剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我们还在录像上找到了其他线索
We found something else on the tape.
卡尔·西格 他们是城市毒枭团的成员
Karl Sieg. They're members of Caid de Cite.
卡尔·西格 西格
Karl Sieg! Sieg!
在布鲁塞尔 他在布鲁塞尔
A Bruxelles. He's in Brussels.
我们知道卡尔·西格在哪儿了
We know where Karl Sieg is.
你想要从我这儿得到什么
'What do you want from me?'
你觉得我想得到什么
'What do you think I want from you?'
我需要素材 我会尽力
I want something I can use. I will give you what I can.
奥利失踪当晚你去哪儿了
Where were you the night Olly went missing?
你确定你没做过让自己后悔的事吗
You're so sure there's nothing you've done that you regret?
2006年
你好 休斯夫人 抱歉没有尽早和你联♥系♥
Hello, Mrs Hughes? I am sorry not to have called sooner.
我们在追踪一条线索
We were pursuing a lead.
我想和你谈谈 因为 呃...
I wanted to speak with you because, er...
我知道
I know
你有一些问题需要得到解答 是的
'you had some questions that you needed answering.' Yes.
我相信我有这些问题的答案
'I believe I have the answers to these questions.'
是关于伊恩·盖瑞特的
It's about Ian Garrett.
托尼 是我
'Tony, it's me.
请尽快给我回电♥话♥ 我有消息了
'Just call me back when you can. I've got some news.'
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我等了好几个小时
I've been waiting for hours.
抱歉 出了点...
I'm sorry. There was a...
出什么事了
What happened?
高速公路上出了大车祸 抱歉
There was a big accident on the motorway, I'm sorry.
你收到我的消息没 没有
Did you get my messages? No.
巴提斯特警探打电♥话♥来了
Detective Baptiste called.
他照我们的要求查过伊恩·盖瑞特了
He looked into Ian Garrett, just like we asked him to.
所以他没有忽视我们
So he wasn't ignoring us.
一个保安在奥利被绑♥架♥当晚
A security guard at Ian's office saw him working late.
看到伊恩在自己办公室里加班 所以
The same time that Olly was taken. So...
他说不可能是他
he said it couldn't be him.
伊恩·盖瑞特没有绑♥架♥我们的儿子
Ian Garrett didn't take our son.
* 哦 我的宝贝 *
* Oh, my love *
* 我们每日祈祷 *
* We pray each day *
* 愿你平平安安 *
* May you come home *
* 早日归来 *
* And be OK *
* 现在 我们耐心等待 *
* For now we'll wait for you *
* 等你早日归来 *
* For you to come home *
布鲁塞尔 现在
* 时间悄悄溜走 *
* Je caressais le temps *
* 青春不再有 *
* Et jouais de la vie *
* 爱情是游戏 *
* Comme on joue de l'amour *
* 而我只活在暗夜里 *
* Et je vivais la nuit *
* 任时光荏苒 *
* Sans compter sur mes jours *
* 光阴似箭 *
* Qui fuyaient dans le temps *
* 曾经的那些诺言 *
* J'ai fait tant de projets *
* 如今没有一个兑现 *
* Qui sont restes en l'air *
* 曾经的那些希望 *
* J'ai fonde tant d'espoirs *
* 到头来都是一场空 *
* Qui se sont envoles *
* 现在我彷徨不安 *
* Que je reste perdu *
* 不知该去向何处 *
* Ne sachant ou aller *
* 想寻找救赎 *
* Les yeux cherchant le ciel *
* 却找不到方向 *
* Mais le coeur mis en terre *
* 我否定过去 *
* Ignorant le passe *
* 只考虑未来 *
* Conjuguant au futur *
* 在这世界上 *
* Je precedais de moi *
* 我只考虑自己 *
* Toute conversation *
* 认为世界上 *
* Et je donnais mon avis *
* 只有自己才是对的 *
* Que je voulais le bon *
* 因此对他人肆意嘲讽 *
* Pour critiquer le monde *
* 毫无顾忌 *
* Avec desinvolture *
* 仅仅是昨天 *
* Hier encore *
* 我还是翩翩少年 *
* J'avais vingt ans *
* 但我游手好闲 *
* Mais j'ai perdu mon temps *
* 挥霍了青春 *
* A faire des folies *
* 现在我一无所有 *
* Qui ne me laissent au fond *
* 孤苦无依 *
* Rien de vraiment precis *
* 只有脸上的皱纹 *
* Que quelques rides au front *
* 和心底的恐惧 *
* Et la peur de l'ennui...*
你们要喝什么
What do you drink?
