-You got that $10 for me, right? -Yeah, you wait for it.
你还拿着我的10块钱呢 你想着吧
Jump out!
开溜 开溜
Yes, Lord.
老天
-Boo, what the fuck are you doing? -Jump out.
Boo你™干啥呢 开溜
You best leave that shit be, now.
你最好别管那东西了
I've gotta snatch it now. It won't be there when they roll out.
我得马上拿走 等他们散了东西就没了
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
Everybody up against the wall.
所有人 趴墙站
Right there, let me see your hands.
就站那 手举起来
DeAndre, get your ass over here. You going somewhere?
DeAndre 过来 想跑吗
Now, up against there.
马上给我趴墙站
What's up, Bob Brown?
近来可好 Bob Brown
You got anything in your pockets?
口袋里有东西吗
Little man on a big corner?
小男子汉守着大街角吗
-No, I was just passing through. -Just passing through?
不 我只是路过 纯路过吗
Get going.
老实点
Why don't you let your partner search me?
为啥不让你搭档搜查我
-Is he going? -No.
要把他带走吗 不用
He's got a mouth, but he's clean.
虽然他嘴巴不干净 但他没藏♥毒♥
I even see you looking out a window today, you're taking a humble.
今天哪怕让我看到你往窗外瞄一眼都不行
-You're saying I can't be outside? -No, not today.
我今天不能出来吗 不行
-That ain't right. -You're on my corner!
这不讲道理 你在我的街角
I decide what's right!
我的话就是道理
Now, get.
快滚吧
Ain't you got better sense to be talking back to Bob Brown?
孩子 你就非得和Bob Brown顶嘴吗
He ain't all that. Where's Hungry? He got my shit.
他算老几 你知道Hungry在哪吗 我东西还在他那儿
Wherever he at, your vials is right along with him...
不管他在哪儿 你的玻璃小瓶都在他手里
and they get along right fine, I know that.
他们正翻云覆雨呢 我肯定
I'll beat your ass!
看我怎么收拾你
You all right?
还好吗
Where Hungry at?
Hungry在哪呢
Where Hungry at?
Hungry搁哪去了
Who else gonna ask, "Where Hungry at?"
谁还在乎哪里有Hungry呢
Hey, Bread.
嗨 Bread
What are you talking about?
你咕囔啥呢
Nothing. Don't miss that line.
没啥 别扎错地方儿
Who you talking to?
我是谁啊
I'm just worried that the sight of my fine black ass...
我只是担心我漂亮的黑腚
might make your hand shake.
闪的你手抖
Scalio, you're too crazy.
Scalio 你太神经了
Asses come and asses go.
人来 人又往
Rita don't never blow a shot, and you know that.
Rita从不失手 你知道的
Long?
得一会儿吗
Thirty on the hypo.
数三十下
Going, going...
gone.
好了
-What you got? -Spider bag.
你有啥 Spider Bag
Them spider bags was good yesterday.
Spider Bag昨天还挺正
Not so good today, I think.
今天倒不怎么样
Ain't been no good dope out here worth a goddamn for 10 years.
已经快™十年没有好毒品了
You got that right.
说的没毛病
It's all just chemicals now.
现在都只是化学品
Back in the day, that shit would drop a nigger.
想当年 那玩意能放倒一个黑鬼
Yes, Lord.
没错
Now we're down to bullshit.
现在的狗屁不是
Tell it, Curt.
继续说 Curt
We ain't even addicted to drugs.
我们甚至都不对毒品上瘾
We addicted to the needle.
我们是对针管上瘾
Curt's still talking that shit.
Curt 还没忘那堆废话
Saying dope ain't dope.
说什么 毒品不是毒品
It ain't dope.
它就不是毒品
Not no more.
不再是了
Motherfucker, I'm high right now.
傻♥逼♥ 我现在就嗨着呢
You think you high. Nigger, you ain't shit.
你觉得你嗨了 你懂个屁
Instead of shooting chemicals, remembering what good dope was.
记住什么是好毒品 而不是这些化学品
I'm about to go get me some more chemicals...
我要去再搞点化学品
and do me some real remembering.
给我留下点儿深刻记忆
I'm saying, you shouldn't cut him in on this.
