这栋房♥子 曾是我和女友跟儿子的住处
It's Victorian, man.
维多利亚的
Victorian design. There's a lot of money in a house like this.
维多利亚风设计 花了很多钱
It's easy making money. Making money is always hard.
这钱赚的轻轻松松 我们赚钱却难上加难
Okay, like in school.
比方在学校里
I went to Mergenthaler High School. Vocational school.
我上的Mergenthaler高中 是个技校
They taught us how to make a living, but they didn't teach us how to live.
他们教我们如何谋生 却没教怎么生活
Money ain't that easy.
钱没那么好赚
You see what I'm saying, man.
你懂我意思吧
If you get past the money, you know what I'm saying...
如果你不再计较金钱 明白吗
past these drugs even.
甚至放下这些毒品
The human mind, we don't even realize how powerful our minds are.
人类拥有强大的头脑 我们甚至都没意识到
We don't use nearly any part of the power that we have.
我们都没能发掘哪怕一小部分潜力
You see, if you study it scientifically...
明白吗 如果你科学研究它
if man ever progresses to the point of using all of his mind...
如果人能进化到百分百开♥发♥头脑
then all things are possible.
一切将皆有可能
Miracles.
奇迹
Are you feeling it?
有感觉吗
Something.
一点点
Not like yesterday, though.
不过没昨天爽
Yesterday was the bomb.
昨天的爽炸了
This is where miracles come from.
奇迹就在此出现
Man uses all of his mind...
人用尽其大脑
and he'll be able to do all things.
他将无所不能
Move mountains, and live underwater for years at a time.
一瞬间移♥动♥大山 在水下生活数年
Fly, even.
甚至起飞
You're feeling it.
你爽嗨了
Better than you thought, Tony.
比你强 Tony
I remember when I bought this album.
我记得我买♥♥这张专辑
Hi, Gary.
嗨 Gary
Hi, Fran.
嗨 Fran
What's going on?
最近还好吗
Come over here. I have something for you.
到这儿来 我有东西给你
I bet your mother don't know you be selling this.
我打赌你妈不知道你卖♥♥这玩意
It's only weed.
大♥麻♥而已
All this time, I'm thinking you're one of them church-going McCulloughs.
这么久以来 我都当你是那种虔诚的教♥徒♥
You got some street in you.
你身上有街头气息
I'm doing this to get some money together before I go to college. That's all.
我只是想在上大学前赚点钱罢了
How much I owe you?
多少钱
Nothing.
不要钱
Look, I gotta get back to work, all right?
我得回去工作了 好吗
Get on the ground!
趴在地下
Put your hands up, man!
伸起手来
Turn around! You right there, come here!
转身 过来!
-What's up? -Police.
怎么了 警♥察♥
Dang, man.
糟了
Here comes Ronnie. If she finds out I didn't let her in on the blast, I'm in trouble.
你表妹来了 如果让她发现我吃独食 我就完了
Ronnie always been a little bit evil.
Ronnie一直都有些邪恶
Gary!
Gary, you up in there?
Gary 你在上面吗
Get down on your fucking knees!
给我™跪地上
Why you be with her, Gar?
你为啥和她在一起 Gary
When it come to coke and dope, she knows how to make things happen.
每当我需要毒品时 她总有办法
I'm telling you. Your cousin, she got it going on.
我告诉你 你表妹有两下子
If she knows we're up here together, she gonna find us.
如果她知道我们在这 她会找上来的
Let's go out in the back, man. We'll split up. Come on.
我们走后门 分头行动 快点
Hey, love.
亲爱的
-How're you feeling? -I'm okay.
你感觉如何 我还好
You got anything?
你有那玩意吗
People saw you in the window, Gary!
有人在窗户里看见你了 Gary
You high.
你嗑嗨了
And you ain't seeing to share it with me.
你甚至不和我分享
That's some cold shit. Much as I do for you.
真冷酷 我可为你做了那么多
-You wrong, honey. -You high, you shit!
