I used to live here with my girlfriend and our son.
我曾经和我女朋友还有儿子一起这儿住
Man, I wish we had some coke with it.
要是有点可♥卡♥因♥伴着多爽啊
We'll get to that later.
以后会有的
-What? -You ain't hear that?
咋了? 你没听到?
-Come on. -Shut your mouth. Someone's downstairs.
别搞 Gary 有人在楼下
Just do the shot, Ronnie!
别墨迹了 Ronnie
I ain't gonna be fucking with this shit if someone's coming up to bank our asses.
我可不会冒着被人抢的风险嗑药
Shit, it might be the police.
干 可能是警♥察♥
Man, I ain't gonna do shit till you get back.
在你回来之前 我不会动的
Nothing but a rat, that's all.
老鼠而已 啥也没
-I knew I heard something. -Yeah, well.
肯定是有动静 好吧
You know this shit will make a person paranoid?
这玩意儿会让人疑神疑鬼的
You been known to run game on people.
你擅长对人使伎俩 对吧
Not on you, I ain't.
对你不会
You gonna have to learn...
你必须学会
how to trust the people you love a little bit.
如何信任你所爱的人
I ain't feeling much.
我啥也没感觉到
Me neither.
我也是
This is some shit.
纯纯的烂货
-We got doo-doo here. -Gee Money ain't about shit.
这都是垃圾 Gee Money屁都不是
What're we gonna do?
我们该咋办呢
I can't even pimp that motherfucker no more.
我都没办法再坑那狗逼了
I even did that.
我要还这么干
Then the motherfucker might really try to beat my ass.
没准真得挨顿打
We're gonna figure this shit out.
我们得想想办法
Shit.
操
What?
咋了
I've gone and left my hat upstairs.
我帽子落楼上了
You wanna get it?
你帮我取下吧?
You're the one who left it.
你自己怎么不去
So that's how you gonna do me.
你就这么对我
-What's up, Gary? -Hi.
还好吗Gary? 嗨
How've you been?
近来如何
See you later, Mr. Lendler.
回见 Lendler先生
-Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Avery.
Avery先生 Avery女士 你们好
-Hey, Gary.
你好Gary
It just didn't happen that way
总是事与愿违
Darlin', itjust didn't happen that way
亲爱的 事情总是事与愿违
It's all right
都没关系
It's all right
一切都会好
DeAndre.
Why you ain't at school?
你怎么没去上学
Half day.
就半天
Half day?
就半天吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, love, what's up? I'm looking for you.
亲爱的 我在找你
What's going on?
什么事
Charlene's been put out.
Charlene被驱逐出户了
All her shit is in the street
东西都被扔大街上了
. Best money in the sofa.
最值钱的是沙发
The cushions don't match, but the rest is like new.
坐垫不配套 但其它的和新的一样
This is my cousin, Tony.
这是我表哥 Tony
You and him gonna carry that shit down to the second-hand shop.
你们俩去把它扛到二手店
Where's the sofa right now?
这沙发现在在那儿呢
Baby, I gave Scalio a cig to guard it. Now come on.
我给了Scalio一根烟来看住它 快走
-That's Scalio.
Scalio在那儿呢
-Only in America.
只有在美国
Only in America, in the ghetto,
只有在美国街头
can life be so fine.
生活才能如此惬意
This is why they hate us.
这就是为啥他们恨我们
This is why they hate us!
这就是为啥!
Goddamn niggers lazing around in the street.
天杀的黑鬼在街上游手好闲
Shit. My boy. This is a real good couch right here.
靠 这沙发真不错
-We've got to go to fucking work!
我们™还得上班去
-Fuck y'all!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Keep driving, man. What're you looking at?
开你的车吧 你瞅啥呢
-Hey, Gary. -Everyone else ate?
嗨Gary 其他人都吃了没
Don't fret. I saved you some.
别着急 我给你剩饭了
-You get paid today? -Next Friday.