我意思是 你就不该让他入伙儿
That man's neighbor,
他是那人的邻居
he don't deserve no blast for doing this kind of dirt.
他不该搅入这种肮脏事
Man, I agree with you.
兄弟 我同意
Would you sell your next-door neighbor out like that for shot of dope....
你会为了一管毒品这样卖♥♥了自己邻居吗
The mentality out here....
现在人的思想啊
Besides, man, we bring him back a blast, he still might call the police.
再说了 我们分他一杯羹 他还是可能报♥警♥
Ma, got $10 I could borrow?
妈 能借我10块钱吗
No, Gary, I don't.
Gary 我没钱
All right.
好吧
If I had it, I'd give it to you.
如果我有的话 我会给你的
-I'm looking for Ronnie. Ronnie at home? -No.
我找Ronnie 她在家吗 不在
-What about Tony? -He don't live here.
那Tony呢 他不住这
Hey, Bread, have you seen Ronnie?
嗨 Bread 你见没见Ronnie
-Did I see Ronnie? -Yeah.
我见没见Ronnie
She was here.
她之前在这儿
She ain't here now.
她现在不在
-Hey, is Stevie here? -No, he's gone somewhere.
Stevie在这吗 不在 他到别处去了
What about Fran?
那Fran呢
Her, too.
她也一样
Can I bum one cigarette?
能给我来根烟吗
Last one.
最后一根了
Go check that thing.
去看看货
-I'm looking for your mother. -I don't know where she at.
我在找你妈 我不知道她在哪儿呢
Guess I'll be moving along then.
那我继续找吧
It's coke, but maybe you could trade it for what you need.
这是可♥卡♥因♥ 但你能用它换想要的
-Even up. -Three for two.
一换一 三换二
Come on, I need a little coke to go on top of the dope.
别搞 我需要点可♥卡♥因♥配上
I got the killer weed today and they're going for straight $10.
我今天有上好的大♥麻♥ 卖♥♥10块钱
You want to keep a little coke, go two-for-one
你想留点可♥卡♥因♥ 两份换一份
,you still have a red-top left.
还能剩下个红盖的
-Two-for-one's worse than three-for-two. -Depends on what you need.
二换一比三换二还亏啊 看你想要啥喽
Come on, you all, Bob Brown's got a wagon.
快跑啊 Bob Brown开着厢型车来了
Roll-out time.
开溜了
Got to go.
赶紧闪人
-Get against the wall. -I know.
趴在墙上 我明白
Where you going? Come on. Trying to run away from me?
你往哪儿跑呢 来吧 别想溜
Let's go.
快走
Even up now.
现在一换一了
I'm going one-for-one. All you got to do is pick them up.
我和你一换一 只要你能把它们捡起来
Lord have mercy.
老天啊
-How's your family, Officer Tucker? -Yeah, whatever, man.
你家人还好吗 Tucker警官 闭嘴吧
Testers.
发小样呢
-Motherfucker, get off my face! -My bad.
混♥蛋♥ 滚开 我的错
-Man, who gave out testers? -Found them in the road.
谁在发样品呢 在路上捡的
You got one?
你还有吗
Got two, motherfucker.
有两个呢 混球
Let me have one.
给我一支吧
Come on, I'm going ill, man.
别这样 我毒瘾发作了 拜托
Man...
老兄
you're looking flat-out rough.
你看着糟透了
Can't get started.
开不了张
Man, I can hook you up.
兄弟 我能帮你
I found this spot. They practically asking you to take their shit.
我找到个地方 里面的东西随便拿
It's out the county. You up?
在郡外 你去吗
-I'll need a jumper first though. -I caught two of them testers.
我得先爽一下 我捡到两支样品
I can get you out the gate.
我能帮你解解瘾
Then everything from the store we split.
之后在商店的收获五五分成
-What are you boosting? -Kitchen shit, steam irons.
你要顺什么 厨房♥用品 电络铁
This one store's been keeping me well all week.
这一个地方就让我整周都过得挺滋润
-What's security at, man? -Ain't about shit.
安保怎么办 没有安保
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好吧
Is your name Doug? You be over there at the Dew Drop lnn?