, fight better.
你忘了你的手♥机♥
你离婚后有过新感情吗
Have you met anyone since your divorce?
没有
No.
或许有一天会有的
Perhaps one day, though.
你好 你好 乔治斯
Bonjour. Bonjour, Georges.
我听说你昨晚的小镇会议了
I heard about your little town meeting last night.
如果案子真要再开的话 我得做到位
If the case is to be reopened, I must do it properly.
所以会议才...
That's why this meeting was...
我只是想保护住在这里的居民
I am just trying to protect the people that live here.
有些人因为那种负面报道失去了工作
Some of them have lost their jobs because of that kind of bad publicity.
所以我才叫你们暗中进行
Now, I asked you to do this quietly for a reason.
要关闭这案子和再开一样容易
This case can be closed as quickly as it was reopened.
他这是什么意思
What the hell does he mean by that?
他只不过想推诿责任而已
He is simply covering his back.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
这事还没完
It's not finished.
我们还得打更多的电♥话♥
We have more calls to do.
竹篮打水一场空
For all the good they're doing.
2006年
你还好吗
You all right?
是安托万
It's Antoine.
他听说了仓库的事
He heard about the storage warehouse.
他说不知发生了什么事 但他有其他情报
He doesn't know what happened, but he says he has more information.
他八点想和我见面
He wants to meet me at eight.
真叫人好等 但这是好消息 对吧
It's a bit of a wait. But it's good news, right?
当我质问他吸毒的事
When I confronted him with his drug use,
他说是为了维护卧底的身份
he said he was maintaining his cover,
但我觉得不止于此
but I think it is more than that.
我问了他的主管
I called his superior.
显然他爱上一个女人了
Apparently he's fallen for a woman,
一个和他卧底组织有关的吸毒者
a junkie connected to the people he works for.
我就觉得不可能有这种好事
I thought it was too good to be true.
我们会查出真♥相♥的
We'll find out.
奥利
Olly.
奥利
Olly!
我们担心死了
We were so worried.
我担心死了
I've been so worried.
我担心死了
I've been so worried.
我们担心死了
We were so worried.
担心死了
So worried.
我们担心死了
We were so worried.
文森特·布尔格
Vincent Bourg?
我是托尼·休斯
I'm Tony Hughes.
这样是犯法的 出去
This is criminal. Get out.
出去!
Get out!
我要报♥警♥
I'm going to call the police.
我真报了 那就报啊
I will do it. Go on, call them.
别再过来了
Don't come any closer!
你常去那泳池
You went to that pool regularly.
我知道你是谁
I know what you are.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my boy?
我没有绑♥架♥你儿子
I did not take your son.
你一定要相信我
You must believe me about this!
我不会让我的幻想变成现实
I do not let my dreams become reality.
我不会屈服于欲望
I do not act on my desires.
我...我只是看看而已
I...I only look.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表