You're welcome.
因为你 我选到了 这片土地上最差的圣诞树
And because of you, I picked the worst tree on the lot.
你扰乱了我 分散了我的注意力
You got in my head and you blew my focus.
迈克 我... -你别想再踏进洛克菲勒广场30号♥
Mike, I just... - You will never set foot in 30 Rock again.
明白吗? 我不会再准你 站在我们大厦门前
Do you understand? You won't even be allowed to stand in front of 30 Rock.
你最多只能走到洛克20号♥ 然后就得右转
You're gonna make it to 20 Rock, and then you're gonna have to turn right.
你再也没法踏上第五大道了
You even won't be allowed to walk down 5th Avenue.
你再也没法站在 萨克斯百货大厦的门前了
You won't be able to stand in front of Saks,
因为 它在第五大道洛克30号♥的街对面
because it is across the street from 30 Rock on 5th Avenue.
如果你想去萨克斯 就得从49号♥街一侧进去
If you want to go to Saks, you're gonna have to enter from the 49th Street side.
我不逛萨克斯 -你给我远离市中心 那儿容不下你
I don't go to Saks. - In fact, stay out of Midtown. You're not allowed in Midtown.
我的办公室就在市中心 -那就搬走 叫你的艺人也搬走
My office is in Midtown. - Move your office, and that goes for your girl, too.
她没有办公室
She doesn't have an office.
她也永远不得进入那栋楼
She will never set foot in that building either.
我敢打赌她常逛萨克斯
And I'm betting that she does go to Saks,
所以只能从49号♥进去会要了她的命
so that 49th Street entrance is going to fucking kill her.
那个入口离电梯有几公里远
It is miles away from the fucking elevators.
孩子们 那不是圣诞老人吗?
Hey, kids, isn't that Santa Claus over there?
哎呀 我看错了 那应该不是圣诞老人
Oops, made a mistake. I don't think that that was Santa after all.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus!
世上根本没有圣诞老人
There is no fucking Santa Claus!
有一张去维加斯的机票需要去取
There's a ticket to Vegas and it needs to be picked up!
你的牙齿怎么样? -别提了
So how's your tooth? - Shut up.
你应该知道我听不懂你的话吧 -我得把一个愚蠢的魔术师...
You know I can't understand you, right? - I got to get the stupid magician...
该死
Fuck me.
你得去看牙医 -我得把一个混♥蛋♥弄上飞机
You have to go to a dentist. - I have to get this asshole... on a plane!
我不去 -你必须去
I'm not going. - Yes, you are.
我不去
No. I'm not going.
我不去 -你必须去
I'm not going. I'm not going... - You are going.
我不去 -就算绑你也得去...
I'm not going. - You are going, if I have to tie you to a fucking...
我疼得想自杀
I'm gonna kill myself.
苏西 这太荒谬了 我这就给我的牙医打电♥话♥
Susie, this is ridiculous. I am calling my dentist right now.
你马上过去 -但是阿飞...
You are heading right over. - But Alfie...
阿飞不去 -我会送阿飞去机场
Alfie is not going! - I will take Alfie to the airport.
你愿意? -愿意什么?
You will? - Will what?
是的
Yes.
但你不能把他扔到路边就走 你得盯着他上飞机
Okay, but you can't just drop him off curbside. You got to see him walk on the plane.
别让他进洗手间
And don't let him go to the bathroom
他会爬出来或者 跳进马桶逃跑 他很滑头
'cause he will climb out a window or flush himself down the toilet. He's slippery.
我保证办到 我这就打电♥话♥给牙医 再见
I promise. I am calling the dentist. Bye.
(黄色出租车公♥司♥)
来 下车
Okay, out of the car.
不 我不去
No. I'm not going.
好的 -我是认真的
Okay. - I mean it.
我知道你是认真的 -你没有在听我说话
I know you do. - I don't think you're listening to me.
我当然在听
Of course I am.
(出发 抵达)
怎么有这么多人要走?
Why are all these people leaving?
是不是有哪国要入侵我们 而我不知道?
Is there gonna be some sort of invasion that I don't know about?
我们的登机口还没显示 先坐着吧
No gate number yet. Let's sit.