你搞错了 宝贝 你嗨了 傻♥逼♥
Now you're gonna say you ain't got nothing left?
现在又想说啥也没剩下
Look, I had just a little.
听着 我只有一点点
You'd best come up with some.
你最好拿出点啥来
-I ain't got none. -Where the fuck are you walking?
我啥都没有 你™往哪儿走呢
I ain't got none!
我啥也没有
Get away from me!
离我远点
You don't do me like that.
你不能这样对我
All right, you're gonna see.
好吧 走着瞧
You lying bitch!
你个骗人的婊♥子♥
I'm saying the sandwich is cold.
我说这三明治凉了
You buy half-hour. You take it hot, now cold!
你半小时前买♥♥的 当时是热的 现在凉了
It was cold when I took the first bite.
我咬的第一口就是凉的
Give my money, you chink bitch!
还我钱来 你个中国婊♥子♥
Too late, very sorry.
太晚了 非常抱歉
Suck this, then!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
No!
别
What the fuck is you looking at?
你™瞅啥呢
Police come for you right away!
警♥察♥马上就来抓你了
Young hoppers today, they're crazy.
现在的小兔崽子太疯狂了
It was hot before, now cold. Not right, what he say.
之前是热的 放凉了 他胡搅蛮缠
I'm sorry for all that. The boy, he just don't know.
抱歉 这小子啥都不懂
He very bad. All the time, very bad.
他坏透了 一直都是
Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry for all that.
没错女士 我感到很抱歉
Can I get a single Newport?
能给我来一根纽波特吗
35 cents.
35美分
That's a little steep, don't you think?
涨价太快了 不是吗
A quarter's bad enough for singles, now it's 35 cents?
一根儿25美分就够贵了 现在要35
You buy pack? Cheaper.
整盒儿买♥♥吗 更便宜
All I have is a quarter.
我全身上下只有25美分
Can I get one at the old price?
我能以原价买♥♥一根吗
Sorry, 35 cents.
抱歉 35美分
James from Essex. Hello.
我是埃塞克斯大学的James 你好
Yeah, I wanna comment on what that other woman said.
我想对那个女人的言论展开评论
I think all this crap about slavery and racism...
我认为奴隶制和种族歧视
being responsible for people that don't work...
导致人们不工作的观点
I think that's a bunch of crap.
完全是胡说八道
You don't hear ltalian people or lrish people complaining...
怎么没听到过意大利人或爱尔兰人抱怨
and they was treated real bad when they got to this country.
他们刚来这个国家时 待遇极其糟糕
When are we gonna stop hearing about racism?
我们什么时候才能不再揪着种族主义不放
Slavery was more than, like, 100 years ago.
奴隶制更是100多年前的事了
There are so many people taking drugs.
那么多黑人都在吸毒
Theyjust do that to make us feel sorry.
他们只是想让我们感到愧疚
You were driving late?
开车到很晚吗
-Lot of fares? -Some.
很多乘客吗 一些
Driving tomorrow?
明天还跑吗
Every day.
每天如此
-Goodnight. -Goodnight.
晚安 你也是
Black and whites, man?
黑白盖
5-0!man!
有条子
Oh, heck.
噢 糟了
Gary?
You awake?
你醒了吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Hi, Ma.
早安 妈
What you need?
什么事
Could you run up to the store for me?
你能帮我买♥♥点东西去吗
They need five pounds of potatoes...
教堂那边要5磅土豆
and two boxes of Hamburger Helper up at the church.
还有两盒汉堡帮手
That'll be enough, Gary.
这钱够用了
Five pounds of potatoes...
5磅土豆
and two boxes of Hamburger Helper?
还有两盒汉堡帮手吗
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈
Nine.
漂亮
-Lot of bags of bomb today. -Yeah?
今天的货都很劲爆 是吗
-My men are on their way. -Oh, yeah?
我伙计们都去了
-Here's your change, Ma. -Thank you, baby.
找的零钱
-You want me to fix you something to eat? -No, I gotta go.
需要我给你做点吃的吗 不用 我得走了
Where are you headed at?