剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
It keeps up public awareness.
你真好心
That's very kind of you.
为什么你要这么做
Why would you do such a thing?
我不是不领情 我只是...
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I just...
听着 我是干建筑行业的
Look, I've got a construction business.
但是作为副业
But on the side,
我热衷于整修翻新旧建筑
my passion is doing up old buildings, renovating them.
就算看起来不可能
I keep the past alive...
我也想让过去延续下去
...even when it seems impossible.
听着 几年前 我们得到了一些法国人的支持
Listen, a few years ago, we got a few French backers.
国际承包公♥司♥自那时起就在欧洲不断壮大
IGC's been expanding through Europe ever since.
说实话 我赚的钱自己都花不了
And to tell you the truth, I've got more money than I need.
我在电视上看到你们的儿子以后
And when I saw your boy on the telly...
我知道我能够帮忙
...I knew I could help.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
听着 我该走了
Look, I'd best be off.
已经晚了 你们俩应该好好休息
It's late and you two need to try and get some rest.
我把自己的信息留下了 如果有需要请联♥系♥我
I've left my details in case you need me for anything.
听着 伊恩 真的非常感谢你
Listen, Ian, thank you. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你去哪儿了 我很担心
Where have you been? I was worried.
我只是出去走走梳理一下思绪
I just went for a walk to get some perspective.
梳理清楚了吗
Did it work?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
你要熬夜吗
You burning the midnight oil?
抱歉 呃 是说晚上工作
Er, sorry, it's, erm...working late.
你要的账单拿来了
I've got those statements for you.
抱歉花了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
英国人才会这样
That's England for you.
把这种东西发布给另一个政♥府♥
Releasing something like that to another government.
我能不能 呃
Can I, er...?
这不错
This is nice.
你知道么 纳粹们把这作为
You know, the Nazis used it
他们每周新闻短片的官方主题音乐
as the official theme music for their weekly newsreel service.
就算他们也懂得欣赏
Even they could see the beauty in it.
这提醒你 做出那些可怕事情的人
It reminds you that the people who do these terrible things,
只是人类而已
they are just people.
而不是某种恶魔
Not some kind of devils.
只是很普通的人类
Just ordinary people.
所以你才要托尼·休斯的银行账单?
That's why you wanted Tony Hughes' bank statements?
你觉得他有可能...
You think he could...
我觉得我需要全面了解情况 现在我不清楚
I think I need to know everything. At the moment I don't.
所以我写了关于他的报道
So, I did the piece on him.
文森特·布尔格的
On Vincent Bourg.
对 写完了 发过去了
Yeah. Wrote it. Sent it to them.
报社很喜欢
They loved it.
然后一小时前 我的文章被撤了
Then, about an hour ago, my copy got pulled.
你知道是为谁写的吗
Do you have any idea who that was for?
不知道
No.
你当然不知道了
Of course you don't.
你好
Bonjour.
是为《电讯报》!
It was for The Telegraph!
我给你提供情报
I gave you information.
他有不在场证明不是我的错
It is not my fault if he had an alibi.
不不不 情报?
No, no, no. Information?
你手边抓到什么就给了我什么
You gave me the first thing you could get hold of.
你在这儿跟我玩传话游戏呢 你什么都没给我
You gave me Chinese whispers. You gave me nothing.
你想要从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
你觉得我想从你这儿得到什么
What do you think I want from you?
我想要能够利用的东西 尽快得到
I want something I can use. And I want it quickly.
为什么你要这样
Why are you like this?
为什么我要这样 是啊
Why am I like this? Yeah.
因为我们中的一些人
Well, because some of us
想要因为自己的所作所为被世人记住
want to be remembered for who we are and what we do.
显然你不想
Clearly you don't.
你别搞错了 塞恩先生
Don't mistake me, Monsieur Ziane.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
尚马泰
Chamartaines...
我看情况吧
I will give you what I can.
你觉得我是在吓唬你吗 我看情况
Do you think I'm bluffing? I will give you what I can,
懂了吗?!
OK?!
你好
Bonjour.
你一整晚都在?
You been here all night?
赎罪呢
For my sins.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
托尼·休斯惹的麻烦
Trouble for Tony Hughes.
托尼
是谁 没什么
Who is it? It's nothing.
马塞尔 先生 照常么 市长先生
Marcel. Monsieur. Comme d'habitude,Monsieur le Maire?
照常
Comme d'habitude.
所以蜜蜂才需要在冬天
So that's why the bees, they need to go through the winter
认为外面的世界...
thinking the world outside...
乔治斯! 你好 朱利安
Georges! Bonjour, Julien.
你知道马利克·苏里...
You know Malik Suri...
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
下班后来喝一杯
Having a drink. After work.
你知道我会来的
失陪一下
Excuse me.
听着 我可不能耗在这里一整天
Look, I haven't got all day for this.
我们是来讨论休斯案的
We came here to talk about the Hughes case
结果你只和我说了你的蜜蜂
and all you've done is talk about your bees.
请稍等一下
One moment, please.
低贱的花招
政客还敢这么说
呃 你好 你好 隆巴德先生
Uh, bonjour. Bonjour, Monsieur Lombard.
我叫托尼·休斯
Je m'appelle Tony Hughes.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
是的
Yes.
我在打电♥话♥给八年前住在山脉路的
I'm phoning round everyone that lived on Rue de la Montagne
所有人 是关于...喂?
eight years ago, it's in conn...Hello?
你知道阿兰是因为喝酒才病的么
You know it was the drinking that made Alain sick?
你不需要担心我 西尔维
You don't need to worry about me, Sylvie.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
怎么了
What is it?
巴提斯特警探
Detective Baptiste.
现在是巴提斯特先生了 我退休了
Monsieur Baptiste now. I am retired.
终于退了
At last.
咖啡? 好的 德鲁斯太太 谢谢
Cafe? Avec plaisir, Madame Deloix. Merci.
你儿子的案子再开了
Your son's case has been reopened.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么做到的
How the hell did that happen?
乔治斯现在是政客了
Georges is a politician now.
他这样的人最不想要的就是不确定性
The last thing men like him want is uncertainty.
如果一个记者知道了我们在地下室的发现
Were a journalist to learn what we found in that basement,
森林沙隆的市长
the Mayor of Chalons Du Bois would find himself
就要棘手了 你胁迫他了?
in a difficult position. You blackmailed him?
不 我缩小了他的选择范围 那记者可不太高兴
No, I narrowed his options. The journalist wasn't happy.
但是他可以写一篇很棒的关于流蜜期的文章了
But he can now write a nice article about nectar flow, I think.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
但是听着 乔治斯坚持这事只能暗中查
But listen, Georges insisted it must be kept quiet.
不能让报社知道 预算也有限
The papers cannot know. The budget will be limited
一个月后会进行复审
and there will be a review after one month,
看有没有必要进行下去
to decide if it will continue.
但是案子又再开了 我们又可以找奥利弗了
But the case has been reopened. We're looking for Oliver again.
我需要打电♥话♥给艾米丽 托尼
I need to call Emily... Tony.
一切都还不确定
Nothing is certain.
给人希望有时候会很危险 不是么
To give someone hope can be a dangerous thing, no?
她有权知道
She has a right to know.
当然 但是目前我们一无所知
Of course. But at this moment we know nothing.
你和艾米丽对于此事看法大相径庭
You and Emily have found very different ways through this.
我只想说 不要向她许下你无法兑现的诺言
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表