我可以直接从这里走掉 你拦不住我
I can just walk out of here, you know. You can't stop me.
我拿了你的斗篷 在你上飞机之前我不会还给你
I have your cape, and I'm not giving it back until you step onto that plane.
你太傻了 飞行很有趣的 空姐会给你送吃的喝的
You know, you're being very silly. Flying is fun. They bring you drinks and food...
没错 人生的最后一餐
Oh, good. A last meal.
给 是苏西送的 -有人玩过了
Here. It's from Susie. - It's used.
是伊森送的
It's from Ethan.
前几天我接到一个电♥话♥
So, I got a phone call the other day,
很出人意外 因为我都不知道我有电♥话♥
which was surprising, since I didn't know I had a phone.
是个男的打来的 他是一个艺人经纪人
It was from a man... a talent manager.
他找你干什么? -他说他看过我的一场演出
And what did he want? - He said he'd seen one of my shows.
他说我很有天赋 能成为比胡迪尼更大的人物
He said he thought I was very talented and that I could be bigger than Houdini,
胡扯 我已经比他大了
which is ridiculous. I'm already bigger than Houdini.
胡迪尼是个小个子 所以他才能把自己塞进盒子里
Houdini was a very tiny man. That's why he fit so easily in a box.
你有没有告诉他你有经纪人了? -我说了
Did you tell him you already have a manager? - I did.
他说他认识苏西梅尔森 说她是一名电梯操作员
He said he knew Susie Myerson and that she was an elevator operator.
是什么? -既能让你升也能让你跌
A what? - Someone you meet going up or going down.
他说如果你想攀升 就得离开那部电梯
He said if you want to be on top, you have to get off the elevator.
也可能说的是攀到顶端
At the top, presumably.
你知道为什么此刻你在这里吗? -因为你偷了我的斗篷
Alfie, do you know why you're getting on this plane? - Because you stole my cape.
因为你即将在拉斯维加斯的 一个有两千个座位的房♥间里演出
Because you are about to play a 2,000-seat room in Vegas.
出场费业内最高 住宿条件优越 赚的钱比你至今见过的都要多
You have top billing, amazing accommodations, and you are making more money than you've ever seen in your life.
不对 我在保险箱里睡过
That's not true. I slept in a safe once.
六个月前你还在酒吧里 给酒鬼们兜售酒水 你的人生一团糟
Six months ago, you were hustling drunks in a bar. You were done.
没人关心你 只有苏西梅尔森关心你
No one cared what happened to you. No one except Susie Myerson.
这我知道
I know that.
钻石摆上蒂芙尼的橱窗之后 很多人才知道那是钻石
It's easy to see a diamond once it's in the window at Tiffany's.
一颗钻石在别人办公室里对着水桶 呕吐时 要知道那是钻石就难多了
It's a little harder when it's throwing up in a bucket in your office.
苏西是独一无二的
Susie is one of a kind.
你永远找不到第二个苏西了 记住这一点
You'll never find another Susie. You just remember that.
最后一次登机通知 请航♥班♥...
This is a final boarding call for the...
(4号♥登机口)
那是4号♥登机口 对吧?
Yeah, so that's Gate 4, right?
你好 他叫阿飞泽林斯基 他乘坐2点45分的航♥班♥去拉斯维加斯
Hi there. This is Alfie Zielinski. He's on the 2:45 to Las Vegas.
好的
All right, wonderful.
这是他第一次坐飞机 他很紧张
It's his first time on a plane, and he's a little nervous.
我看到这里提到了这一点 别担心 我们会照顾好他的
I see that noted here. Don't you worry, we'll take good care of him.
你好 阿飞 欢迎乘坐环球航♥空♥ 我们会成为好朋友的
Hello, Alfie, welcome to TWA. We're going to be great friends.
(环球航♥空♥ 独自旅行的未成年人)
上面有个标志告诉别人你是谁 那我就不需要跟人解释了
It's a little sign that tells everyone who you are. I won't have to explain a thing.
下飞机后给苏西打电♥话♥ 祝你旅途愉快
Call Susie when you land. Have a great run.
记住我们谈过的话
And remember what we talked about, hmm?
