我不会让你或任何人剥夺我的将来…
I'm not gonna let you or anyone else take my future away from...
过来!
Come here.
我只是犯了一个错 你想用它把我置于死地吗?
I made one fucking mistake, and you're gonna hang me over that?
你是害怕跟我竞争 对吗?
You just don't want the competition, do you?
我们打开天窗说亮话吧 这根本不是一场竞争 对吗?
But let's be honest, it's not really a competition, is it?
你的时代已经结束了 玄色 现在轮到我
Your time's over, Noir. It's my turn.
这是我应得的
I paid my fucking dues.
自从…天哪!妈呀!
It's since... Jesus, fuck!
糟糕
Oh... fuck.
他们有一颗炸♥弹♥
They had a bomb.
我用身体压着炸♥弹♥ 但是爆♥炸♥冲击力太大了
I covered it with my body, but the blast was too great.
我们在废墟里搜索过了
We searched the rubble.
令人伤心的是 只是我们两个幸存了下来
Sadly, we're the only survivors.
我辜负了你们大家
I failed you, all of you.
不 你在说…你们为了我们冒了生命危险
No, no. What are you... You risked your lives for us.
我们很感激你们
We're grateful to you.
谢谢你 但是…
Thank you, but...
那些可怜的人♥质♥ 他们才是真正的英雄
...those poor hostages, they were the real heroes.
跟我为你设计的亮相方式不太一样
Well, not exactly the rollout I imagined for you, but...
不过你处理得很好
...you handled it well.
不管你信不信 尽管所有人都死了 但是你的排名上升了
Believe it or not, even with everyone dead, your ratings went up.
好 很好
Good. That's good.
对了 你对玄色的猜疑是错的
You know, - you were wrong about Noir.
是吗?
Was I?
他确实教了我一些事
He had a few things to teach me after all.