你今天发工资了吗 下个星期五
I got paid today.
我今天领工资了
Mr. Lendler said that, from now on,
Lendler先生说 从现在开始
I get paid $15 every week.
我每周都能赚15美元
That's a raise.
涨工资了
Mr. Lendler say
Lender先生说
I'm the best worker he's ever seen.
我是他见过最努力的员工
Shit, Maurice.
操 Maurice
Fuck that. No, that ain't right.
怎么了 去他妈的 这玩意坏了
Bitch! Everything I bring in here is phat.
贱♥人♥ 我买♥♥的都是好货
That was my turn. That's my hit.
轮到我了 看我的
There ain't no water in the tap!
水龙头里没水啊
-Say what? -Ain't no water. Come here!
说啥 没水了 快来看看
-Yes, it is. -It ain't!
本来就这样 放屁
Let's go.
快走
You were supposed to pay that damned water bill.
谁让你没交水费呢
Now there ain't no goddamned water.
不停水才怪
Look, when I started this here metal game,
你瞧 我刚开始干这买♥♥卖♥♥那会人
there were only a few people doing this.
只有几个人在干
There was a time you could find a vacant property...
那时候你随便走进一家空房♥子
or a row house renovation....
或者翻新的排屋
You know, go in at night
晚上摸进去
and rip up all that good plumbing.
就能把好水管都扒拉下来
It got to the point where the contractors put plastic plumbing in...
直到后来建筑商改用塑料管子了
because they know that the metal got legs.
因为他们知道金属管容易丢
And all this metal gets melted down,
然后所有的金属都被熔化
up in Pittsburgh, or somewhere.
运到匹兹堡之类的地方
I don't know who owns this place,
我不知道这儿的老板是谁
but I bet they got a mansion in the county.
但我保准他在郡里有栋豪♥宅♥
While we're out here hustling.
我们却在这儿累死累活
It's good copper right there.
这都是纯铜的
$18.
18块
$18? Come on, look here, Chief.
怎么才18?老大
I know the value of good metal. This has got to be at least $25.
我知道纯金属很值钱 这些至少值25
You want the $18?
你要不要吧
-This ain't even right. -You don't want the $18.
这不讲道理 你不想要这18元
Yeah, I'll take the $18.
18就18吧
We need two more bills.
我们得再干两票
I could probably get by with this.
我说不定还能靠这个勉强过活呢
Check it out. There go the engineers.
瞅那儿 工程师来了
That's what they call them.
大家都这么叫
Lord, look at that train.
我天 装了慢慢一火车啊
Moe, you're wearing the city out, man!
Moe 你把全城都搬空了
-So, are you gonna go? -I'll make it work.
你去不去 包在我身上
I'll catch you back at the place, all right?
回头在这碰面 好吗
All right, man.
没问题
Yo, Blue. Yo, Curt.
哟 Blue 哟 Curt
My boy, Tony, he went to go cop for me.
我兄弟Tony帮我买♥♥货去了
You tell him to get with them gold star.
你告诉他整Gold Star的
-They're right as rain. -Oh, man, please.
那玩意爽翻了 得了吧 老兄
I had a gold star two days ago. It wasn't much.
我两天前试过Gold Star 一般般而已
That was two days ago. Check out Bread.
那是两天前 你瞅Bread
Gold stars, yo.
Gold Star 哟
-How'd he do that?
他怎么做到的?
-What, the dope fiend lean?
啥 毒瘾斜吗?
He ain't falling down.
他怎么没倒地上
Please. You know gravity don't mean shit when they toking.
拜托 瘾君子嗑嗨了 重力屁都不算
What did you get?
你买♥♥的啥
Black and whites.
黑白盖的
-Ain't no problem with the $18? -No.
只有18块也行?嗯
You had no problem?
没为难你吧
No, come on, man.
没有 走吧哥们
This house is where I live with my girl and my son.