阿飞 等等 你的斗篷还在我这儿 -我一小时前拿回来了
Alfie, wait! I have your cape. - Oh, I got it back an hour ago.
就在这边 -快走 亲爱的
Right down this way. - Come on, honey, hurry! Don't lock the gate!
米里亚姆
Miriam?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我临时帮苏西处理一件事 出了紧急情况
Oh, hi. I'm doing a last-minute favor for Susie. There was an emergency.
为了苏西她可以来这里 为了她的父母却不行
Oh, so for Susie she could come out here. For her parents, bubkes.
这可不太好啊
I'll admit it doesn't look good, Miriam.
苏西的一个艺人要去拉斯维加斯 他需要有人送他
Susie has a client who's going to Vegas. She needed someone to see him off.
这听起来一点都不像什么紧急情况
I have yet to hear anything remotely resembling an emergency.
她的牙齿受伤了
Her tooth hurt.
我们该不该给你多点时间 编一个更合理的故事?
Should we give you a moment to come up with a better story?
你们怎么还没上飞机? -他们取消了我们的航♥班♥
Why aren't you on a plane right now? - They canceled our flight.
不 罗斯 他们没取消那趟航♥班♥ 那趟航♥班♥正在运行呢
No, Rose. They did not cancel our flight. The flight is happening.
是他们取消了我们 -什么意思?
They canceled us. - What are you talking about?
他们找不到我们的预订信息 别的适合的航♥班♥又没有
They couldn't find our reservations, and nothing else was available,
所以我们只好回家
so now we're going home.
等你帮那位没给你念布林莫尔学院
We'll be there when you're done with your very important favor
付学费的朋友办完事 我们应该已经到家了
for the friend with a sore tooth who did not put you through Bryn Mawr.
不如我们拼辆出租车回家吧 -不
Hey, why don't we share a cab home? - No.
我们单独来的 也就单独回家 就像出生和死亡一样
We came alone, we'll go home alone. Much like birth and death.
行 在我一路开车回家的路上 我会向你们挥手致意的
Okay. I'll wave to you as I drive alongside all the way back home.
我们似乎正在经历一连串的厄运
You know, we seem to be experiencing a streak of very bad luck.
怎么说?
I don't know about that.
干洗店送来的脏衣服 感恩节送来的枯死的花儿
The dry cleaning, the dead flowers at Thanksgiving,
这周我有两个轮胎爆了 现在我们订的机票又突然出状况了
I had two flat tires this week. Now suddenly our plane reservations.
怎么了? 出什么事了? 罗斯?
What is it? What's the matter? Rose?
没事 我们回家吧 -好
Nothing. Let's just go home. - All right.
我们抢在米里亚姆之前叫到出租车吧
Let's beat Miriam to the taxis.
没错 我知道那趟航♥班♥被取消了 我只想弄清楚是怎么回事
Yes, I know the flight was cancelled, but I'm just trying to figure out is how it happened.
取消的那个女人 是样子非常吓人的意大利人吗?
Was the woman who canceled by any chance Italian, very intimidating?
还是一个爱尔兰口音很重的 爱尔兰女人?
Or was it an Irish woman with a very thick Irish accent?
“顺便说一句 那顶帽子很可爱” 是的 那是爱尔兰口音
You know, "That's a lovely hat by the way." Yes, that's an Irish accent.
我又不是模仿专家 见谅 -罗斯 我叫到了一辆出租车 走吧
I'm not an impressionist, forgive me. - Rose! I got a taxi! Let's go!
等一下
One minute!
你能听到任何背景音吗? 比如尖叫声、钢锯声或骨折声?
Well, could you hear anything in the background then, like screams, perhaps? Hacksaws or bones breaking?
罗斯 快点
Rose! Come on!
我不是在开玩笑 -罗斯韦斯曼 我走了 不管你了
I'm not joking. - Rose Weissman, I'm leaving without you!
我得走了 我丈夫发火了 安比 等等我
I have to go. My husband's having a fit. Abe, for God's sake!
出租车开走了 -会有别的出租车的
We lost the cab. - There'll be another cab.
就像还有别的航♥班♥一样?
Like there was another flight?!
哈喽 -哈喽
Hello. - Hello.
第一次旅行? -是的 并且带着行李
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表