快给我滚
Ugh. Fuck off, already.
搞什么?
The fuck, man?
他妈的滚远点!
Go the fuck away!
还好吗 小子?
All right, my son?
知道我是谁吗? -谁?
Know who I am? - Who?
很好 不知道最好
Good. Let's keep it that way.
天哪
Jesus.
奥斯瓦丹尼卡 给超级英雄供货的毒贩
Oswald Daneeka. Drug dealer to the superhuman community.
不管他们想要什么 你都能搞到
Whatever they want, you get.
没错 你知道我能打电♥话♥给谁 也知道他们会怎样对你
Exactly, motherfucker. So you know who I can call and what they can do to you.
滚出去…
So get the fuck out of here, before I...
那些死去的孩子的血 你都存放在哪里了?
Where do you keep all the dead kids' blood, then?
在这上面吗?
Eh? Up here?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你当然知道
'Course you do.
死去的孩子的血 死于白血病和纤维化之类的孩子
Dead kids' blood, you know, from leukemia and fibrosis and that.
那个金属大屌♥毛铸铁人 闲来无事就会喝上一杯
The big metal cunt, Ironcast, he drinks it recreationally.
说他能尝到绝望的滋味
Says he can taste the despair.
好
yeah!
他还说 最近就只有那玩意儿 能让他重振雄风
Also says it's the only thing that raises the flag these days.
“靠!他居然知道 他怎么会知道的?怎么会呢?”
"Oh, fuck, he knows. How the fuck can he know? How?"
但是我什么都知道 伙计
But I know everything, mate,
你放心
rest assured.
我知道你给火车头和木星杰克 那两个白♥痴♥搞冰♥毒♥
I know you get crystal for them two muppets, A-Train and Jack from Jupiter.
我知道你给梅芙女王 搞到她的快乐丸
I know you get Queen Maeve her happy pills.
而且我知道 你替那个杂种祖国人搞白粉
And I know you get coke for that cunt the Homelander.
兑上人类肾上腺素 他喜欢那样嗑药
Cut with human adrenaline, the way he likes it.
不知道那是谁的肾上腺素
Wonder who that comes from?
不管了 买♥♥这一切的钱 就是那样得来的 不是吗?
Never mind. It pays for all this, doesn't it?
你不也给伟大奇迹供货吗?
Oh, and don't you supply the Great Wide Wonder?
当然了 他不是超级七人队的一员 但只要是顾客 管他是谁的 对吧?
'Course, he's not one of the Seven, but a customer's a customer, right?
小子 告诉我一件事
Tell me something, son.
他喜欢什么?
What's he into?
我他妈的什么都不告诉你
I'm not telling you a fucking thing.
好了 行吧!我说 灌肠
Okay. All right. All right! Enemas.
可不是吗?
Is that right?
用海♥洛♥因♥灌肠 他只相信我 让我给他调灌肠液
Heroin enemas, man. I'm the only one he trusts to fix them right.
好的 开始吧
Okay, and here we go.
他太容易对付了
Stroll on.
你下次给他调灌肠液的时候
Well, when you're doing what only you can do for him,
一定得把这个混进去
you're gonna make sure this finds its way into the mix.
这是什么?
What is that?
这是我认识的 一个疯狂的法国混♥蛋♥弄出来的
It's something a mad French bastard I know came up with.
他说这会让伟大奇迹心满意足
Said it'll suit the Great Wide Wonder right down to the ground.
好吧 我想我也别无选择了 对吧?
Okay. Okay, I mean, I guess I don't have a choice, do I?
受死吧 你这个老混♥蛋♥!
Die, you old fucker!
不要杀我 求你了!
No, no, no, please.
天啊!不要!
Oh, God! Oh, God, no. No, no, no!
你会相信人♥渣♥会飞
You'll believe a cunt can fly.
但是你飞不起来
Except you won't.
上帝啊 求你…
Aah! Oh, God. Please. Oh, fuck.
别傻了 奥仔 如果你成了大街上的一摊草莓酱
Come on, O.D. What bloody use would you be to me spread
你对我来说还有什么用?
all over the street like strawberry jam?
这样吧
Nah, what I'll do
如果你不把这东西 混进伟大奇葩的灌肠液里
if you don't slip this shit to the Great Wide Wanker
我就打给我认识的 一个心狠手辣的王八蛋 缉毒局的
is call a nasty bastard I know at the D.E.A.
你到时就会知道 你的超人类客户愿意为你做些什么
You know what your supes will do for you then, don't ya? - Oh, geez, fuck...
他们立马就会抛弃你 让你自食其果 自生自灭
Fuck off at warp factor nine, that's what they'll do, leaving you on your Jack Jones.
