你上哪儿去呢
Boy, I'm talking to you.
小子 我问你话呢
What are you here for? You barely breathing.
你来这干啥 半死不活的样儿
I'm up.
我上楼去
Yeah? Where you get the money?
是吗 你哪儿来的钱
I made a move or two.
我使了几招
-Ma, it won't hold air. -So what you want me to do?
妈 轮胎跑气了 那你想让我怎么办
You're having an asthma attack. You think a shot of dope gonna do you good?
你得了哮喘 以为毒品能帮你治好吗
Your brother Stevie around?
你兄弟Stevie在吗
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
Why are you always coming down here to get Stevie to cop for you?
为啥你老是到这来让Stevie给你打掩护
You think he don't get burned?
你觉得他不会被抓吗
He get burned, everybody get burned. It's all in the game.
他会被抓 谁都一样 注定着呢
I know.
我明白
Gary, you shoulda never got caught up in this shit.
Gary 你一开始就不该掺和这破事儿
Yeah, all right, Fran.
好吧 Fran
And your son's starting to run wild. He don't need to be out here, neither.
你儿子也快管不住了 他同样不该如此
-What's DeAndre doing? -What do you think he doing?
DeAndre在干什么 你觉得呢
He's starting to creep out on them corners.
他开始在街头晃荡了
Where'd you think he got money enough to hand you off $10?
否则你觉得他给你的10美元哪儿来的
-You can't put a stop to that? -Gary, that boy's 15.
你拦不住他吗 那孩子都15岁了Gary
As much as you and me been messing up, he feels he ain't got to answer to no one.
和咱们那会儿一样 他目中无人
He ain't in school?
他没去上学吗
-Warming up today. -Hey, Stevie!
早啊 Stevie
-You rolling out? -In a minute.
出去转转吗 马上
Come on up.
上来吧
Coke or dope, what do you need?
要可♥卡♥因♥还是海♥洛♥因♥
Little of both?
两样都来点
I got coke, red-tops.
我有可♥卡♥因♥ 红盖的
All right.
行
I'll take four.
来四支
He's coming back, right?
他会回来的 对吧
Be cool. Ain't nobody trying to run a game on you.
别慌 没人想要骗你 好吗
-Y'all have a nice day. -Slow up.
祝你们愉快 慢着
I still need some dope to go with that coke.
我还需要些海♥洛♥因♥掺着用
See that man right there with the cane? Go see him.
看见那拄拐的老头没 去他那儿
Who's got good dope?
谁的货纯正
Wake up!
当心着 小子
Quit playing, Bugsy man.
别闹了 bugsy
Now what if I was police or a stick-up boy?
我要是条子或者打劫的怎么办
You standing here like some no-thinking motherfucker, with your money all out.
你像个呆瓜一样 杵在这光天化日下数钱
-Yeah, but I'm cool with it. -No, you're not.
嗯 但我没问题的 不 你不酷
I'm trying to school you in this shit, and you don't want to know.
我想带你入行 你却不想听
I've got re-up soon.
我很快就得补货了
You've got mine, I've got yours.
你有钱 我就有货
Not here, fool. What'd I just say?
别在这儿啊 傻蛋 刚怎么教你的
I'll send Boo down the way.
我会派Boo去
Are you still working with him?
你还在跟他干吗
He's about the dumbest.
他蠢得和个蛋一样
Boo's cool.
Boo挺好的
Which one?
哪个
Any of them. That one right there, with the hips.
哪个都可 那个大屁♥股♥妞
I got to her already.
我已经搞到手了
You got the one, but you're ready for the rest?
吃着碗里的 看着锅里的 是吧
I'm 16 this summer. My dick stay hard.
哥们今年夏天就16岁了 哥们儿金枪不倒
Andre...
where you been at?
你去哪儿了
-Working. -Working how?
工作 怎么工作
I'm out here all day, on the clock, getting it done.
我全天都守在这儿 准时准点
It's a hard life, girl.
生活不易啊 姑娘
You been out here that long,
你都工作那么久了
I know you've got money for the movies.
应该有钱请我周六去看电影吧
-I don't know, I might. -Who got the boy?
