阿利欧拉 -小天!
Areola! - Sky!
来吧 -你为什么会再把她放进来?
Come on. -Why'd you let her back in?
她说落下了吸入器
She said she forgot her inhaler.
小天 不! -要是你被抓 我们就再也不能见面了
Sky, no! -If they catch you, we'll never see each other again.
可是… -我答应你一定会找到你的
But... - I promise I will find you.
数到七 一…
On the count of seven.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不好意思 先生 我正在拉屎
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I was just here taking a shit.
好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
阿利欧拉!
Areola? Areola?
感觉我们好像…
It's like we're...
心有灵犀 -心有灵犀
Connected.
小天?
Sky?
阿利欧拉?
Areola?
小天!我不知道你会不会来
Sky, I didn't know if you'd come.
当然会啊!朋友不离不弃
Of course I'd come. That's what friends do.
这是我见过的最恶心的东西
That is the fucking grossest thing
我可是见识过大场面的人
I've ever seen, and I've seen gross.
糟了
Oh, fuck.
结束了 小凯…应该说是小天
It's over, Kyle. Or Sky.
把那坨屎交出来
Hand over the turd.
不 慢着 把那坨屎放进这个袋子里
No, wait. Put the turd in this bag.
不行 她是我的朋友
No. She's my friend.
好吧 你太不可理喻了
O-Okay, this is so fucking bananas.
快放进去吧
Just do it, okay?
你是在向我挑衅呢?
What, are you shitting me?
这是我的地盘
This is my turf.
不完全算是我的地盘 因为污水溢流
Well, not exactly my turf, because sewer runoff
进入海洋 构成了很严重的问题
and overflow into the ocean's a major problem today.
你可能听说了 我一直在呼吁大家关注这项公益
I don't know if you've heard, but I've been raising awareness for this cause.
我跟生活在这下面的本地龙虾谈了很多…
I've talked to a lot...
你很强大 小天
You're powerful, Sky.
你一直都很强大
You've always been powerful.
我是指自从你喝了五号♥化合物之后
Since you took the V, I mean.
我并不特别 你才特别
I'm not the special one. You are.
但是你必须
...you're gonna have to donate some money
往我做的巨型储钱罐里放点钱
to our giant piggy bank I created.
等它满了 我会用大锤子把它给砸了…
I'm gonna break it with a hammer when it's all full.
你在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我只是在向几个新朋友求助
I'm just asking for help from a few new friends.
这就是你的超能力?你可以控制大便?
That's your fucking power? You can control shit?
比你的超能力强多了 白♥痴♥!
Well, it's better than yours, dickface.
起来吧 我的屎友们!
Rise up, my turd friends!
是时候了!
Fuckin' turds!
此地不宜久留 我溜了!
Fuck this noise. I'm out of here.
耶! -屎!
Oh, yeah!
喂 草包 我们要去抽水烟 你的银行卡拿来用用
Hey, loser. We're going to hookah, and we need your debit card.
不好意思 小蒂 我跟朋友有约了 贱♥人♥
Sorry, Tiff. I got plans with friends, bitch.
他妈的搞什么?
What in the actual fuck?
真恶心!
Ew! What the fuck!?
来得刚好…等着被我打败吧 -咱们走着瞧
Right on time... to get beat. Ah, we'll see about that.