and I believed him.
我相信了他
Of course you did.
那是自然
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这里的
Ben Simon was married.
本·西蒙已经结婚了
That didn't trouble your conscience?
那不会让你良心不安吗
And you, also,
你也一样
were with a man who didn't belong to you...
跟一个不属于你的男人在一起
Eleazar ben ya'ir.
以利亚撒·本·亚伊尔
How long are you going to drag this out?
这些事你还要挖多久
Until I get the full story.
直到我挖出完整的故事
Which story?
什么故事
The one that makes the Romans happy
是能取悦罗马人的故事
or the true one?
还是真实的事
Sit down.
坐下
Now.
快
Shirah.
希拉
Your story.
你的故事
So...
那么
You're by the salt sea with your children, waiting.
你带着孩子们在盐海边 等待着
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
Take off your garments.
把衣服脱了
Why?
为什么
You heard me.
你听到我的话了
Now take them off.
脱了
Now put this on.
穿上这个
These are girl's clothes.
这是女孩的衣服
I'm a warrior, I'm not wearing this.
我是个战士 我才不♥穿♥这个
One day I will tell you why I made you live as a boy.
以后我会告诉你为什么让你装成男孩
You have to trust me and do as I say.
你得相信我 照我说的做
But I don't want to.
可我不想穿
Immah!
妈妈
I spent my whole life as a boy.
我这辈子都把自己当成男孩在生活
How can I be a girl?
现在怎么能做女孩
You have to be clever.
你得聪明点
You have to watch and you have to listen.
你得在旁边看着 听别人的话
That's what a woman does.
这才是女人要做的事
And at all costs, avoid love,
无论如何 你要避开爱情
I have seen your fate, Aziza.
我看到过你的命运 阿其扎
Child...
孩子
...arms up.
手举起来
You are born today.
你今天重生了
Blessed are you, God, lord of the universe,
祝福您 天神 宇宙之主
who has kept me alive and sustained me
是您将我的生命延续至今
and made me arrive at this day.
让我终于等到了今天
So, your son is now a daughter.
如此说来 你的儿子如今成了女儿
You're on the shores of the salt sea
你待在盐海边
with your two children, Aziza and adir.
带着两个孩子 阿其扎和阿迪尔
Men came.
后来有人来了
They were sent by Eleazar
他们是以利亚撒派来的
to take us to masada.
要带我们去马萨达
Masada.
马萨达
Were you out of your mind, woman?
你疯了吗 女人
You took your children
你带着孩子
straight into the path of the Roman army?
直接走上了罗马军队会经过的路
The same army that vowed to obliterate every last Jew in Judea.
那支誓要杀光朱迪亚所有犹太人的军队
She followed her heart.
她是在遵从自己的本心
Heart. I don't understand heart.
本心 我不懂什么心不心的
I understand head. This!
我只知道脑袋要紧 这个
What you think with.
你用来思考的东西
Hear this, witch of Moab:
听着 摩押女巫
If I had followed my heart,
要是我当初也遵从了本心
I wouldn't be in this room today.
我今天就不会在这里了
I would be dead.
我早死了
My throat slit like a rooster.
我会像公鸡一样被割喉
Take me, not her.
带走我吧 别带走她
She deserves to live.
她应该活下去
Yael.
雅艾尔
Yael.
雅艾尔
Will you take care of him when I die, Yael?
我死后 你照顾他好吗 雅艾尔
Promise me you will.
答应我你会做到
Yes, of course you will.
是啊 你当然会
Thank you.
谢谢
So kind, Yael.
你真善良 雅艾尔
My little sister.
我的好妹妹
Can we go home now, my love?
我们现在能回家了吗 亲爱的
I will make her better.
我会让她好起来的
I know a way.
我知道个办法
There is a flower in the desert that cures the fever.
沙漠里有种花能治好她的热症
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Can you get it?
你能找来吗
Yes.
可以
Yes, yes, I will go right now.
可以 我现在就去
I swear I can do it, I swear.
我发誓我能做到 我发誓
Take my knife.
带上我的刀
A woman alone in the desert is like a bird in a snare.
一个女人孤身去沙漠就如羊入虎口
Be careful.
小心
Thank you, Yael.
谢谢你 雅艾尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Go.
去吧
Save her, and maybe God will forgive you.
救活她 也许上帝会宽恕你
I climbed down the mountain and onto the desert floor,
我下了山 进了沙漠
And I ran as fast as I could, searching everywhere.
我竭尽全力地奔跑着 四处寻觅
I tore strips of my blue scarf and tied them to the bushes
我把我的蓝头巾撕开 绑在灌木上
so I could find my way back.
以便能找到回去的路
You just wanted to please Ben Simon?
就为取悦本·西蒙
No.
不
I wanted to save Sia.
我想救西亚
Oh, Yael.
雅艾尔
Yael.
雅艾尔
You just wanted your lion all to yourself.
你只想独占你的雄狮
I wanted Sia to live.
我希望西亚活下来
I knew Ben Simon loved his wife.
我知道本·西蒙爱他的妻子
So you're telling me you wanted to save her
你是说你想救她的命
and you would risk your life if necessary?
如有必要 不惜冒生命危险吗
I knew there was a flower.
我知道有那种花
Ben Simon.
本·西蒙
Ben Simon.
本·西蒙
Ben Simon.
本·西蒙
Ben simon.
本·西蒙
Ben simon?
本·西蒙
Ben simon.
本·西蒙
Ben simon.
本·西蒙
It's your fault.
都是你的错
This is God's punishment.
这是上帝的惩罚
I hear his heart.
我听到了他的心跳
It still beats. I...
还在跳 我...
But I fear... I fear...
可我怕...我怕...
He is... Ben simon...
他...本·西蒙
Ben Sim... Ben simon...
本·西...本·西蒙
Did you think he would be yours?
你以为他会是你的吗
My father had to bury them.
只能由我父亲埋葬了他们
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't eat or drink for seven days.
整整七天 我水米未进
Father had always told me I was nothing.
父亲总说我一无是处
And that was what I had become.
我真的一无是处了
What did you expect?
你还希望怎样呢
Please, go on.
请继续
The wind had carried a shred of my blue scarf.
风吹走了我的一片头巾碎片
That was how they found us.
他们就是那样找到我们的
Jonathan and Uri, friends of my brother's.
乔纳森和尤里 我哥哥的朋友