红酒 红酒
Red wine. Red wine.
请来杯啤酒
A beer, please.
这地方不错
It's a nice place.
你想买♥♥下来吗
You want to buy it?
保证一年内让你血本无归
Guaranteed to bleed your bank account dry within a year
否则退款
or you get your money back.
你是卡尔·西格
You're Karl Sieg.
我是安德烈·图鲁斯 你弄错人了
I am Andre Touloux - you have me mistaken.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
别让我花长篇大论
Do not make me go through the long and boring process
来证明我们都已知道的事实
of proving that which all of us here already know.
西格先生
Mr Sieg.
我要你告诉我 2006年夏季在森林沙隆
I want you to tell me everything you know
你接到的一份工作的所有细节
about a job you took in the summer of 2006, in Chalons Du Bois.
那份工作或许牵涉到
A job which may have involved
一名叫做奥利弗·休斯的男孩的绑♥架♥案
the abduction of a boy called Oliver Hughes.
要知道 我老了
I am becoming an old man, you know.
我两周前发生的事都记不住
I can't remember what happened two weeks ago.
或许正因为这样我才离过三次婚
Perhaps that's why I've got three ex-wives!
还要付一大堆的赡养费
And the bills that come with it.
我们有证据显示
We have evidence that
你到过我儿子被挟持到的房♥子之外
you were outside the house where my son was taken.
你们亲眼看到我在那儿了吗
Did you see me there?
那我无可奉告
Then I've nothing to tell you.
那就假装你还记得 随便什么都行
Just pretend you knew something, anything -
你要怎样才肯告诉我
what would it take for you to tell me?
我两年前买♥♥下这地方时
When I bought this place two years ago,
坚信这地方不用什么费手脚
I was convinced that it would take care of itself
就能让我安度晚年
and would see me through my retirement.
我甚至还以为我能存够钱换辆好车
I even thought I could save and buy myself a nice new car.
我看中了一辆二手的阿斯顿·马丁
Like this second hand Aston Martin I had my eyes on.
就像007开的那种
Like James Bond.
你要钱? 托尼
You want money? Tony...
就像鱼需要水一样 朋友
Like a fish needs water, my friend.
要多少 拜托
How much? Please!
不!
NO!
要多少 一万五
How much? 15,000.
用一万五千欧元来维持这里?
15,000 euros to keep this place afloat?
不 朋友 那是用来买♥♥阿斯顿·马丁的
No, my friend. That's for the Aston Martin.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
请进
您要的文件
谢谢
Merci.
看看这些费用
巴提斯特
这个奥利弗·休斯案
去查清他们到底在哪里烧钱的 好么
好的
瑞劳德督察
Inspecteur Relaud.
你好 我是伊恩·盖瑞特咨♥询♥公♥司♥
'Hi, It's Daniel Morgan
里尔分公♥司♥的丹尼尔·摩根
from the IGC Lille office.'
我想和你说一声
Just thought I should let you know
伊恩·盖瑞特在欧德勒塞勒的地♥产♥
the permission finally came through
调查许可终于下来了
on Ian Garrett's Audresselles property.
开♥发♥禁令已经过期了
'The embargo on development has expired -
我觉得该让你知道
'I thought you should know.'
什么时候开始动工
When do the works start?
今天
'Today.'
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
你好 劳伦斯 请说
Allo, Laurence. Oui?
朱利安 伊恩·盖瑞特在欧德勒塞勒那一处房♥产的禁令已经解除了
好的
D'accord.
他们今天开始动工
谢谢告知 我会尽快过去
谢谢
Merci.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表