A real warrior.
是个真正的战士
Please don't say anything.
求你别说出去
Warrior's promise.
我以战士之名保证
And walk beside me next time.
下次跟在我身边
Aziza.
阿其扎
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Looking for my brother.
来找我弟弟
If I did not know you better, I might think you were lying.
要是我不了解你 会以为你在说谎呢
So you know me, Amram.
看来你了解我 阿姆拉姆
But do you really see me?
可你真的看透我了吗
Is there a difference, love?
有什么区别吗 亲爱的
Aziza.
阿其扎
That means mighty, Correct?
意思是强大的 对吗
You knew that?
你知道
Of course. He's a Jew.
当然 他也是犹太人
It's a strong name.
这是个有力的名字
I gave her that name to help her be fearless.
我给她这个名字 是要让她无畏
It was my greatest gift to her.
这是我能给她的最好的礼物
Gift?
礼物
To be fearless is to be blind.
无畏即是盲目
Where are we with the siege walls?
围攻墙建得怎么样了
Progressing fast, General.
正在飞速进展 将军
I had a dream last night.
我昨晚做了个梦
I saw Masada crumbling under the mighty ram of Rome.
我看到马萨达在罗马的撞击下摇摇欲坠
You did?
是吗
Yes.
是的
In my dream, we were right there,
在我的梦里 我们就在那里
right against these walls.
就在这些城墙边
You don't believe dreams come true.
你不相信梦会成真
Nor do I.
我也不信
But in my hands, this one will.
但在我的指挥下 这个梦将会成真
Because I shall make it so.
因为我会实现它
It's not too late, Yael.
还来得及 雅艾尔
Come with me.
跟我走吧
You invited Eleazar to your Shabbat dinner?
你邀请以利亚撒去你家吃了安息日晚餐
Yes.
是的
We were together,
我们在一起
breaking bread as a family for the first time.
第一次像一家人般一起用餐
Did Aziza know that Eleazar was her father?
阿其扎知道以利亚撒是她父亲吗
No. But they had a special bond.
不知道 但他们有种特殊的联♥系♥
I hear you make the finest arrows, Aziza,
我听说你能做出最锋利的箭 阿其扎
and shoot even better.
而且你的箭术更好
I test them for Adir.
我为阿迪尔试箭
She shoots better than anyone,
她比任何人的箭术都好
even though she's left-handed.
尽管她是左撇子
I am, too.
我也是
But I shoot with my right.
不过我用右手射箭
So do I.
我也是
Cross the cold ocean for me.
为我跨越寒冷的海洋
I will.
我会的
Where the fish are as big as men.
那里的鱼和人一样大
It's not too late, Ya-Ya.
现在还来得及 雅雅
You know I can't come with you.
你知道我不能跟你走
Wynn.
韦恩
Pale snow.
苍白的雪
Baruch hashem.
上帝保佑你
This is for you.
这是给你的
You may need it when you go into battle next time.
你下次去战场时可能用得上
Much deserved gift for a warrior.
一个战士应得的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢你
See?
看到没
They believe I am you.
他们相信我就是你
Have I done well as a warrior?
那我当时是个好战士吗
Yes.
是的
Very well.
非常好
And have I slain many?
我有杀掉很多人吗
Only when you needed to.
迫不得已的情况下才会
You are my armor,
你是我的铠甲
my sword,
我的利剑
my treasure.
我的财富
My love.
我的爱
Everything I'm fighting for.
你是我为之奋斗的动力
I'm not the only thing you're fighting for.
我不是你为之奋斗的唯一动力
Eleazar.
以利亚撒
Yes?
嗯
Do you think this child will ever see peace?
你觉得这个孩子能看到和平的一天吗
That's what I'll be fighting for.
那将是我今后奋斗的动力
You're with child?
你怀孕了
Yes.
是的
So the legacy of your great leader lives on.
所以你们伟大领袖的后裔活下来了
A siege tower.
攻城塔
They can't use that here. We're too high.
他们用不了那东西 我们太高了
It will never work.
不会管用的
Romans don't build for nothing.
罗马人不会做无用功的
And what about that stone wall?
那个石墙又有什么用
Doesn't makes any sense. We can climb over it.
根本不合理 我们完全可以爬过去
It won't keep us out.
那根本拦不住我们
It's not to keep us out, Amram.
那不是为了阻挡我们进入 阿姆拉姆
It's to keep us in.
是为了把我们困在里面
It's a siege wall.
那是围攻墙
Time was running out for you.
你们的时间不多了
You must have known this.
你们一定心知肚明吧
Yes.
是的
Some looked to reconcile with their loved ones
有人想跟所爱的人寻求和解
and make peace with their lives.
然后安稳度日
There you are.
你在这里
You were looking for me?
你找我吗
I wanted to say thank you.
我想来谢谢你
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
You don't owe me anything.
你什么也不欠我
Why are you always by yourself?
你为什么总是孤身一人
You're never with the others.
从没见你跟别人在一起
I'm not by myself.
我不是孤身一人
My wife was... raped
我妻子...
and beaten by Roman soldiers.
遭到了罗马士兵的强♥奸♥和殴打
And I was there for her last breath.
当我赶到时 她只剩了最后一口气
And I have...
而我...
...carried it with me ever since.
此后一直带着她的气息
So I'm never alone.
所以我从来不是孤身一人
And I also made an oath that...
而且我还发过誓...
I would never be with another woman after she died.
她死后 我不会再和别的女人在一起
I am not a woman.
我不是女人
I'm a warrior.
我是个战士
What color was my mother's hair?
我妈妈的头发是什么颜色的
You never guessed why I cannot look at you?
你从没想过我为什么无法看着你吗
I only saw hatred in your eyes.
我在你眼里看到的只有憎恨
When I saw you, I saw your mother.
每当我看见你 就像看见了你母亲
Her hair was red as the sun.
她的头发像太阳一样红
Just like yours.
跟你的一样
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I see you with your mother and your brother,
我看见你和你母亲还有弟弟在一起
but you don't come to me anymore.
但你再也没来找过我
You're watching me?
你在监视我吗
Is this a new game, little dove?
这是新游戏吗 小鸽子
Staying away from me to make me desire you more?
远离我 好让我更渴望拥有你吗
Amram!
阿姆拉姆
You dare to run from me?
你竟敢逃避我
You dare to run from me?
你竟敢逃避我
You belong to me!
你是属于我的
Do you understand me?!
听懂了吗