and brought forth this child.
生下了这个孩子
Yael?
雅艾尔
My mother gave me this.
我母亲给了我这个
I want you to have it.
我希望你收下
It will bring you good fortune
它会给你带来好运
and keep you safe from harm.
并保护你远离伤害
Thank you.
谢谢
In the winter in my land,
我家乡的冬天
the snow gets so deep, you sink to your shoulders.
大雪积得很深 会没过人的肩膀
My brothers...
我的兄弟们
They lashed branches onto our boots
他们会在靴子上绑上树枝
so that we could walk in the snow.
以便在雪地里行走
So, once, we were tracking a stag for a whole week.
有一次 我们追一头牡鹿追了一整周
and our father rewarded us...
我们的父亲用一顿鞭子
with a good thrashing for making our poor mother worried.
好好奖励了我们 让母亲担心得不得了
This isn't the path I intended my life to be.
这不是我想要的人生轨迹
What did you intend?
你想要什么
I intended to find a woman like you.
我想找个像你一样的女人
You think because I have red hair
就因为我有一头红发
I am like the women in your land.
你就以为我跟你家乡的女人一样
You are wrong.
你错了
I am not wrong.
我没错
I know who you are,
我了解你
Ya-ya.
雅雅
I will never raise a hand to you.
我绝不会动手伤害你
I would...
我会
protect you with my life.
誓死保护你
I think
我觉得
That you...
我已经
have bewitched me.
中了你的蛊
No.
不
I was worried about her falling in love with him.
我很担心她爱上他
It was something that could not be.
那是不能发生的事
They had a connection.
他们有种联♥系♥
They understood each other.
他们理解彼此
He reminded me of a bear I saw
他让我想起了以前在耶路撒冷的市场上
In a marketplace in jerusalem once.
见过的一头熊
Chained up and muzzled and forced to dance.
被铁链绑着 戴着口套 被逼着跳舞
And your magic couldn't stop this.
而你的魔法却没能阻止这事
It was too late.
已经太晚了
The damage was done.
木已成舟
...And the sun,
那是太阳
The sky,
那是天空
Your mother...
那是你妈妈
...And I... I am Wynn.
还有我 我是韦恩
Wynn is a beautiful name.
韦恩这名字真好听
It means pale snow.
意思是苍白的雪
Do you hear that, l'viyah?
你听到了吗 伊薇雅
We have foxes as white as winter,
我们那里有洁白胜雪的白狐
And then...
然后
Summer comes, and they change back to red
夏天来了 他们就在你眼前
right before your eyes.
生生变成了红色
Red, like your mother's hair.
红色 就像你妈妈的头发
When you speak, I forget about the desert
听你说话 我都忘了沙漠
and all that happened there.
忘了那里发生过的一切了
The lion.
那狮子
Leave him in your dreams where he belongs, ya-ya.
让他留在你梦里吧 那才是他的归宿 雅雅
Don't wait for the Romans to come.
别等到罗马人来
They will not rest until every fortress falls.
他们不攻陷所有堡垒是不会罢休的
Here. Take this.
给 拿着这个
Come with me, ya-ya.
跟我走吧 雅雅
And l'viyah.
带上伊薇雅
I'll take you to my homeland, she'll take my name.
我会带你们回我的家乡 让她跟我姓
My brothers...
我的兄弟们
Do not tell me when you are going.
别告诉我你什么时候走
I want to come in one day and find you gone.
我希望某天进来发现你已经走了
Your escape plan was weak, but...
你们的逃跑计划很弱 不过
your slave was right.
你的奴隶是对的
Rome would be back.
罗马人会回来的
The tenth legion.
第十军团
They can bring the entire Roman army;
他们带来整支罗马军队也无妨
They will never scale the mountain to reach us.
他们永远无法攀上山顶来对付我们
Masada.
马萨达
Fools, all of you.
蠢货 你们所有人
The sicarii,
匕♥首♥党
Your father, your brother, your Eleazar...
你的父亲和哥哥 你的以利亚撒
all of you to blame.
你们都有责任
You drew the Romans to you like bees to honey.
你们就像蜂蜜招引蜜蜂一样招来了罗马人
We did not care what price we had to pay for our freedom.
我们不在乎要付出什么代价换取自♥由♥
All the Jews had to do was to pay homage to Rome.
犹太人要做的只是向罗马表达敬意
That is all.
仅此而已
And then you were free to worship
然后你们就可以自♥由♥崇拜任何神了
any god you liked... 20 gods if you wanted...
只要你们愿意 崇拜二十个神都没问题
But no!
但你们没有
In your stubbornness and your stupidity,
你们固执又愚蠢
you refused to do the one thing that would have saved you.
偏要拒绝去做那件能拯救你们的事
The one thing!
就一件事
And you brought the full weight of the Roman empire
你们让整个罗马帝国的力量
down on the whole of Judea.
都压在了朱迪亚之上
We would never betray our faith.
我们绝不会背叛我们的信仰
Oh, you speak of faith.
现在你开始说信仰了
Faith is in here.
信仰在这里面
It's what you show on the outside
而你表现出来的样子
that keeps you alive.
才能让你活下去
You are wrong.
你错了
Oh, am I?
是吗
You,
你
an unwed girl, you bring an innocent child
一个未婚女子 你把一个无辜的孩子
into this world of darkness.
带到了这黑暗的世界中
And you, witch of Moab,
还有你 摩押女巫
Trapped on this perch with your children,
跟你的孩子们困在一起
from which there is no deliverance,
在一个没有救赎的地方
and committing adultery!
还犯下了通奸罪
How dare you?!
你凭什么
How dare you judge us?
你凭什么评判我们
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么人
Joseph Ben Matityahu.
约瑟夫·本·马提亚胡
A Jew from Galilee.
一个来自加利利的犹太人
I know your story.
我知道你的事
You traded your life to be a slave to the Romans,
你出♥卖♥♥♥自己 做了罗马人的奴隶
to write their glorious histories, their lies!
书写他们光辉的历史 他们的连篇谎话
You are but a hollow reed blowing in the Roman wind.
你只是罗马狂风中一根中空的芦苇
All you did was survive.
你所做的就只有苟活
We are not so wedded to life
我们对生命没有如此大的渴望
that we will betray our people.
不惜去背叛自己的族人
Throw me in a cell
把我扔进牢里吧
for the rest of my days.
下半生都关着我
Beat me, starve me, kill me.
殴打我 饿着我 杀了我
Do you think I fear death?!
你以为我怕死吗
I'm not like you,
我可不像你
Lavius Josephus.
弗拉菲乌斯·约瑟夫
Traitor.
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Kill us now,
杀了我们吧
Jew to Jew.
犹太人对犹太人
You have the power.
你有那个权力
Oh, you think you're so different from me.
你以为你跟我截然不同
What is the difference between us?
你我有何区别
Because you survived, too.
你也苟活下来了
You call what I did treason.
你说我做的事是叛国
I call it reason.
我说那叫理智