To build their camps.
为了建造营地
More camps?
还要建更多营地
Five. Six.
五六个吧
Maybe more.
或者更多
All around the mountain.
都建在山周围
Go back to the Snake Path.
回蛇径去
You and Uri,
你和尤里
come with me.
跟我来
Hold this for me.
帮我拿着这个
Aziza...
阿其扎
she must put a flame to it and breathe in the smoke.
她得把这个点着 把烟吸进去
It will help her instantly.
会立刻见效
Do not let the fire flame too brightly
别让火太亮
or she may never breathe again.
否则她可能再也无法呼吸了
I pity her.
我很同情她
Leave her with us.
把孩子留下
You didn't bring the baby?
你没带孩子过来吗
No.
没有
I'll arrange for one visit for your friend.
我会帮你的朋友安排一次探视
Tell the witch I say thank you...
告诉那个女巫 我谢谢她...
for allowing me to breathe.
让我能够呼吸
Ewn? Gareth?
尤恩 盖尔斯
Can you hear me, brothers?
听得到吗 兄弟们
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Yes, yes, I hear you. I hear you.
听到了 我听到了
It's okay.
没事的
They treat him worse than a dog.
他的待遇还不如一条狗
I can't leave him like that.
我不能坐视不管
The least I can do is bring him food and water
至少我可以给他送吃的喝的
and try and heal his wound.
帮他疗伤
Go back to Channa.
回去找哈娜
Tell her she must allow another visit.
让她再安排一次探视
We need more of the breathing cure.
我们还需要更多帮助呼吸的药
Did she say anything about me?
她有说我什么吗
Yes, she sent her gratitude.
有 她说谢谢你
Her gratitude is a curse.
她的感谢就是诅咒
I need an hour, no more.
我只要一小时 仅此而已
Well, I'd have to bring the baby with me this time.
那我得带孩子过去
Otherwise, she won't do anything.
否则她不会同意的
Yael, she's a demon.
雅艾尔 她是恶魔
Where was Eleazar during this time?
这期间以利亚撒去了哪里
What was he doing?
他在做什么
He came back from the expedition
他去侦察了
and had seen the vastness of the Roman army.
看到了罗马军队的庞大阵容
He should have known then that surrender was your only option.
他早该明白 投降才是唯一的出路
Eleazar believed Masada would be our salvation.
以利亚撒相信马萨达能拯救我们
He was our leader.
他是我们的领袖
His words lifted our hearts and gave us courage.
他的话语给我们带来了希冀和勇气
We believed we could overcome the demons camped at our feet.
我们相信自己可以打败面前的恶魔
Flavius Silva had thousands of fighting men.
弗拉菲乌斯·希尔瓦有成千上万的兵马
You had only a few hundred.
你们只有几百人
That may be true...
话虽如此
but we believed God was on the side of the innocent.
但我们相信上帝会庇护无辜之人
God is never on the side of the innocent.
上帝从来不会庇护无辜之人
God is on the side of the one that has the most weapons.
上帝只会帮助手中武器最多之人
When the fortress of Machareus fell to the Tenth Legion,
当马卡雷斯堡被第十军团攻陷时
under the command of Flavius Silva,
他们的指挥官弗拉菲乌斯·希尔瓦
the very same one who's surrounding us now,
也就是此刻正在包围我们的人
he promised freedom in exchange for surrender.
他曾许诺只要投降就可换取自♥由♥
He lied.
他撒谎了
When our brothers surrendered,
当我们的兄弟投降时
Flavius Silva ordered every man slaughtered
弗拉菲乌斯·希尔瓦下令将所有男人尽数斩杀
and every woman violated.
将所有女人尽数蹂躏
They then took the women and children
接着他们抓走了女人和孩子
and threw them on pyres and burned them!
将他们丢上柴火堆烧死
Masada is the last Jewish fortress standing in Judea.
马萨达是犹太人在朱迪亚最后的堡垒了
We have wine, oil and plenty of food left.
我们有酒 有油 还剩下大量的食物
Our cisterns are full.
我们的蓄水池还很充盈
We can wait for them to tire and move on.
我们可以耗着 等他们疲倦了自行离去
But hear this.
可你们听着
Whatever happens,
无论如何
there'll be no retreat for Masada!
我们绝不会从马萨达撤走
Baruch hashem!
感谢上帝
Baruch hashem!
感谢上帝
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death! Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死 不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Freedom or death!
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Baruch hashem!
感谢上帝
Baruch hashem!
感谢上帝
You don't shout with us, brother.
你没跟我们一起呐喊 兄弟
Do you not believe in our fight for freedom,
你对我们为自♥由♥而战没有信心吗
or are you too afraid to die?
还是你太怕死了
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
My dearest.
我最亲爱的宝贝
My love.
我的爱
My little lamb.
我的小羊羔
You will sleep with me on a bed of silk.
你要和我一起在丝床上睡觉
Fetch the baby tomorrow.
明天来接孩子
But his mother is waiting for him.
可他妈妈还在等他
Does your friend want to visit the slave again, or does she not?
你朋友还想不想再见到那个奴隶了
You are beautiful.
你可真漂亮
I look terrible.
我看起来很糟糕
I love your tears.
我喜欢你的眼泪
Now cry some more so that I can kiss them away.
快流两滴吧 好让我能把它们吻掉
I have to go get l'viyah.
我得去接伊薇雅了
I will be back, I promise.
我会回来的 我保证
I promise.
我保证
Channa?
哈娜
Channa?
哈娜
Channa, it is I, l'viyah's mother.
哈娜 是我 伊薇雅的妈妈
She's better off with me.
她跟着我会更好
I will take care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
Channa?
哈娜
Channa?
哈娜
Channa!
哈娜
Channa!
哈娜
Channa!
哈娜
Channa? Channa!
哈娜 哈娜
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
She's barren.
她不能生育
She'll never give the baby back.
她是不会把孩子还给你的
Can you talk to Eleazar?
你能去求求以利亚撒吗
No, I cannot. You know him.
不 不行 你认识他的
I saw you together.
我见过你们在一起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll go.
我去
I've come to get the child.
我是来接孩子的
Her mother wants her back.
她的母亲想要回她
I didn't know she had a mother.
我不知道她是有母亲的
Who's the father?
父亲是谁
Not everyone has a father, Eleazar.
不是每个人都有父亲的 以利亚撒