不一定 可能吧 有人吗
-You got the heroin? -Across the way.
你有海♥洛♥因♥吗 去路对面
I want to go back down to Harper Park.
我要回Harpor公园去
And see the one where that man cuts up all them people?
看看那个血淋淋的凶杀现场
The scary one?
很恐怖那个
Yeah, I saw it. It ain't that scary.
我见了 没那么恐怖
Come on, Andre! You done already said we was going.
拜托 AnDre 是你说要和我交往的
Whatever.
随便吧
And you said you're gonna get some new tennises for me, too.
你还说过会给我买♥♥新网球呢
Damn, girl!
靠 小妞
I hate a begging-ass bitch!
我受不了讨这讨那的娘们
-I can't stand no broke-ass man. -Oh, shit.
我也受不了穷光蛋 靠
All right, I'm gonna holler at you tomorrow.
好吧 我明天叫你
Whatever.
随便你
Tyreeka is fine as I don't know what.
Tyreeka哪哪都好
But all she think about is money, man.
但她满脑子都是钱
I'm down to maybe 6.
我还差六个
No, we gotta have more than that still.
不 差的比这多
7?
七个
Man, your count is always late. What's up with that?
Boo 你老是弄不清楚 怎么回事啊
Let me check again.
我再数一遍
She about the money? Your girl?
她见钱眼开是吧 你那妞
She's cool when we're together, but I just can't tell sometimes.
我们在一起挺好的 不过有时我也弄不清
Want to know if she for real or not?
想知道她是不是真心的吗
Next time you're in her house...
下次你找她时
-ask her to fix you a sandwich. -A sandwich?
让她给你整个三明治 三明治
If she throws some dry-ass baloney between two pieces of bread...
如果是两片面包夹着干巴巴的熏肉肠
you know she ain't keeping it real.
那她就不是真心的
If she go back there and puts some lettuce and mayo on...
如果她给弄点莴苣 蛋黄酱啥的
maybe some chips and a pickle on the side there...
两侧还有点薯条 腌黄瓜之类的
then she damn sure in love with your black ass.
那她肯定是和你坠入了爱河
-I'm serious. -Wait.
我认真的 等下
Chips and a pickle?
薯条和腌黄瓜
I don't like pickles.
我讨厌腌黄瓜
-First floor? -Right.
一楼 对
That's a whole lot easier.
那就容易多了
Stereo, television, refrigerator, all that good stuff.
音响 电视 冰箱 都是好东西啊
Let's do it.
开干吧
It's real quiet around here.
这附近真是安静
I think most of these places are vacant.
我觉得这些房♥子大部分都是空的
-Ronnie knew what she was talking about. -She can make things happen.
Ronnie没胡说八道 她有两下子的
You empty the refrigerator. I'll check out the back room.
你把冰箱清空了 我去后屋看看
Come on, start packing stuff up.
快点 收拾东西啊
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Come on then!
那快动手啊
-How much do you think we'll get for this?
你觉得我们能用这卖♥♥多少钱
-I don't know. $200.
不好说 几百块吧
I'll go get that thing.
我去推小车
There's someone across the way.
隔壁有人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What's up?
咋了
What's up? I see what's up.
咋了 你说咋了
Look here.
这样吧
Y'all hook me up, I won't say nothing about it.
你们分我一份 我什么都不说
Hook you up?
算你一份
Yeah, we can do that.
可以 没问题
All right. That's it.
好了 就这样
Mentality, I don't know....
人的思想啊
-What? -That was the man's neighbor.
怎么了 那是他邻居啊
Rollers.
巡警
You think they're worried about us?
你觉得他们会找我们麻烦吗
Rather snatch up some corner boy with a few rocks in his pocket.
还不如去抓几个街头小混混
Less work for them.
轻松得多
It's all in the game, you know?
都写在规则里了 明白吗
Where's my change?
我零钱呢
You ain't got no change.
你哪儿来的零钱
I bought you two packs before.
我之前还给你买♥♥过两包呢
-You owe me. -You're on that bullshit.
你还欠我呢 你满嘴溜屁