你知道在那之后 你会在哪里安家吗?监狱
And you know where you'll end up after that? Prison,
你下半辈子都会 被一些壮硕又可怕的男人
where you'll spend the rest of your days with huge and horrible men
当避孕套来用
using you as a condom
他们操起人来可猛烈了
while they make huge and horrible love.
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你只要确保照我说的那样 用那瓶好货给他加点料
You just make sure he gets the good news like I told you.
天哪 我到底做了什么孽 要遭受这种报应?
Oh, Jesus, man. What did I do to deserve this?
来吧 恐惧 我们走吧 伙计
Come on, Terror. Off we go, mate.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
搞定了?
Sorted?
很好
Good.
这个家伙是谁?
Who's this fucking guy?
强悍沉默的一枚男子
The strong, silent type.
很好笑
Oh... Very funny.
这很危险 如果我被他们看见了呢? 他们会知道我给他加了料
This is fucking dangerous, man. What if they spot me? They'll know I spiked his shit.
没有人会看我们 相信我
No one's gonna be looking at us, believe me.
我不想让你错过 你帮助激发的所有乐趣
And I didn't want you to miss all the fun you helped stir up.
纽约 你好!
Hello, New York.
说起来…
Speaking of.
准备好了为世界上 最伟大的英雄献上掌声吗?
Are you ready to give it up for the greatest heroes the world has ever known?
超级七人队! -来自超级七人队的木星杰克!
From the Seven, -Jack from Jupiter!
地球人 你们好!大家好!
Hello, Earthlings. Cheerio!
谢谢大家!
Thank you, thank you.
梅芙女王!
Queen Maeve!
梅芙女王!
Queen Maeve!
真受不了
Kill me.
我很讨厌这种场合 -梅芙女王!
Fucking hate this. -Queen Maeve!
还有祖国人本尊!
And the man himself, - the Homelander!
早上好!
Good morning! - Homelander! - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
很高兴见到大家!
Great to see you.
我们在此表彰一位光芒四射的英雄
We're here to recognize a hero who shines so brightly,
我们已经迫不及待 要授予他我们至高的荣誉
we can wait no longer to bestow upon him our very highest honor.
请欢迎伟大奇迹!
Please welcome the Great Wide Wonder!
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我们要这么做吗?
Are we gonna do this?!
好的!耶!伟大奇迹!
All right. Yeah! - Great Wide Wonder!
我的支持者在哪里?
Where my people?!
超级英雄名人堂!
Super Hero Hall of Fame!
好了
Okay.
他走得很远 飞得很高
How far he has come. How high he has flown.
经过了激烈战斗的考验 他腾飞了
Through the fiery crucible of battle he has soared and...
所以我们正式将他引入超级英雄名人堂
And-And so... we induct him into the Superhero Hall of Fame!
他将穿越铸铁人高举的火环!
As he flies through the flaming ring held aloft by Ironcast.
现在 让伟大奇迹翱翔吧!
And now, let the Great Wide Wonder soar.
老子我要一飞冲天了!
Papa needs a new pair of shoes!
为什么 伙计?
Why, man?
你为什么要跟这些家伙对着干?
I mean, why do you want to fuck with these fucking guys anyway?
你在天上的那位伙伴 伟大奇迹
Your mate there-- the Great Wide Wonder--
他去年参加了一个聚会
he was at a party last year.
在哥伦比亚大学开学典礼做演讲 之后他参加了一场私人庆祝活动
Private celebration after he gave the commencement address at Columbia.
他弄走了几个荣誉学生 一边飞上天一边搞她们
Took a couple of honor students for... well, I suppose you'd call it a flying fuck.
问题是 在上面的气温有点低
Thing is, it's a bit fucking cold way up there.
等到她们明白过来的时候 他一点都不在乎
By the time they twigged, he didn't give a shit,
那对他来说可是乐趣的一部分
that it was part of the fun for him,
当时已经太迟了
it was too late.
据我们所知 她们仍在遥远的太空中
As far as we know, they're still up there in orbit.
老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
我从来没有听说过这样的事
Never heard anything like that.
我们认识的每一个人 都有类似这样的故事
Everyone we know's got a story like that.
他到底有什么本事? -他能飞得很快
What is it he does, anyway? - He flies really fast.
伟大奇迹能绕着地球飞行
You know, "Ride around the world with the Great Wide Wonder," and all that.
对 他那个速度已经不只是快了吧?
Yes, but there's fast, and then there's...
我认为大概是1.5倍音速
I'd say about Mach 1.5.
烦死人了
fuck me.
2倍音速…
Mach 2.
老天爷 -该死的!搞什么?
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. - Holy shit. What the fuck?!
我的啊!
Oh, my God!
天哪 法兰奇 你到底在里面放了什么?
Jings, Frenchie. What'd you put in that stuff?
那到底是怎么回事?
What in the fucking Christ was that?!
我们现在怎么办?
What do we fucking do now?
用通常那一套?
The usual?