兄弟 你叫啥啊 你在露珠客栈住过吧
You mean where Fran and Stevie live at?
你是说Fran和Stevie那儿吗
I think I've seen you there before. My name's Gary.
我觉得我们似曾相识 我叫Gary
Okay, so this is how we're going to do it, right?
好了 我们等会儿就这么干
We're going to go in separate.
我们分开进入
Then you follow me up the escalator,
然后你跟着我上扶梯
where they got the shelf with the irons.
到摆电络铁的架子那
You be the lookout. I'll scoop.
你放风 我下手
Ain't nothing to it.
没问题的
Ma...
妈
it's Gary.
是Gary
I'm locked up.
我被抓了
I'm out in the county. They locked me up.
我在郡里 他们把我关起来了
I was with a friend...
我和一个朋友..
we were coming out the JC Penney,
我们从JC Penny往出走
and these two security guards...
两个保安拦下了我们
they grabbed us and said we stole something.
说我们偷东西
No, it's some kind of mistake, Ma.
不是 这是个误会 妈
Will you see if Cardy can get the money together?
你问问Cardy能凑够钱吗
Please, Ma, just see if you can bail me out.
求你了 妈 能不能保释我出去
Okay. I'm all right.
好 我没事
You all just get me out of this place.
你们把我从这儿弄出去就行
McCullough!
-Come on, the city's taking you. -The city's taking me?
起来 市里来接你了 市里的吗
Assault one.
一级袭击
Assault? I haven't assaulted anyone.
袭击 我没袭击任何人
Complainant is a Veronica Boice. Know her?
Veronica Boice提起的控诉 认识她吗
-Where're they taking me? -Eagle Street.
他们要带我去哪儿 Eagle街
Come on.
来吧
Bullpen.
-Phone call, Gary. -Who is it?
有你的电♥话♥ 谁找我
Didn't say.
没说
Hey, Fran.
嗨 Fran
How're you doing?
你还好吗
Gary, there's something you should know.
Gary 有件事我得告诉你
Are you sure?
确定吗
Officer!
警官
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴
You ain't going to no infirmary, motherfucker.
甭想进医务室 混♥蛋♥
I guess we need to pick out some names then?
那我们得想想取什么名字了
DeAndre!
I heard you got locked up.
我听说你被关起来了
Yeah.
是啊
The city jail ain't no joke.
市监狱可不是闹着玩的
I'm leaving that stuff alone.
我不掺和那事儿了
Know what I'm saying, don't ask me for anything.
明白了吧 别来问我要了
No, please, I wasn't thinking anything like that.
不 拜托 我不是为了那事来
Hey, R.C., what you got there, man?
嗨 R.C.你捣鼓啥呢
We're trying to put the rim back up on the backboard.
我们在试着把篮筐搭回篮板上
We're trying to get it straight and tight,
我们想给它弄正了
but we ain't got the right screws.
但没有合适的螺丝
You need washers.
你得找些垫圈
Washers?
垫圈
Yeah, let me see that thing.
对 让我来看看
You have to have this like this to go right up here.
你们得这样干
You need washers, or somebody get hurt.
得用垫圈 要不可能会伤到手
Well, it's up there, anyway.
大功告成了
That's cool. Thanks, Mr. McCullough.
很好 谢谢你McCullough先生
No problem. Here, take this.
不客气 拿着
Get this out of your way.
把梯子移开
Ball up!
斗牛
All net.
空心
You got a little something.
你有两下子
But not with me on the case, watch.
但肯定不如我 看好了
-What have you got right there? -What you gonna do?
来瞧瞧你的本事
Damn, Dre.
Right here.
传这儿来
-'Cause it's tilted. -Ain't tilted. Excuses.
因为篮筐斜了 都是借口
-Five by one. -Make it ten.
五球三胜 十个吧
Come on, you know they call me Ambo.
别把 说不定还得给我叫救护车
You know I got that asthma.
你知道我有哮喘
-All right, five,
好吧 五个就五个
but you got to win by two. -Ain't no problem.
但得领先两分才算赢 没问题
I'm gonna win by five or six.
我五六个球就给你拿下了
Hey, love.
嗨 亲爱的
Be right back.
马上回来
-Why you put that charge on me? -
你为什么起诉我
You shouldn't have hit me.
你不该打我
You know I didn't.
你知道我没有
-You had me locked up for nothing at all.
你害得我平白无故被关起来
-You was locked up for boosting anyway.
你反正也因为盗窃被抓了
They took me to Eagle Street because of your charge.
因为你的起诉 我被带到Eagle街
You should have never cut me out of that blast.
你那次不该撇开我
What's yours is mine.
你的就是我的
Hey, love...
亲爱的
welcome home.
欢迎回家
Them spider bags, they're the bomb today.
今天的Spider Bag爽爆了
DeAndre!
Curt...
you've been out here on Monroe and Fayette a long time.
你已经在Monroe和Fayette街混很久了吧
Who're you telling?
你跟我俩呢
I've been on this corner since that lamppost over there
那根路灯柱子还是小树枝的时候
was a goddamn twig.
我就在这儿混了
I'm a soldier.
我是个士兵
I guess you've seen the younger ones coming up.
那你应该看到年轻一代的到来吧
Seen a lot of people come on the corner for the first time.
看到街角有了新面孔
Do you know Gary McCullough?
你认识Gary McCullough吗
Yeah, Gary.
认识 Gary嘛
Gary had it going on.
Gary 小日子过的不错
Money, cars, houses.
钱 车 房♥应有尽有
Used to play the stock market.
还捣鼓过股票
Gary was making crazy money before he stumbled.
Gary在吸毒前狠赚钱呢
-Gave lot of it away, too. -Yeah?
也送出去不少钱 是吗
-To who? -People around the way.
给谁了 街坊邻里的
Anyone who needed it, really.
任何需要钱的人
Gary was always soft.
Gary 一直很软弱
Good hearted.
心地不错
Let me ask you something. Why did he fall?
那他为什么开始吸毒
Started fooling around with that pipe.
自从开始摆弄那大烟管
Gary McCullough started out on crack?
Gary 吸快克可♥卡♥因♥入门的吗
That ready rock changed the whole game around.
那玩意改变了整个游戏
Used to be different.
曾经不是如此
Used to be rules to this shit.
曾经还有规矩
With that rock...
自从有了那东西
you saw people becoming drug addicts.
人就成了瘾君子
Made heroin look like it wasn't shit.
让海♥洛♥因♥比起来屁都不是
It weren't menfolk either.
不止是男人
Had women on the pipe, children, too.
女人也抱着烟管 还有儿童
That's when it really started getting bad.
情况从此便急转直下
But in Gary's case...
但Gary呢
what led him to the corner at all, do you think?
你觉得是什么 导致他的堕落
I look at it like he got hurt.
我觉得是 他受到了伤害
He gave so much away, and so little came back.
他付出太多 却没有什么回报
Hey, now.
你好
You know how it is. But the world can be that way.
你懂什么意思 但世界就是如此
So he's hiding the hurt in the drugs.
所以他是借毒品掩盖伤痛吗
He's just like everybody else,
他和别人没什么两样
looking for a little love.
只是想得到点关爱罢了
Everybody got to have some love.
每个人都得有些关爱
Is there love in drugs?
毒品里有爱吗
Shit!
操
So what is there? I mean, I'm asking.
那毒品里有什么呢 我想知道
And I'm telling you...
那我这么告你
every motherfucking dope fiend out here is chasing after something